What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Arabs in general are good people, but they have some exceptions like these Palestinian terrorist groups and their fans. Leave alone Hazzy. He has no brain nor importance.

I doubt such an alliance can be permanent. They oppose each other interests, except for the Palestine case and using the propaganda of helping Palestinians and bashing jews, which is their only point in common.

I think over time it will be possible. If Turkey can have good relations with Iran, I don't see why Arab countries cannot when they have a little more evolved and democratized political system. The difference is that Turkey has a long tradition of democracy and it has a well developed educated population and civil society, whereas most of the regional Arab countries had authoritarian rule and did not get a chance to develop their civil society and democratic institutions. With social developments like that sectarian influence will go down in these countries, just like it did in Turkey.

We should look at it from the point of view of what is holding back these societies from moving forward toward enlightenment and evolution.

What is holding back:
- Authoritarian rule and resulting stagnation in creative energy and dynamism in society
- extremism and fanaticism as expression of the bottled up energy
- Islamism (shia/sunni brotherhood) is a moderate form of fundamentalism, but it is still extremism in a milder form nonetheless

Last edited:
I think over time it will be possible. If Turkey can have good relations with Iran, I don't see why Arab countries cannot when they have a little more evolved and democratized political system. The difference is that Turkey has a long tradition of democracy and it has a well developed educated population and civil society, whereas most of the regional Arab countries had authoritarian rule and did not get a chance to develop their civil society and democratic institutions. With social developments like that sectarian influence will go down in these countries, just like it did in Turkey.

We should look at it from the point of view of what is holding back these societies from moving forward toward enlightenment and evolution.

What is holding back:
- Authoritarian rule and resulting stagnation in creative energy and dynamism in society
- extremism and fanaticism as expression of the bottled up energy
- Islamism (shia/sunni brotherhood) is a moderate form of fundamentalism, but it is still extremism in a milder form nonetheless
I agree with most of your post, just think that the holding back items, like Shia/Sunni sectarianism and theocratic nature of regime of Iran, and ... are stronger than the items that can make them close to each other. So, as they may get close temporarily, but the mentioned reasons will hold them back from permanent friendship.

So you are a clairvoyant now that you know I'm a PKK lover?????? Furthermore, are you trying to give me lesson on risk analysis - dude, I know very well who the PKK are, what ticks them, their capabilities, and I'm equalanetly well aware of who IS is......... you don't play ball with lunatics..... your method of risk mitigation through a third party has never worked out........... specially when you have people who don't play by the rules.......

I've the unique experience of observing the the rise and fall of Al-Qaeda linked terrorists here in Pakistan, as well as observing what PKK did since early 90's..... heck, we had to empty our classrooms hundreds of times, due to their bomb threats...... similarly, I've also served in both the armed forces, so I know what operational capabilities of both nations are............. if you were to give me a choice between Taliban and PKK, I'd take PKK anytime of the day. One is sort of a nationalist movement which is easy to deal with, whereas, the other has nothing in mind other than pure destruction....... it destroys anything and everything in it's path.....

Therefore, in my humble opinion, your logic is flawed............ now, let's not argue, as I don't have spare time for it today..............

Since when did you become PKK lover.

IS doesn't have support amongst general public in Turkey. PKK has support in certain parts of our country.

I hate both of them but in this case. The strategic thing would be to let IS pound PKK. What do we have to loose when PKK militans are getting massacred to the last man?

I'm not saying we should support IS. I would never say that. I'm saying we should get out of the way when two of our enemies are fighting each other. This is modern warfare. If you don't understand it. You won't exist in modern world.

IS is killing PKK on the battle field as we speak. I don't get people saying Turkey should attack IS. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Probably soon all PKK will be killed by IS. Just enjoy the show like I do. All PKK in Turkey have transfered to Iraq and are fighting for their lifes.

Sorry but I hope you know that IS is not only slaughtering Yazidis, Kurds ( you don't care if they're massacred anyway) but also our Shia Turkmen brothers? Haven't you seen any videos about the barbarity of ISIS against Iraqi citizens?
I've seen many and I'm actually glad that any groups fight against the IS madness no matter if the Iraqi Turkmen Front or Peshmerga. I'm not a PKK sympathizer (of course not) but your way of thinking is really worrisome and one-dimensional.

Last edited:
Turkey-India relations under Modi: A new opportunity?

25 July 2014

Turkey-India relations under Modi: A new opportunity?by Selcuk Colakoglu

The 2000s have witnessed a leap forward in bilateral relations between Turkey and India. The frequency and number of reciprocal visits by senior political figures has dramatically increased. Improvements were made in economic relations, while bilateral trade volume soared from 500 million dollars in 2000 up to 7 billion dollars in 2013. As a result, India became Turkey’s 13th largest trade partner.

Despite such a significant improvement in political and economic relations, the current state of affairs is still far from reflecting the potential cooperation of the two countries. Relations between Turkey and India, both of which are members of the G-20 and qualify as emerging economies, have the capacity to reach well beyond their current level. On the other hand, a strategic roadmap aimed at improving bilateral relations that identifies areas for in-depth cooperation is yet to be set. That is, a timetable that elaborates on the stages and content of further steps that can be taken in this regard remains missing. And although improvements in commercial relations are considered to be a positive development, Turkey’s foreign trade deficit vis-à-vis India has steadily increased to 5.8 billion dollars in 2013. Therefore Turkish policy-makers are still hesitant to sign a free trade agreement (FTA) with India.

A new era in India under Modi

Turkey-India relations have entered 2014 in the shadow of such a dilemma. Indeed, 2014 was an election year for both countries. The general election in India, however, which was scheduled for May 12, was located in the foreground as its results would determine the fate of the leading Congress Party. The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), rather unexpectedly, gained a majority in the parliament as a result of the elections, thus allowing it to form the new government on its own. Because the BJP is a Hindu nationalist party, in addition to the fact that 1,000 Muslims died in clashes between Hindus and Muslims under the previous provincial governorship of BJP leader Narendra Modi in Gujarat, election results caused worry among all ethnic and religious minorities. Again, concerns originating from questions of whether the “multi-cultural, secular democracy”, that has been held in high esteem up until now by India, would be interrupted by Hindu nationalism were often brought to the agenda by the international media.

BJP leader Modi took the initiative to alleviate such concerns with the statements he made both during his electoral campaign and following his election; he not only relayed warm messages to China and Pakistan, which both qualify as India’s regional rivals, but he also invited Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to his inauguration ceremony.

Experts who closely follow Indian foreign policy are of the opinion that such an attitude on Modi’s part was indeed not surprising at all, and that the foreign policy tradition carried on by New Delhi up until now will not be interrupted under Modi. Accordingly, it is underlined that the main reasons behind Modi’s ascent to power were economic in essence, stemming from high inflation, unemployment, slow growth, and rampant corruption. In this respect, the new government under Modi will prioritize economic policies according to the general view. To put it more clearly, India needs to improve its relations with all major economies in the world, and with China first and foremost. Prime Minister Modi is aware of the fact that he first needs to improve New Delhi’s relations with Islamabad, as opposed to giving rise to further tensions with this most important neighbor, in order to promote bilateral ties with the Islamic world and in particular with the G-20 member countries such as Indonesia, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia which harbor Muslim majorities. Likewise, in order to attract foreign capital and investment, he needs to preserve the harmony between coexisting ethnic and religious groups in India, including the large Muslim population in the country, within a democratic and multi-cultural framework. All these priorities are embodied in Modi’s restrained approach and moderate statements, which have been effective until now in alleviating the worries related to the BJP’s rise, both domestically and in the international arena.

Hopes for a new beginning

The first impression made by Modi presents an opportunity for Turkey as well, in terms of upgrading relations with India in the forthcoming period. In this respect, it is necessary to identify fields in which relations between the two countries can yield concrete results on a larger international scale, as well as on the bilateral level. Firstly, Ankara and New Delhi share many priorities on the multilateral level. Both countries have a broad experience in the resolution of conflicts all around the world through peaceful means and diplomacy. Both countries provide assistance to peace-keeping missions with their military and police forces in all corners of the world. They both argue that the structure of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) needs to be reformed, and its membership list rearranged. New Delhi wants to be admitted to the Security Council as a permanent member with no veto power, and Ankara has similar demands as well. Moreover, the two countries are working to develop a common political agenda and economic policies under the umbrella of the G-20.

Turkey and India are also in agreement with regard to various regional issues. They share a set of common policies aimed at the stabilization of Afghanistan. Turkey and India carried out significant projects in Afghanistan, following the NATO intervention in 2001. The two countries can follow a common cause, and cooperate more closely in the maintenance of stability and promotion of development in Afghanistan following NATO’s withdrawal from the country at the end of 2014. Likewise, India and Turkey can embark on joint economic projects and seize the initiative for conflict-resolution in various parts of Africa, a continent over which both have considerable influence. It is also known that Ankara hopes to cooperate with New Delhi in finding a solution to the ongoing civil wars in Iraq and Syria.

The most important subject for the sake of advancing bilateral relations is the ordered placement of economic and commercial transactions within a certain framework. In this respect, the FTA to be signed between Ankara and New Delhi is of the utmost importance. Preparations for an FTA have been in progress since 2008, but negotiations are yet to be commenced. The two parties can formulate the agreement in a way in which both benefit. Turkish companies taking part in infrastructure and construction projects in India, and Indian companies with high-tech capabilities increasing their investments in Turkey form the solid ground upon which a balanced economic partnership can flourish. Likewise, sectors such as the defense industry and tourism have a high potential for boosting bilateral cooperation. Cooperation in the film industry and education can further serve public diplomacy by enabling the Turkish and Indian peoples to gradually come into frequent cultural contact and to familiarize themselves with one another.

In sum, it is possible to make a fresh start which will reinvigorate the immense potential between these two countries that each occupy extremely important positions in their respective regions. And the ‘Modi era’ unprecedentedly offers a fresh and great opportunity to this end.

To start I have several questions:
1. What is Turkish forum members impression of Indians in general after being in this forum for some time?
2. Total bilateral trade volume between India-Turkey is around $ 7 billion and trade deficit in favor of India is around $5.8 billion. My question, what are the main items Turkey is buying from and selling to India?

Last edited:
1. What is Turkish forum members impression of Indians in general after being in this forum for some time?
2. Total bilateral trade volume between India-Turkey is around $ 7 billion and trade deficit in favor of India is around $5.8 billion. My question, what are the main items Turkey is buying from and selling to India?

Top Turkey Imports

Top 10 Turkish Imports from India

India's exports to Turkey amounted to
$6.4 billion or 2.5% of its overall imports.
1. Oil: $2.7 billion
2. Organic chemicals: $356.4 million
3. Machines, engines, pumps: $309.5 million
4. Vehicles: $309.5 million
5. Manmade filaments: $281.1 million
6. Electronic equipment: $257.1 million
7. Manmade staple fibers: $245.1 million
8. Plastics: $241.9 million
9. Iron and steel: $215.4 million
10. Tanning, dyeing extracts: $162.6 million

How accurate is that?

Trade Relations Between India and Turkey Developing Fast | Business in Turkey, Business with Turkey, Consultants, Consultancy Services, Support, Economy, Politics, Government, Investment in Turkey, Imports, Exports, Regulations, Company Establishment, Sectors, Companies, Producers, Flights, Hotels

Generally speaking, India exports include cotton yarn, synthetic yarn, organic dyes, organic chemicals, denim, steel bars and rods, granite, antibiotics, carpets, unwrought zinc, clothing and apparels to Turkey and imports poppy seeds, auto components, marble, textile machinery, handlooms, denim, carpets, cumin seeds, minerals and steel products from this country.

In my opinion turkey wouldnt go for FTA with india for some years , at least 5 up to 10, because a FTA between turkey and india will turn Turkey to be a market for India, And turkey will focus to reduce Foreing trade deficit by increasing mid , and end products to be increased.
There might be some partnerships , but also because issues between Pakistan and India, and Turkey's somehow "close" relationships with Pakistan will stay as an obstacle for a wide partnership till FTA. Its a fact, Turkey cares her partners' politics, than her partners doing vice versa.

@XenoEnsi-14 ,excellent link, it has trade data for major trading countries, thanks for posting it.
@isoo , are you Turkish, currently staying/living in Vietnam? Good article. Its interesting that it mentions two expensive weddings of family members of rich Indian businessmen.

