What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

M48s played in the urban operations 2015/2016.

Are you sure brother? Afaik, they are only used from Marines at Aegean Army, some used as weapon stations in the mountains. Rest is in depot. I believe that Kaplan is too less armored and is only an option with Hardkill/Softkill defence systems for our Marines. On the other side look to the wheeled US high mobile Stryker systems.

It Sounds good but army has to test both platforms as i know M60 make some problems at Syrian operations, thats why i suggesting 8x8.
Of course while one is IFV the other is "heavy armor". We dont need the heavies in very big ammount. Maybe if we can make them amphibious but other than that they will serve as heavy support that we can use against infantry in cities with higher protection characteristics and bigger cannon than the normal IFVs. Its like city tank.

Are you sure brother? Afaik, they are only used from Marines at Aegean Army, some used as weapon stations in the mountains. Rest is in depot. I believe that Kaplan is too less armored and is only an option with Hardkill/Softkill defence systems for our Marines. On the other side look to the wheeled US high mobile Stryker systems.
M48/M60 were sending alot of hewals to hell in buildings and they were serving good while removing baricades. I remember those tank shots and I will remember them for alot of time :D . Its needed. With the necessary modifications of course like more armor.

It Sounds good but army has to test both platforms as i know M60 make some problems at Syrian operations, thats why i suggesting 8x8.
Bro. Technical problems will and can happen with all systems. I remember 2014 when I was in the Baltics, I listened some soldiers at Exercise .Even German IFVs had problems and were recovered by Thommies. We should modernize all Leos even LEO 1 and M-60s keep them operational. I dream from a NATIONAL GUARD system to be activated in crisis times, as the US have. We have too much enemies, a nuclear attack is far away, but surprise sudden attacks can always happen.For this options I would even keep Phantoms and F5 fighters operational and make regular exercises with reserve personal.

Of course while one is IFV the other is "heavy armor". We dont need the heavies in very big ammount. Maybe if we can make them amphibious but other than that they will serve as heavy support that we can use against infantry in cities with higher protection characteristics and bigger cannon than the normal IFVs. Its like city tank.

M48/M60 were sending alot of hewals to hell in buildings and they were serving good while removing baricades. I remember those tank shots and I will remember them for alot of time :D . Its needed. With the necessary modifications of course like more armor.
We need a TÜRK MILLI MUHAFIZ GÜCÜ!
"National Guards" regularly training for 2 KUVVET - AIR Force and Land Forces.

I am very surprised that KOC is not jumping on the train for air platform engines. They have licence for Fiat MultiJet engines and exact this engine variants are coming aggressive to the market.

USA - MQ-1C GrayEagle and Israel Super Heron use them already, they are EASA certified which the must have for Export

http://dieseljet.com/engines-2/

Schermata-2013-06-04-alle-15.59.511.png

Tumosan looks like better and faster solution for tank power pack project.

Brother, they lack available infrastructutre. But it is possible. They have to invest much money;
they build only 4 cylinder engines.
But they will need huge foundry for Aluminium and special CNC robots e.g.;
also sophisticated metallurgic technology.
Cables, electronic boxes, injectors, pistons and almost all other they can get from domestic market.

Brother, they lack available infrastructutre. But it is possible. They have to invest much money;
they build only 4 cylinder engines.
But they will need huge foundry for Aluminium and special CNC robots e.g.;
also sophisticated metallurgic technology.
Cables, electronic boxes, injectors, pistons and almost all other they can get from domestic market.

wtf are you talking about? No faking engine factory have this ahahah. Everything is outsourced, engine are made by casting and not cnc. CNC engine are high performance for the race world, cutting edge for more power. We are not going to race with that armored vehicles or tanks.

wtf are you talking about? No faking engine factory have this ahahah. Everything is outsourced, engine are made by casting and not cnc. CNC engine are high performance for the race world, cutting edge for more power. We are not going to race with that armored vehicles or tanks.

You should make your homework before writing BS.

Back
Top Bottom