What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Unfortunately Istanbul has almost 20 Million inhabitants. Thats the Problem. Every day almost 2000 People join !

Thats very good, it certainly wont solve traffic problem but it will ease it immensely for sure once finished, i have been to many countries but Istanbul traffic is the worst i have seen, espacially in summer.

There was mention of 700+ km lenght. Istranbul City will have the second longest metro line after NewYork City and before Tokyo City beyond 2035.

Nice move... Parking lot technologies will be made indigenously... Parking is a big problem so we have so much potential in domestic market... This will follow with export for sure...
Umm, what? Isn't this all foreign - mostly German - technology?

@FutureMe Yes registered maybe 15 Million now. Refugees 1 Million. Unregistered 2 Million. Today they say almost 2000 People a day join Istanbul. Its sad but true.

Turkey's jobless rate falls to 9.3 percent
17 August 2015 11:09 (Last updated 17 August 2015 11:10)

aa com tr/en/economy/575909--turkeys-jobless-rate-falls-to-9-3-percent

11892082_10153229108166559_8623946664479854323_n.jpg

also dont forget those events how take down of us. we are sinking our own ship which we board....

Shame that this thread is removed from being sticky. I have been visiting this page for many years due to its up-to-date info regarding Turkish developments. I particularly don't find Turkish news source very informative due to bad journalism.

After 2013, when the Gülen movement chose to be a puppet of the West and sell our most valuable state secrets to foreign intelligence agencies due to a number of recent developments in Turkey, herein Turkey and particularly Erdogan taking a tougher stance towards Israel and the West, our economic traction has faltered immensely. Not surprising really, because you have state institutions that are completely infiltrated by an organisation steered by an Imam in Pennsylvania whose interests coincide with the CIA.

Sadly many don't recognize that we live in an age where every nation is primarly interested in advancing their interest, influence and power in the world. Naturally, a world power like the United States would never intend to be challenged by other growing foreign powers that ultimately will challenge their dominance in Middle East and Near East. All of this means, the US is using ignorant and foolish organizations like the Gulen movement to destabilize countries who appear to grow - the US has done this for decades in South America with CIA operations they have also done this in Far East.

Turkish economical policies are very good.

Unfortunatly we can´t do much against energy imports and speculative Actions on the turkish stock markets from foreign Players who like to Play against turkish lira. They always win.

Turkish economical policies are very good.

Unfortunatly we can´t do much against energy imports and speculative Actions on the turkish stock markets from foreign Players who like to Play against turkish lira. They always win.
Thats how free market and globalization works everywhere unless you want do become North Korea and believe me no one wants to be North Korea except North Korea.

Thats how free market and globalization works everywhere unless you want do become North Korea and believe me no one wants to be North Korea except North Korea.

You think this is fair, when Turkish Population working hard to rise their economy and at the same time foreign financial Lobby is trying to bring a faked destabilization into turkish markets by using lousy speculative tricks?

North Korea is now a feared and souvereign Country because of the strong policies of ist leadership.

Back
Top Bottom