The article is from August 2011. I found another info source from around same time frame (May, 2011):
Turkish Embassy - New Delhi India
"Recently there has been significant increase in Turkey’s net exports to India which also resulted in diversification of Turkish export products to this country. Today, main Turkish export items to India are as follows:

- Fertilizers, iron, steel, copper and copper ore, gold, poppy seed, products of automotive and textile industry, coal, marble, travertine, chrome.

Considering the production and export structure of Turkey and, developments and consumer behaviors in India, sectors that would be important for our export and prospective products, marketing of which would be given further importance are fresh fruits and vegetables, olive oil, unshelled fruits, dried fruits, tomato paste, chili pepper, pasta, iron and steel products, all kinds of machine, food processing and packing machines and equipments, plastic products, construction materials, glassware, hardware, marble, travertine, textiles, other handcrafts, carpet and soap (olive oil, laurel, etc. natural products).

On the other hand, Turkey’s main import items from India are as follows:

- Oils, factory-made pharmaceuticals, polyester, fibers and other kinds of ropes, cotton, cotton yarn, cotton textile goods, clothing, reactive dyes, phosphoric and polyphosphoric acids, antibiotics, medicine chemicals, motor vehicles, wind energy products, sesame seed, granite, polypropylene and stainless steel rods.

Turkish companies’ interest in investing in India has increased recently as well. According to the records of our Embassy, there are 30 Turkish companies which are active in India and nearly 80 Indian companies are doing business in Turkey."

What we should note here is that most of Turkey's export to India are commodities whereas most of Turkey's import from India are value added industrial products. An FTA will definitely make the trade deficit situation much worse in India's favor.

Almost 40-50% of Turkey's import from India is oil. Now I wonder if it is gasoline refined in Indian refineries from imported crude. Here is more about Turkish oil sector:
Turkey - Analysis - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
"In addition to crude oil imports, Turkey is a net importer of oil products. According to the IEA, Turkey's domestic refinery production was insufficient for meeting domestic demand, covering only 52% of domestic distillate fuel use and only 21% of domestic liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and ethane use in 2012. Imports covered the remaining share, although domestic refinery outputs of these products have been increasing over time."

Tüpraş - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Tüpraş controls all of Turkey’s refining capacity and owns 59% of the total petroleum products storage capacity; it also has a strong indirect downstream position through its shareholding in Opet."

@XenoEnsi-14 ,excellent link, it has trade data for major trading countries, thanks for posting it.
@isoo , are you Turkish, currently staying/living in Vietnam? Good article. Its interesting that it mentions two expensive weddings of family members of rich Indian businessmen.

The article is from August 2011. I found another info source from around same time frame (May, 2011):
Turkish Embassy - New Delhi India
"Recently there has been significant increase in Turkey’s net exports to India which also resulted in diversification of Turkish export products to this country. Today, main Turkish export items to India are as follows:

- Fertilizers, iron, steel, copper and copper ore, gold, poppy seed, products of automotive and textile industry, coal, marble, travertine, chrome.

Considering the production and export structure of Turkey and, developments and consumer behaviors in India, sectors that would be important for our export and prospective products, marketing of which would be given further importance are fresh fruits and vegetables, olive oil, unshelled fruits, dried fruits, tomato paste, chili pepper, pasta, iron and steel products, all kinds of machine, food processing and packing machines and equipments, plastic products, construction materials, glassware, hardware, marble, travertine, textiles, other handcrafts, carpet and soap (olive oil, laurel, etc. natural products).

On the other hand, Turkey’s main import items from India are as follows:

- Oils, factory-made pharmaceuticals, polyester, fibers and other kinds of ropes, cotton, cotton yarn, cotton textile goods, clothing, reactive dyes, phosphoric and polyphosphoric acids, antibiotics, medicine chemicals, motor vehicles, wind energy products, sesame seed, granite, polypropylene and stainless steel rods.

Turkish companies’ interest in investing in India has increased recently as well. According to the records of our Embassy, there are 30 Turkish companies which are active in India and nearly 80 Indian companies are doing business in Turkey."

What we should note here is that most of Turkey's export to India are commodities whereas most of Turkey's import from India are value added industrial products. An FTA will definitely make the trade deficit situation much worse in India's favor.

