What's new

Turkish General: "Even burning a mosque was an option”

^^ if kemal stone was standing next to the mosque, secretly hiding, then that turkish general must be pi$$ing his pants all life long:lol::lol:

Without Kemal Atatürk there will be no Turkey in Todays Times, Anatolia would prabably splitet in five powerless States. All Muslim in western Turkey would live under greek Pressure like the Plestinians in Israel. Without Atatürk Pakistan would also not have the Opportunity to become in Future a Member of an Union like EU which include Turkey, Eurasian States and Pakistan.

But there are enough ungratefull People who only think in religious, rather than rational Categories...

Without Kemal Atatürk there will be no Turkey in Todays Times, Anatolia would prabably splitet in five powerless States. All Muslim in western Turkey would live under greek Pressure like the Plestinians in Israel. Without Atatürk Pakistan would also not have the Opportunity to become in Future a Member of an Union like EU which include Turkey, Eurasian States and Pakistan.

But there are enough ungratefull People who only think in religious, rather than rational Categories...

huh?????????????????

never heard of it bro..!

Are you stereotyping the entire Pakistani nation again just to hide your lack of knowledge about the event in question? Your predictability and barb-throwing is just absolutely hilarious :-)

Lots of protest when Shakespeare stereotypes a nation. But Solomon2 gets away with it when he clumsily paints Pakistanis with a single, broad brush :-) What are we if not magnanimous!
Excuse me, I had lost interest in this thread when the Turks here revealed the thread title quote was a mistranslation from an unreliable source. [Thank you.]

No, not all Pakistanis, just some Pakistanis. You, specifically. ("The paid mullah is at the very root of all that is wrong with our part of the world today.") If you have evidence of conspiracy, back it up.

That's actually what Zionist extremists like Solomon2 do all day. You see such people spamming the internet whenever Zionist extremism and terror is exposed.
I do expose calumnies against Israel. Why aren't you doing the same?

I wonder how if he knows what we mean when we call him "Suleymaan Sahib"
Hey solomon, do you know why we distort 'solomon'? Sulaimaan bhai! aap kidar ho?
When you want me to know, I'm sure you'll tell me.

When you want me to know, I'm sure you'll tell me.

Religious ties. King Solomon = Prophet Suleymaan. Sahib = term of respect...

So, you have the name of a prophet (in Islam, Christianity and Judaism) and we just call you the Islamic name for a reason I know not of as I have only been here for like 2 months. It's just catchy, I guess... heh

Excuse me, I had lost interest in this thread when the Turks here revealed the thread title quote was a mistranslation from an unreliable source. [Thank you.]

No, not all Pakistanis, just some Pakistanis. You, specifically. ("The paid mullah is at the very root of all that is wrong with our part of the world today.") If you have evidence of conspiracy, back it up.

You literally make no sense to me anymore. You try and throw these one or two line barbs which in your mind may mean something (hopefully, since you type them out), but no one else can seem to figure out what the hell it is that you're trying to say.

What conspiracy? What does the "paid mullah" quote have to do with this? I am flattered that you apparently hold on to my every word and review my posts in other threads to cite them here, but I am at a loss to understand what the heck your point is. As much as it appears to be your defence mechanism, stop hiding behind these vague little rejoinders.

Back
Top Bottom