What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

I wonder if sound actually ever disappears. Just because we cant hear it does not mean that its gone?

The question is though where did it go. Imagine if we could capture sounds that were created years ago.

Okay im done.

Go home Kaan, you're drunk. Btw we should start exporting plugin donkey to Afghanistan.

I miss statistics, evidence....On what is your argument assumption? Btw, inquisition is not really a part of religion. It's more perversion of religion.

@LegionnairE

It is like you will say, energy is a bad thing, because it can burn people. It is in your hand what you are going to do with.
assumption? more like obvious facts, like how northern europe is less religious and more advanced than the southern europe.

It's more like saying that fire is a dangerous thing in the hands of a 5 year old, only by fire I mean religion and by five year old I mean anyone who's naive enough to believe in a religion.

I find that societies that are founded upon concrete ideals such as Freedom, Justice or Equality are far more succesful than societies that are founded upon something as abstract and subjective as religion.

@Kaan yes sound disappears... waves get stopped by friction far before they can meet the vacuum of space.

I wonder if sound actually ever disappears. Just because we cant hear it does not mean that its gone?

The question is though where did it go. Imagine if we could capture sounds that were created years ago.

Okay im done.
Well soud is actually a wave in Atmosphere and everthing in Atmosphere will be slowed down some time, its the same as earthquake waves.

I read online that in theory they don't disappear completely. In reality you cant hear anything though.

Do sound waves just disappear
Even if they don't disappear completely by friction they disappear once they reach the vacuum of the space.

yes they really fvcking disappear there's no way a shockwave can last forever no matter how big.

Here's another video for my niggaz
Why so ignorant?

They just become really weak. To the point where they are as "strong" as the background noise. Which is basically singular units of matter bumping into each other. You can think of gravity if you want. Gravity is always there, it just gets weaker with the distance. Plus gravity is not affected by friction, I think.

edit: but yea, I don't think they can survive at all in the vacuum of space.

Well soud is actually a wave in Atmosphere and everthing in Atmosphere will be slowed down some time, its the same as earthquake waves.
i dont think its slowing down, but just its spreading wider as getting away from the source. Since wave is a formation of energy not a matter to be effected by friction . (is there friction inner atom too ? :D:D :what:)
And i ever read in somewhere sound waves need a matter to be transferred , but its possible they might be transformed into another kind of wave ( EMW ) when reached to outer space (its possible to listen sounds from some pulsars and even planets )

spacesounds | we are listening

Recorded during Voyager II passing by from planets

( Too late to say this :D:D )

i dont think its slowing down, but just its spreading wider as getting away from the source. Since wave is a formation of energy not a matter to be effected by friction . (is there friction inner atom too ? :D:D :what:)
And i ever read in somewhere sound waves need a matter to be transferred , but its possible they might be transformed into another kind of wave ( EMW ) when reached to outer space (its possible to listen sounds from some pulsars and even planets )

spacesounds | we are listening

Recorded during Voyager II passing by from planets

( Too late to say this :D:D )
Maybe im wrong but as far as i know sound is pressure wave travelling in air and pressure causes heat throught friction even if its very minimal so its loosing its enegy.
Lets say you have a endless pipe and make noise in it, it wont travel endless even though it cant escape and spread but only go forward.

And the space sounds are actually Radio waves which are basically the same as light wave with different wavelenght recieved by voyager during his journey, there cant be physical sound in vacuum.

Maybe im wrong but as far as i know sound is pressure wave travelling in air and pressure causes heat throught friction even if its very minimal so its loosing its enegy.
Lets say you have a endless pipe and make noise in it, it wont travel endless even though it cant escape and spread but only go forward.

And the space sounds are actually Radio waves which are basically the same as light wave with different wavelenght recieved by voyager during his journey, there cant be physical sound in vacuum.

It might be considered negligible so i did so about " friction " but you are right there is a small amount of energy loss appeared during motion of sound .
I dont say sound is travelling in vacuum but its creating some EMW pulses . Same mentioned for sounds from earth , turned into some EMW formation and travelling around space.

I dont say sound is travelling in vacuum but its creating some EMW pulses . Same mentioned for sounds from earth , turned into some EMW formation and travelling around space.
Im not a physician and as i said i might be wrong but as far as i know is EMW in space isnt created by sound but the energy released by the object such as a Pulsar or background radiation for exsample.

Im not a physician and as i said i might be wrong but as far as i know is EMW in space isnt created by sound but the energy released by the object such as a Pulsar or background radiation for exsample.
well i try to mean, sounds from earth can be transformed in EMW ( by pulses ) ; sure i am not telling planets do have some noise and its a kind or energy release with a frequency and pulses, all kind of vibration can be considered as sounds (as i know ) ; so pulses of sound can create some formation of EMW when reached to space. (getting confused ) .

well i try to mean, sounds from earth can be transformed in EMW ( by pulses ) ; sure i am not telling planets do have some noise and its a kind or energy release with a frequency and pulses, all kind of vibration can be considered as sounds (as i know ) ; so pulses of sound can create some formation of EMW when reached to space. (getting confused ) .
But pressure waves and radio waves are completely different, anyways its really getting confusing. :D

But pressure waves and radio waves are completely different, anyways its really getting confusing. :D
So high energy on a planet, or continous motion , or some EMW emitted in anways couldn be turned into sounds that we can hear, why not energy in a soundwave cause some EMW to emit as its getting close to space ( just making a guess ) :o: sound just spreads too wide till reaching space anyway, better to listen it while around somewhere on earth.

Back
Top Bottom