What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Whats with the ugly designs of Turkish companies lately?
To me a couple years ago Turkish companies had some of the best designs but we only get such ugly things to see lately.

Looking at post number 3639, they even screwed up the paint job...
dont know ''ugly'' sounds like a overstatment to me!

dont know ''ugly'' sounds like a overstatment to me!
Ok lets leave esthetics a side, there is also the first impression of a vehicle, the one below is also ugly to me but still makes a better first impression, its hard to explain.

Maybe its the propper paint job, or the proportions, i dont know.

rheinmetall-LAND121-Phase-5B-Logistics-Vehicle-1163x610.jpg

Ok lets leave esthetics a side, there is also the first impression of a vehicle, the one below is also ugly to me but still makes a better first impression, its hard to explain.

Maybe its the propper paint job, or the proportions, i dont know.

rheinmetall-LAND121-Phase-5B-Logistics-Vehicle-1163x610.jpg
I kind of understand you I guess! but as long as(IF) it satisfies the requirments and it keeps the job done! should be ok! but I give it to you not a beauty queen :devil:

Which truck carry out the Borat missile?
What is Borat ?
Old tactical systems such as YILDIRIM were configured on MAN 26.372 6x6. The current project is structured on Belarus-made MZKT-7909. However, we know that a Turkish company is working on the equivalent product. We can probably see it in IDEF.

What is Borat ?
Old tactical systems such as YILDIRIM were configured on MAN 26.372 6x6. The current project is structured on Belarus-made MZKT-7909. However, we know that a Turkish company is working on the equivalent product. We can probably see it in IDEF.

I mean Bora.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom