What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

why is the launcher using Kornets when locally made top attack missiles are available?
Well maybe Kornet's are older and nearing the date they need to be re-certified. So may as well use Kornets instead of newer omtas because they have longer shelf life.

Are these vehicles sold to Oman in huge numbers, year a ago? The ones in the first pick. I think almost 300 vehickles are ordered in total.

Well maybe Kornet's are older and nearing the date they need to be re-certified. So may as well use Kornets instead of newer omtas because they have longer shelf life.

Many countries/markets wich Turkish companies see as their future markets have stockpile sof Kornets. So, its smart to have versions which can incomporate russian made Kornet. It was up to the customer. You say what you want, we were deiever.

why is the launcher using Kornets when locally made top attack missiles are available?

Ther are a lot of kornet users, ther is more chance to make it with kornet then omtas. In the future we sell the missile to friendly armies we will change it to omtas.

Why only two ready to use anti tank missile ? Isn't better to have 4/6 ready to missile to use against advancing enemy armour?

I guess they wanna get lower visibility.

Last edited:
I see only kornet missile, where is our Omtas? I doubt that launcher is able to fire Omtas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom