What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

i remember writing in this very forum that pkk de-facto rules south-eastern anatolia, that it carved out its own fiefdom thanks to akp. and as isis-kurdish cooperation unfolds in our doorsteps, the final objective is this:

New Middle East.jpg

i still strongly believe that isis is an us-eu project, for some ragtag militia, however motivated can't perform military maneuvers that we see isis constantly performing in iraq and syria and it constantly evolves according to threats and needs of the battlefield (conspiracy theorists welcomed :D)

i remember writing in this very forum that pkk de-facto rules south-eastern anatolia, that it carved out its own fiefdom thanks to akp. and as isis-kurdish cooperation unfolds in our doorsteps, the final objective is this:

View attachment 43685

i still strongly believe that isis is an us-eu project, for some ragtag militia, however motivated can't perform military maneuvers that we see isis constantly performing in iraq and syria and it constantly evolves according to threats and needs of the battlefield (conspiracy theorists welcomed :D)
My prediction:
With the rising of ISIS, this map would be achieved in the next 3-5 years for Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq. Russians would help Assad to maintain an alewite state in Mediterranean coasts, since their naval base is located there. But except for alewite regions, Assad would gradually lose the remaining Sunni lands in Syria. Iraq is also getting very close to this map. only parts of Euphrates coasts in the west of Baghdad are remained under Arab shia state of Baghdad.

This statue will diasppear i guarantee you, its a shame that they could put there in the first place though.

In order to disappear the statue, you have to make some fellas disappear as well. That would cost too much blood and money, i tell you.

Line has been crossed, muslim unity is no more. Only language to speak is the language of firearms.

According to the map above (Ralph Peters design), Tabriz has gone. What do you say?

Bro, the whole reason behind creating a kurdistan is to divide Turkey, and Azerbaijan, and hence avoid a turkic union. Turkey, and Greater Azerbaijan combined is a 120 million nation with more than 1 million sq km area and huge oil and gas resources, a huge big army and having access to Central Asian Turks, and would be a bridge between ME, EU, Russia, and CA. Simply, it is too big for the EU, and ME. many persons in Europe, ME and Russia still have the fear of another country like Ottomans or Safavids, and are afraid of disturbing the current balance. The key areas which connects Azerbaijan and Turkey, are West Azerbaijan region, starting from West of Tabriz to Urmia and Turkish border, and also the eastern region of Turkey, like Igdir Kars, and the area in the north of Van lake. Iran government has understood this and has encouraged kurds to immigrate to west Azerbaijan and is selling them farms and land with cheap price to disconnect the Azerbaijani-Turkish link. KRG is also interested in these deals, and is investing a lot of money to immigrate more kurds to west Azerbaijan. They have also deliberately tried to dry Urmia lake to make the indigenous Azerbaijani people, around this lake, to leave their lands.

Bro, the whole reason behind creating a kurdistan is to divide Turkey, and Azerbaijan, and hence avoid a turkic union. Turkey, and Greater Azerbaijan combined is a 120 million nation with more than 1 million sq km area and huge oil and gas resources, a huge big army and having access to Central Asian Turks, and would be a bridge between ME, EU, Russia, and CA. Simply, it is too big for the EU, and ME. many persons in Europe, ME and Russia still have the fear of another country like Ottomans or Safavids, and are afraid of disturbing the current balance. The key areas which connects Azerbaijan and Turkey, are West Azerbaijan region, starting from West of Tabriz to Urmia and Turkish border, and also the eastern region of Turkey, like Igdir Kars, and the area in the north of Van lake. Iran government has understood this and has encouraged kurds to immigrate to west Azerbaijan and is selling them farms and land with cheap price to disconnect the Azerbaijani-Turkish link. KRG is also interested in these deals, and is investing a lot of money to immigrate more kurds to west Azerbaijan. They have also deliberately tried to dry Urmia lake to make the indigenous Azerbaijani people, around this lake, to emigrate from their lands.

Then inform as much Azerbaijani Turks living in Iran, and tell them to stay away from Sunni-Shia conflict. Every man will be needed for Turkic-Iranic war.

Then inform as much Azerbaijani Turks living in Iran, and tell them to stay away from Sunni-Shia conflict. Every man will be needed for Turkic-Iranic war.
Azerbaijani Turks are already very familiar with it, and have stayed away from Iran government and also its farsi nationalist opposition.
For example, During 2009 election protests, Tabriz and other Azerbaijani cities did not give a damn, and they were calm, since they knew that not the farsi mullah regime, nor its so called farsi opposition, would be different for us, and both are racist people with certain common goals. Turkish government is the one who needs to be vigilant and try to reduce kurdish oil income(while they are exactly doing the reverse by transferring their oil), and also try to invest in West Azerbaijan, and eastern anatolia to counter the influence of kurds and farsis.
PS. Azerbaijanis normally don't give a damn about sunni-shia stuff. We simply don't have sectarian or even much religious mentality.

View attachment 43685

Unbelivable. o_O
Why is it unbelievable for you? Did you really expect anything else coming after those peace talks?
Thanks to AKP and their fanboys. I'm afraid portraying PKK as heroes will cause more Kurds to join PKK. The ones who are leading this so called peace process are not knowing what they are doing. They don't know what psychological warfare means.

Bro, the whole reason behind creating a kurdistan is to divide Turkey, and Azerbaijan, and hence avoid a turkic union. Turkey, and Greater Azerbaijan combined is a 120 million nation with more than 1 million sq km area and huge oil and gas resources, a huge big army and having access to Central Asian Turks, and would be a bridge between ME, EU, Russia, and CA. Simply, it is too big for the EU, and ME. many persons in Europe, ME and Russia still have the fear of another country like Ottomans or Safavids, and are afraid of disturbing the current balance. The key areas which connects Azerbaijan and Turkey, are West Azerbaijan region, starting from West of Tabriz to Urmia and Turkish border, and also the eastern region of Turkey, like Igdir Kars, and the area in the north of Van lake. Iran government has understood this and has encouraged kurds to immigrate to west Azerbaijan and is selling them farms and land with cheap price to disconnect the Azerbaijani-Turkish link. KRG is also interested in these deals, and is investing a lot of money to immigrate more kurds to west Azerbaijan. They have also deliberately tried to dry Urmia lake to make the indigenous Azerbaijani people, around this lake, to leave their lands.
These peace talks are done to solve the problems with the Kurds so Iran can't use the Kurds against us. But I think AKP is doing it in all wrong manner.

My prediction:
With the rising of ISIS, this map would be achieved in the next 3-5 years for Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq. Russians would help Assad to maintain an alewite state in Mediterranean coasts, since their naval base is located there. But except for alewite regions, Assad would gradually lose the remaining Sunni lands in Syria. Iraq is also getting very close to this map. only parts of Euphrates coasts in the west of Baghdad are remained under Arab shia state of Baghdad.

assad's syria would most probably consist of latakia and tartus which he holds firmly since the start of the war. i'm not so sure about dimashk, hama, homs and as-suweyda. these regions are hellholes right now. in some SAA holds upper hand, in others their enemies. maybe he'd be able to retain parts of these regions adjoining alawite strongholds. current iraq is almost the same as this map, excluding kurds.

imo, we should not forget one thing; the enemy is within. Look at Ottoman empire era, its armies were still standing and had manpower to fight WW1 and the following Turkish independence war, but the real killers were inside; nationalism and betrayers among minorities. Considering these things, no matter how advanced and strong Turkey will get, if Turkey cant get rid of inside problems like Kurdish nationalism, dhkp-c, elements like Gulen (who says he wont leak tapes (in)directly to the enemy?) and possible sectarian problems (sunni-alevi), i fear Turkey might be susceptible again to inside weaknesses and foreign powers will of course look to exploit these like they did against Ottoman empire. I hope Erdogan changes some of his policies, because turbulent times are waiting ahead.

Back
Top Bottom