What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

They need to implement it on vehicle platform and make tests in the field.

Did they do that? The shaking footage and blinded operator from the muzzle flash says otherwise. The footage is ridicolous. The electro optics will take severe damage!

The electrooptics are very expensive cooled devices. They will brake very soon if get so much shockwaves constantly from the main gun above it.

A real engineer would not just place the EO somewhere else, he would also make sure that it is fasten decoupled!

OK so you say That THE engineers of aselsan and THE taf did not test this on THE field before they produced this?? This sounds not Logic and stupid to me.. They produce far more advanced technology than this sarp.. If they even cant make this sarp right then how would THE other advanced military equipment word dont you think?

as you can see the software is automatically tracking the target and you don't have to have a perfectly clear sight while firing, egm just being a whiny little bitch as usual

Hardware and software are totaly different matters. Software is written by havelsan not aselsan. The software of SARP is not faulty, but the hardware is faulty.

@Samed

Bro, i am referring to this one single designer guy who designed SARP weapon station. I don't refer to other Aselsan departments who build the EO devices. They do perfect Work and are long years experienced Aselsan staff.

The new guy at aselsan who designed SARP was clearly an ACEMI beginner, green horn. I don't see an engineers work in SARP hardware/ shape.

Aselsan should fire or relocate that guy.

Hardware and software are totaly different matters. Software is written by havelsan not aselsan. The software of SARP is not faulty, but the hardware is faulty.

@Samed

Bro, i am referring to this one single designer guy who designed SARP weapon station. I don't refer to other Aselsan departments who build the EO devices. They do perfect Work and are long years experienced Aselsan staff.

The new guy at aselsan who designed SARP was clearly an ACEMI beginner, green horn. I don't see an engineers work in SARP hardware/ shape.

Aselsan should fire or relocate that guy.
You serious bro? The new Guy at aselsan? Realy? So they hire this new Guy then hè starts making this sarp by Him self and then TAF just plans to buys iT? I dont think it works like that.. :) if iT is i go Tomorrow to aselsan and ask if they give me a job to.. :yay:

You serious bro? The new Guy at aselsan? Realy? So they hire this new Guy then hè starts making this sarp by Him self and then TAF just plans to buys iT? I dont think it works like that.. :) if iT is i go Tomorrow to aselsan and ask if they give me a job to.. :yay:

But if the experienced staff is busy with more important things, than they must give the work to the new guy.

It works this way if you believe it or not.

Work like designing a product like SARP Weapon station is usualy done by product designers. Experienced CAD users.

Real Engineers work in laboratories. They assemble prototypes or are responsible for Quality management.

CAD users are the lowest ranks at Engineering companies.

CAE on the other hand is something different than CAD.

CAE is computer aided simulations. This is also done by real Engineers. They use software like ANSYS for this. This software cost 100.000 euro per single licence. Compared to CAD which cost just 8000 dollar per single licence

SARP is a cheap low cost product designed by the "new guy" at Aselsan.

But that does not mean it has not also expensive EO Parts of high quality and fragility!!

Last edited:
Yes but iT stil Will be tested Bye THE higher ranken engineer right? ITS not that they dont know About sarp...

picard-facepalm.jpg~c200

it's not faulty, you shoot a browning M2 at night you get blinded by the muzzle flash.. that has nothing to do with Aselsan's "faulty hardware"

it's simply down to Browning M2's lack of a flash hider

Last edited:
Yes but iT stil Will be tested Bye THE higher ranken engineer right? ITS not that they dont know About sarp...

Senior Engineers just control Budgets, delivery Dates, hiring and firing staff, etc.

Why do they Need the dumb new guy if they still have to control his work like he is a schoolchildren???

Fire that guy now!

Senior Engineers just control Budgets, delivery Dates, hiring and firing staff, etc.

Why do they Need the dumb new guy if they still have to control his work like he is a schoolchildren???

Fire that guy now!
how about shut up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom