What's new

Turkish intelligence chief: ISIS is a reality and we are optimistic about the future

If you've been on this very forum you'd find several posts that talk about how 'turkey created ISIS'. I don't want to believe that man. But when the head of MIT makes statements that no other part of the world would endorse, it really gets suspicious
sorry if i came off harsh. it's just that many foreign media are just throwing mud at Turkey while their accusations dont make sense from Turkish point of view (since we know it better as we are locals in the ME), are hypocritical or just outward hostile towards Turkey. About this article, there is nowhere a Turkish source about this. Surely if our MIT chief said something like this, our people would have to hear it first. but then again, awd is a German outlet (if not mistaken) and regularly releases biased half assed or utterly bs news when it comes to Turkey, just like der spiegel, cnn, bbc, washington post etc. if you ask me, they are not that much different from pisstv of Iran, only difference is that western media has the 'free western media' look and bring news subtly to the world, while Iran's pisstv is writing outright hostile stuff about Turkey and allows hateful comments in their comment section.

ISIS is a reality and we have to accept that we cannot eradicate a well-organized and popular establishment such as the Islamic State; therefore I urge my western colleagues to revise their mindset about Islamic political currents and not be cynical at all,

:D

Lol, he is brilliant.

What he is basically saying is, "Yoo, ISIS guys we have no beef you, your quarrel is not with us, so no need to act against Turkey".

You won't hear this kind of statement from president or PM. But Hakan Fidan plays the game very well.

How about you admit funding PKK for decades against Turkey?
when did I deny? your problem is with a dead man, go take it out on him, not on Syrians.. plus if you want to bring up history, I can open up the books, with Armenian Genocide and all the crimes committed against Syrians and Lebanese and other Arabs... Turkey paid the Kurds to kill Armenians and others... and then Hafez helped the Kurds fight the killers of the Armenians.. how does that work out for you? enough of your BS... now your own allies are helping the Kurds, heck even Turkey is helping the Kurds in Iraq...

and allows hateful comments in their comment section

than you should see spiegel online section.. there is also hatefull stuff but spiegel online is smart they know how to manipulate their folk..

they sometimes close comment section when it comes to special treatment.. they check comments first, so you cannot bring their article down.. and sometimes its like that there are propaganda bots active..

what I want to say they are all the same shitpressTv

and then sent to Syria to destroy the country.

not the country.. the scum like assad and his helpers..

not the country.. the scum like assad and his helpers..
oh so now Alasad is homeless and living in camps?? wtf AKP destroyed the country by helping and training ISIS terrorists.. every terrorists in this world travels to Turkey, because they know Turkey welcomes them with open arms...

compare Syria 2010 with now.. Syria was heaven on Earth, now it is hell on Earth

oh so now Alasad is homeless and living in camps?? wtf AKP destroyed the country by helping and training ISIS terrorists.. every terrorists in this world travels to Turkey, because they know Turkey welcomes them with open arms...

steve-urkel-gif-14.gif

AKP did... like I said compare Syria 2010 with now.. all this war was pro longed and encouraged by AKP terrorism.. AKP is safe haven for international terrorists... terrorists are traveling to Turkey on daily basis, and when they arrive they are welcomed and trained, I suggest you do little research on how ISIS recruits are living freely in Turkey, and terrorists take a break from the battlefield in Turkey... one day those same terrorists will bit the hand that fed them.. and sadly innocent Turkish civilians will be the victims, while AKP terrorists are helping them...

so you claim

so you claim
it is not my claim or my opinion... it is facts documented by many reporters from your allied countries, and even Biden admitted it.. and Saudi Prince admitted.. and it is not just one report published once a year...

ignorant person... Syria's Global Peace Index before the war was higher than Turkey's, and the west... and what do you know about Syria??

compare Syria 2010 with now.. Syria was heaven on Earth, now it is hell on Earth
firstly blame crusaders because they invaded ıraq and created isis. isis is a result of invasion , torture and exploitation west destroyed moderate muslim broterhood but now faces isis

firstly blame crusaders because they invaded ıraq and created isis. isis is a result of invasion , torture and exploitation west destroyed moderate muslim broterhood but now faces isis
you're right it is the west, however the west's plans are being carried out by their puppets in the region...

Back
Top Bottom