What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

That would be their decision and I don't know why they would not want to. Personally, yes. Why should 14+ million Kurds not have a country of their own, while there are countries with populations of a couple hundred thousand and even less. It's not fair.
You see what situation we are in. Damned if you do damned if you dont.

Now let me ask you, if Arabs were doing the same thing in Northern Iraq what would be a fair reaction from you?

@Hakan Turkish FR threatened to kill people 5 times (that i counted) and swears every time he gets opportunity (actually he only writes to swear) in this forum and all he gets is thread bans? he should've been banned a long time ago.

I agree. He's calling people traitors and what else and the only think he's getting is a thread ban.

to those who say chp voted for hdp. in 2011 chp got 11.147.692 votes. yesterday it got 11.513.380. hdp's votes came from leftist turks. as demirtaş himself stated "we've got 3% from turkish left".

and to those akpians saying chp is traitor. remember habur? when akp welcomed pkk terrorists with red carpet?
34 PKK 'lı Habur Sınır Kapısı'ndan girip teslim oldu - Milliyet Haber

or do you remember this?
1: Erdoğan: Şerefsizler hesap verecek - SİYASET Haberleri
2: Yeni görüşmeler olabilir - Hürriyet GÜNDEM
3: Erdoğan: Hakan Fidan'ı İmralı’ya da, Oslo’ya da ben gönderdim! haberi

or do you remember that failed "akil adamlar" a.k.a. "let's fool people commitee"?

Last edited:
These people were always there AKP did not bring them into Turkey they just they were hidden thats it, you can blame ataturk for including these gypsies into his "'Turk milleti'' giving passports to everybody isnt that true?

thats why I call Turkey folk as Türkiyeli.. the biggest mistake in our history..

In a Country with 15 Mio. Kurds, you can not Expect anything different. This is just normal.
They Must have a ,,Reprensenter".
This is just a normal thing.
Its always better to integrate people into Society, than to "play" war with them.
May Allah help US and everything will be inshallah good.

In a Country with 15 Mio. Kurds, you can not Expect anything different. This is just normal.
They Must have a ,,Reprensenter".
This is just a normal thing.
Its always better to integrate people into Society, than to "play" war with them.
May Allah help US and everything will be inshallah good.
Problem is when the party is openly favourable of terrorists and monkeys.

You see what situation we are in. Damned if you do damned if you dont.

Now let me ask you, if Arabs were doing the same thing in Northern Iraq what would be a fair reaction from you?

We already have Assyrians. As we speak, Assyrians in the diaspora is spewing all non-sense BS they can at Kurds. Even though YPG liberated all their villages, freed their people, these diaspora Assyrians put all their energy on an activist they claimed was killed by YPG. To get rid of that, let them have what they want. Assyrians are not majority in the Ninveh plains as which they claim. Many Shabakis and Ezidis and Sunnis live there. But in Khabour they're, many of us want them to have their country there so they will leave us alone. You may think Kurds have high demands but really they don't when they should.

And since they would be surrounded, they would still be dependant on us but would stop being a pain in the ***.

And as I see from you guys Kurds are a pain to Turkey.

If Turks weren't as stubborn and blind, they should have allowed Kurds have their own country after the first revolt. What has Turkey achieved from the east? What has the east given Turkey beside war and death. Yeah, you have land that is officially yours, you have turkified everything from the biggest mountain to the smallest stone. But that land is populated by a people that has no tie to that country. It's as if Golan was fully populated by hateful Arabs.

A war could happen tomarrow. If there would be an re-election where AKP would cheat themselves to victory, the war would start again and this time it wouldn't be silent I tell you. Kurds have stepped up and given peace a chance with Turkey, the rest is up to the Turks. Kurds have nothing to loose. Everything can't be the way you want, you're not alone on this earth. If the east wants autonomy they should have it.

But when I see how Turks are literally crying because HDP entered the parliament, I realize how totally fucked up the people are(no offence). When a Kurd whose ancestors were slaughtered by Turks during a rebellion goes voting for MHP, it applies to the entire country really.

Turkey was not built on peace and co-existence. It was built on the blood of others which was recent.

We already have Assyrians. As we speak, Assyrians in the diaspora is spewing all non-sense BS they can at Kurds. Even though YPG liberated all their villages, freed their people, these diaspora Assyrians put all their energy on an activist they claimed was killed by YPG. To get rid of that, let them have what they want. Assyrians are not majority in the Ninveh plains as which they claim. Many Shabakis and Ezidis and Sunnis live there. But in Khabour they're, many of us want them to have their country there so they will leave us alone. You may think Kurds have high demands but really they don't when they should.

And since they would be surrounded, they would still be dependant on us but would stop being a pain in the ***.

And as I see from you guys Kurds are a pain to Turkey.

If Turks weren't as stubborn and blind, they should have allowed Kurds have their own country after the first revolt. What has Turkey achieved from the east? What has the east given Turkey beside war and death. Yeah, you have land that is officially yours, you have turkified everything from the biggest mountain to the smallest stone. But that land is populated by a people that has no tie to that country. It's as if Golan was fully populated by hateful Arabs.

A war could happen tomarrow. If there would be an re-election where AKP would cheat themselves to victory, the war would start again and this time it wouldn't be silent I tell you. Kurds have stepped up and given peace a chance with Turkey, the rest is up to the Turks. Kurds have nothing to loose. Everything can't be the way you want, you're not alone on this earth. If the east wants autonomy they should have it.

But when I see how Turks are literally crying because HDP entered the parliament, I realize how totally fucked up the people are(no offence). When a Kurd whose ancestors were slaughtered by Turks during a rebellion goes voting for MHP, it applies to the entire country really.

So what if there are some people who don't like or trust the HDP? There are always going to be hardline opponents against every type of party.

Right now with HDP in parliament they've proven that democracy does work and that Kurds can fight for their right through diplomacy. There is no need anymore to take a kalashnikov and fight.
So why are you still so suspicious and unhappy?

When was the last time you were in Turkey?

Keeping all this hate and animosity will do good for anyone.

Another rebellion ??? That worked very good before , ain't it ?
Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi

@Hakan Turkish FR threatened to kill people 5 times (that i counted) and swears every time he gets opportunity (actually he only writes to swear) in this forum and all he gets is thread bans? he should've been banned a long time ago.

i support freedom of speech for all

AKP can not do anymore;

- Meclis Başkanı’nı tek başına belirleyemeyecek.
- Meclis gündemini belirleyip Yasama organını keyfi çalıştıramayacak.
- Komisyonlardaki çoğunluğunu kaybettiği için ‘Yok kanun yap kanun’ oldu bittisi ile torba kanuna başvuramayacak.
- Meclis, Meclis soruşturması ve araştırması komisyonlarında da çoğunluğu kalmadı.
- Yolsuzluk iddialarının üzeri kolay kolay örtülemeyecek. Yüce Divan süreçlerinde söz sahibi olmayacak.
- Bakanlar hakkındaki yolsuzluk ve diğer fezlekeleri engelleyemeyecek.
- Anayasa Mahkemesi ve Sayıştay gibi kritik kurumlara üye seçemeyecek.
- RTÜK’te çoğunluğunu kaybetti.
- Tek başına savaş kararı alamayacak.
- Yurt dışına asker gönderme tezkerelerini tek başına çıkartamayacak.
- Tek başına seçim kararı alamayacak.
- KİT’lerin denetlenmesi ve Sayıştay raporlarını engelleyemeyecek.

- Saray’a istediği ödeneği veremeyecek.

670akp.jpg

No it hasn't, but so much has already been lost already, so what is there to lose?
Sons, Daughters...it's not like people in eastern provinces has nothing in their life...Turkey is not a dirt poor, backward country...people have so much to lose with in their lives.

You are talking very poetic but real life is not like what you describe.

So what if there are some people who don't like or trust the HDP? There are always going to be hardline opponents against every type of party.

Right now with HDP in parliament they've proven that democracy does work and that Kurds can fight for their right through diplomacy. There is no need anymore to take a kalashnikov and fight.
So why are you still so suspicious and unhappy?

When was the last time you were in Turkey?

Keeping all this hate and animosity will do good for anyone.

it's in reply to Hakan's comment on what if Arabs in KRG would demand independance

Sons, Daughters...it's not like people in eastern provinces has nothing in their life...Turkey is not a dirt poor, backward country...people have so much to lose with in their lives.

You are talking very poetic but real life is not like what you describe.

of course not but that's what it is. Kurds are killed, lynched everyday, everywhere under Turkey. It's not like that would stop if a war would start. Kurds from Bakur tell me that there does not go a day without them worrying that something will happen back home.

it's in reply to Hakan's comment on what if Arabs in KRG would demand independance

of course not but that's what it is. Kurds are killed, lynched everyday, everywhere under Turkey. It's not like that would stop if a war would start. Kurds from Bakur tell me that there does not go a day without them worrying that something will happen back home.

I understand, but most of your post was about Kurds in Turkey, thats what I was referring to with my reply.

With ''under Turkey'' you mean syria and iraq right?

Back
Top Bottom