What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
So let's be rigorous and impartial in the analysis. What honest ! The facts are the facts, true. Without any personal emotional opinion. It's possible ? I doubt...

Bud, you cannot manipulate something like an annual growth rate of a country. It is simply immune to your subjective opinions and emotions. It is just what it is. If you don't want to be seen as a RETARD, you don't say something like "hmph, statistics, all lie" just because you didn't like the result.

oh something else. Whether you like it or not, it is the government, and only him, who signs the military budjet (Including R&D funding) - every year - and appoint priorities nobody else.

You know what the best part of democracy is? Governments come and go.

Bud, you cannot manipulate something like an annual growth rate of a country. It is simply immune to your subjective opinions and emotions. It is just what it is. If you don't want to be seen as a RETARD, you don't say something like "hmph, statistics, all lie" just because you didn't like the result.

You know what the best part of democracy is? Governments come and go.

I believe that future will not be better - very far away -. Criticism is always so easy when you're not in control. And they will reap the fruits of others labor who were before them, as never before, in the choice of financing military (Topic of this forum PDF). Democrat, demagogue...

Last edited:
I believe that future will not be better - very far away -. Criticism is always so easy when you're not in control. And they will reap the fruits of others labor who were before them, as never before, in the choice of financing military. Democrat, demagogue...

I don't expect you to understand, but opposition/criticism is an indispensable part of democracies which ensures a bright future. They give incentive to governments to do their best or expire. So don't worry about us mate.

I don't expect you to understand, but opposition/criticism is an indispensable part of democracies which ensures a bright future. They give incentive to governments to do their best or expire. So don't worry about us mate.

o_O

Yes I know ! I am a simple feudal Bedouin.

So you only want the best for your country, absolutely nothing else... Acknowledge the successes when they occur. Like a democrat right and fair.

Last edited:
Everyone claiming those figures are fake or whatever is free to post a ewidence for their claims, otherwise everyone can claim things.

I know there people who would like to show as if Turkey was Somalia before AKP but fact is Turkey was 18th biggest economy in 80s and became 18th again in 2014.

Last edited:
Everyone claiming those figures are fake or whatever is free to post a ewidence for their claims, otherwise everyone can claim things.

I know there people who would like to show as if Turkey was Somalia before AKP but fact is Turkey was 18th biggest economy in 80s and became 18th again in 2014.

In a no multipolar world but only bipolar. With a no-globalized economy without competition - together - with European Union (27), China, India, Brazil, Mexico.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if someone like you take me serious or not. Just wanted to say what you call as a lie just because it happens to be against your Sultan in that particular case, is actually a science.

Dude, I am a statistician.

In a non multipolar world but only bipolar. With a non-globalized economy without competition with European Union (27), China, India, Brazil, Mexico.

Because all those countries had no GDP before the end of cold war? Im not denying AKP term was a good term for economic growth but bro what are you expectingme to say, AKP is the answer to anything? They didnt make wonders.

Because all those countries had no GDP before the end of cold war? Im not denying AKP term was a good term for economic growth but bro what are you expectingme to say, AKP is the answer to anything? They didnt make wonders.

In a short few years time, as you see defence industry projects coming to fruition one by one, these words will be impossible to utter even by the diehardest opposer. When the TFX takes it's first flight they will all fall over.

At that time members of the European Union (12) were not integrated yet in an economic operation.

Now they have a common policy of planned growth, energy, financing and solidarity (27). With a common force, a combat money (Euro).

Who you compete directly in your sectors, Romania (Automobile), Poland (Appliances, textile), Lithuania (Low blow Software) etc ...

Others (China, India, Brazil, Mexico) were just considered Third world countries unimportant economically. Now they compete you industrially, technologically, scientifically.

I am not Turkish and I do not vote. I do not care AKP. But I do not support the intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Turkey's financial situation and GDP might have been able to improve and its global rank might have stayed similar after a decade, but with other countries developing (faster) too, it seems Turkey is barely holding on to its current rank. Turkey producing high tech like the advanced countries do is a must for a stronger growth and a guaranteed spot in the top 20 for the coming decades since Turkey doesnt have economies of scales advantage like China, India and Indonesia do nor do we have serious natural resources to sell (gas, oil). Turkey transforming from mostly high-end technology buyer to mostly high-end technology seller is what i hope to see.

Turkey's financial situation and GDP might have been able to improve and its global rank might have stayed similar after a decade, but with other countries developing (faster) too, it seems Turkey is barely holding on to its current rank. Turkey producing high tech like the advanced countries do is a must for a stronger growth and a guaranteed spot in the top 20 for the coming decades since Turkey doesnt have economies of scales advantage like China, India and Indonesia do nor do we have serious natural resources to sell (gas, oil). Turkey transforming from mostly high-end technology buyer to mostly high-end technology seller is what i hope to see.
Thats actually exactly what we have to do to overcome the Middle income trap, at some point it wont be enough to produce steel or rely on construction sector, you need to produce innovative high-tech products, be the designer instead of just producer.

Those are heavy words considering i havent denied the economic growth in AKP term, also everything i wrote about GDP ranking was true.

List of countries by GDP growth 1980–2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was not talking to you personally. I'm sorry if you interpreted thus.

I appeal to all those who sees only what interests them by skewing actual achievements according to their totally biased point of view.

Thats actually exactly what we have to do to overcome the Middle income trap, at some point it wont be enough to produce steel or rely on construction sector, you need to produce innovative high-tech products, be the designer instead of just producer.

I believe this will undoubtedly in this direction.

Turkish Science and Technology | Page 18

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom