What's new

Turkish land forces commander meets Pakistan army chief

2015-08-19-hulusiakar-01.jpg

He is Raheel Sharif's counterpart.

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting timing. I wonder what the two discussed during today's meet. :)
They're military leaders, so probably military cooperation. Both Turkey and Pakistan are in the middle of their own respective modernization projects, so they'll likely both be briefed on how their efforts are going so far.

Yeah,money talks.
No more money and we will ditch you.
I can respect that, and I actually support your stance. Pakistanis have to realize this.

It indicates that Turkish army has recovered from the failed coup attempt and a phase of purging has been successfully accomplished to a level that their chief can go abroad and meet his counterparts. This meeting is important in context of the emerging geopolitical restructuring and realignments going on in the region.
However its significance increases manifold in the context of Uri attack and Indian war-mongering and patronisation of terrorism at the state level.

Last edited:
Between the lines .
Turkey`s Chief of land force visit at this time (May be planned earlier) but in this time it make more significance .
Erdogon support to NS and to people of Kashmiri`s and pledge to send OIC mission fact finding mission to IOK .
and my personnel favourite slogan
One soul two nations / Both Nations are /will be together .Enough for my understanding what sort of relationship both countries have .
Dont be surprize to see more F16`s flying and covering/supporting Pakistan in time of War with India

Last edited:
Between the lines .
Turkey`s Chief of land force visit at this time (May be planned earlier) but in this time it make more significance .
Erdogon support to NS and to people of Kashmiri`s and pledge to send OIC mission fact finding mission to IOK .
and my personnel favourite slogan
One Nation two souls / Both Nations are /will be together .Enough for my understanding what sort of relationship both countries have .
Dont be surprize to see more F16`s flying and covering/supporting Pakistan in time of War with India
As a starter, KORAL EW systems can be urgently deployed. Worked fine during the standoff with the Russians..

As a starter, KORAL EW systems can be urgently deployed. Worked fine during the standoff with the Russians..
See this is the kind of relationship we have and in the current world of common interest ,Its rare to find allies like Turkey ,China and KSA (Yes i mean it after even all the negative things we talk about KSA has supported us in every difficult times). KORAL EW system is an excellent EX system and with its ease of deployment and Nato standard it can Jam anything in IAF whose morale is already low .

Back
Top Bottom