What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

443drd34-jpeg.516414
Damn this thing is ugly. :lol:

81otR2pZRwL._SL1417_.jpg

Still surprised why no contract for IFV (Tulpar).

I wouldn't expect anything until IDEF'19. There are probably projects we know nothing about and some that were shown off at IDEF'17 but needed time to mature and testing, like Korhan IFV/AFV from Aselsan.

I've never seen before. So i don't have an idea about it.

It has to be. Only PARS has that 180° Glass "Cockpit" for the driver also the front looks very much like PARS and FNSS loves to put their name on the front and something is written on that 8x8 on the front in black. Also the Turret looks exactly like the Korhan Turret. It has to be PARS IV. I'm 90% sure they showed us a render of PARS IV. Which is probably in testing now and will be shown off at IDEF'19.

Another piece of proof for it. The 8x8 next to it is a Arma. Why would they only put one Turkish firms 8x8 there and not both the Arma and Pars III? Because the render on the bottom right is of the new Pars IV. :smart: :D

Last edited:
what a coincidence! I am also working on shock-vibration anaylsis right now, can't say I m doing well. Seeing it in real life has reminded me one more time I don't want to do this job :undecided:

Wouldn't it make good sense to equip the ZAHA with Akkor APS? The vehicle will be extremely exposed to enemy atgm and rocket fire while moving ashore. Once on land and the APS could be deactivated and soldiers dispatched.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom