What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Nice move... Parking lot technologies will be made indigenously... Parking is a big problem so we have so much potential in domestic market... This will follow with export for sure...

Otopark teknolojisinde yerli atağı - Otogündem Haberleri

Yeah, put some of those in the center of Yalova please:P

And Turkey needs to heavily invest in metro/tram systems in all cities above 500.000. A city like Istanbul needs some 500-600 km of metro (ideally). Costs a lot, but it gives you a lot too in the long run.

Yeah, put some of those in the center of Yalova please:P

And Turkey needs to heavily invest in metro/tram systems in all cities above 500.000. A city like Istanbul needs some 500-600 km of metro (ideally). Costs a lot, but it gives you a lot too in the long run.
Actually the plan is to have 450km metro by 2023 in Istanbul, it should be somewhere around 200km right now, @xxxKULxxx im not talking BS right?

Actually the plan is to have 450km metro by 2023 in Istanbul, it should be somewhere around 200km right now, @xxxKULxxx im not talking BS right?

No you are wrong... According to the plan it will be more then 1.000 km by 2023... I mean all railways...

İstanbul'da Raylı Sistemler - Her Yere Metro, Her Yerde Metro

2019-sonrasi.png

Thats very good, it certainly wont solve traffic problem but it will ease it immensely for sure once finished, i have been to many countries but Istanbul traffic is the worst i have seen, espacially in summer.

I haven't gotton caught in traffic in weeks. I take the train (metro).

Thats very good, it certainly wont solve traffic problem but it will ease it immensely for sure once finished, i have been to many countries but Istanbul traffic is the worst i have seen, espacially in summer.

I am afraid it will, combined with other measures like elevated train, cable car, tunnels, water taxi, parallel boat lines to coastline and all.

Back
Top Bottom