Almost 40-50% of Turkey's import from India is oil. Now I wonder if it is gasoline refined in Indian refineries from imported crude. Here is more about Turkish oil sector:
Turkey - Analysis - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
"In addition to crude oil imports, Turkey is a net importer of oil products. According to the IEA, Turkey's domestic refinery production was insufficient for meeting domestic demand, covering only 52% of domestic distillate fuel use and only 21% of domestic liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and ethane use in 2012. Imports covered the remaining share, although domestic refinery outputs of these products have been increasing over time."

Tüpraş - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Tüpraş controls all of Turkey’s refining capacity and owns 59% of the total petroleum products storage capacity; it also has a strong indirect downstream position through its shareholding in Opet."

Foreign Trade Deficit in turkey is something inevitable ,but there is efforts recently to reduce it, focusing in shale gas production and possible sea extration for gas in region.
And a move to have FTA with india would cause deficit to increase sharply, somethng that turkey authorities doesnt will for now.
in 5 years ,industry plans are focusing to increase value added production, also joining world trade in competetitive way , coming across india, a country with volume based production, would up and down this.
Sure FTA is somethng nice,but before than 5 years,thats not profitable for us, in my opinion

i am turkish ,but currently not in vietnam :D

Last edited:
I will repeat my comment here again from previous post:

"What we should note here is that most of Turkey's export to India are commodities whereas most of Turkey's import from India are value added industrial products. An FTA will definitely make the trade deficit situation much worse in India's favor.

Almost 40-50% of Turkey's import from India is oil. Now I wonder if it is gasoline refined in Indian refineries from imported crude."

Source: Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs | Page 13

Now lets look at the world system theory:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World_trade_map.PNG

May be the above is using old data from 2000, I am not sure, but this map gives us a good idea of core and semi periphery countries, of which Turkey does not seem to be one. So the fact the Turkey is importing mostly industrial products from India matches with this map.

NATO gives Turkey certain sense of security and access to the most advanced defense technology. EU membership would give Turkey a much greater sense of belonging to Europe than the proposed special partnership.

But the fact that Turkey is a Muslim country and has historical ties with other Muslim countries and is one of the most developed, secular, democratic and most technologically advanced Muslim country, this reality puts it in a special and unique place which Turkey could use it for its own geopolitical goals, if it ever decided to take that route.

Only 2 countries in this world would feel threatened as a result of the Muslim majority countries becoming more developed, democratic, secular and have some sense of solidarity among themselves. These would be Israel and India. If I were them, my feeling would be that these two countries would have a laser focus on Turkey, because of its unique position mentioned above. And they would be working overtime, through business trade, people to people contact, in every way possible to increase their influence in Turkey, so eventually they are able to have some level of control in the inner workings of this state and society.

Call me paranoid, but I want to hear Turkish posters opinion on what I wrote above, if they get this feeling. May be India is a late entrant in this game, but Israel has been there for decades, so we can look at Turkeys experience with Israel to see if the above allegation has some merit.

How do Bangladeshi people want their future relations with Pakistan? | Page 3
cross posted:

India is a threat for both Pakistan and Bangladesh and to balance that threat, China was a good candidate as they were strategic rivals with India in the past. But in the last 20 years, China's rise was much faster and China is now competing with the US for global pre-eminent super power status. India is no longer their rival. Instead India is some one to give concessions to so they do not become a strategic tool for the US and remain neutral. So that is the current situation. BRICS and infrastructure investment in India and other such recent bonhomie between China and India are indicative of this new reality. So the old model may not last in the coming decades for South Asian geopolitics.

In the past I have looked at several possibilities, one is a Sino-Muslim alliance as a result of close partnership between China and the Muslim world. The other one was about a Japan and South Korea led Asian NATO that will include ASEAN and Bangladesh.

For the Sino-Muslim alliance, I am pretty much convinced that it does not have much of a future. The reason is lack of respect and understanding between China and the Muslim world. Not only do the two worlds (Sinic and Muslim) not have much in common in terms of ethnicity, but also religious belief systems are also completely different, which gives us diametrically opposing world views. Chinese are highly materialistic, while Muslims live to prepare themselves for an eternal after-life, a true Muslim does not care too much about earthly sensual pleasure or about accumulating material wealth. Although true Muslims are rare these days, but the ideal to strive towards exists in the collective consciousness of the Muslim world.

As for the Asian NATO, I think it may have some future, but I am convinced that Bangladesh has no place in it. Both Japan and South Korea seek strong economic and military relations with ASEAN nations. Japan and South Korea have strong relations with Bangladesh and Pakistan as well. But ASEAN nations specially those who are not Muslim will not allow a high population Muslim country like Bangladesh in their group, as it will make ASEAN majority Muslim and also there is an undercurrent of racial xenophobia about South Asian Bangladeshi's who are not really "Asian" like South East Asians.

Ever since I came to this forum, while I have engaged in many petty political debates and fights due to current events and circumstances, my main focus has always been to determine a future destiny for Bangladesh as a nation and people. So I have been looking for people and nations we can team up with. If you may recall I posted this thread to gauge people's reaction about this little known or thought about fact:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

That Muslim population of the world will reach at least 3.3 billion and at most 4 billion, out of a world population of 10 billion was kind of shocking discovery for me. I think there is great potential in this fact.

I am no promoter of Ummah, Shariah or Khilafah, I consider attachments to these ideas and too much obsession with them as nostalgia for a by gone era. But my interest with increased interaction and hence fostering more unity among such a diverse population is quite simple, pooling resources and gaining geopolitical power to ensure future well being, economic and social development and security. Around 15-20% of global Muslim population live as minorities in other countries, but most of them however, around 80-85%, live in Muslim majority countries or countries with significant % of Muslim population, almost all of whom are today members of OIC.

It is my belief that Muslim people of the future, whether they are Sunni, Shia or even fringe belief systems that are not part of the main stream will band together for mutual security, because there is strength in numbers. A large number of Muslims in the future may not be strong practitioners of the rituals and may become atheists or cultural Muslims as Christians in the West, but they will support the idea of Islamic common market and military alliance for socio-economic development and to enhance their national security. In the era of huge nation states such as China, India and powerful international alliances such as EU and NATO and partners, it will be impossible for others to compete in a level playing without forming their own large system entity, such as Latin American Union, ASEAN + 2 (Japan + Korean peninsula) etc.

In order for Muslim nations to unite in an economic alliance initially, I would propose to follow Turkey as the leader for Bangladesh, Pakistan and Central Asian stans. Once there is an FTA arrangement going, we should invite Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Arab League and African Muslim countries. EU Muslim majority countries such as Albania, Bosnia and Kosovo can become special partners.

Another idea is to enhance the existing D-8 group initiated by Erbakan of Turkey:
Developing 8 Countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The idea is for us Muslims to develop a large common market and use the economies of scale in this large market to develop, manufacture and trade goods and weapons systems applying technology transfer from the West, Japan, South Korea, China and Russia. This technology should be shared among Muslim countries then to develop our own indigenous technology which will be given first preference for adoption by members of this alliance.

What will be the stance of this alliance with overlapping other regional union initiatives such as:

1. Eurasian Economic Union led by Russia
2. ASEAN + 2 (Japan and South Korea)
3. African Union
4. Arab League
5. Turkey's membership in NATO and possible accession to EU

I think the Muslim alliance can use the above initiatives to enhance relationship and influence with countries such as EU/NATO, Russia, Japan, South Korea, 7 non-Muslim member countries of ASEAN and non-Muslim African countries. In other words, the relationship between Muslim countries should not stand in the way for individual member countries own geopolitical priorities where they feel that their interest is served more from membership in these teams, rather fellow Muslim nations should be supportive of such aspirations and perhaps utilize these relationships to increase the collective influence and material well being of the Muslim world, through technology transfer and through expansion of markets for our products in these non-Muslim partner countries.

The multi polar world of tomorrow will be dominated by the West, China other emerging nations and groups of nations. I think us Muslim nations need to have a pole of our own, which has the potential to become the largest and most dominant pole on earth, as it used to be for more than a thousand years, since the birth of our Prophet Muhammad (SAWS). We have all that is necessary to make it happen again, and I am confident that enough of us will eventually come to the realization that increasing relations and mutual dependence is the solution to the problem of weakness and disunity in Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom