What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
excuse me, if you could just watch out your words ---- make your point without bashing Islam or Islamic behavior. Thank you!

and btw, Erdogan is right, interest is the mother of all evils.

https://m.yenisafak.com/en/news/pakistanis-launch-buy-turkish-products-campaign-3438766

Did you launched the campaign to buy Lira :cool:

I am giving economic advice purely based on economic indicators I had calculated the low point of lira from where the market will bounce back and I bought my self some lira at that point for $2200 little side money I keep out of banks for any emergency. I just shared my calculation on the future of lira. In my noob understanding lira has started to rebound and will gain value now.

When ever wall street banks artificially manipulate on orders of CIA I keep track of it and when their juice ends the market rebounds. It is time for lira to bounce back I am just sharing my observation to help investors make some money from the big players. Lira will now move back as the resistance is beyond manipulation now it is time to buy lira. I expect some dumps in future but they will not crash price more than 2%.

Turkish Citizens should consider buying property with foreign currency.

Technically at USDTRY, 6.50 pisicological level holding the price. We may need multiple 4 hour close below to see the price reach 6.00-5.90
USDTRYH4.png

I am leaving for Turkey in september for vacations. Shoud I buy Lira in coming few days or wait till last day? @BHarwana
We have USD/EURO and riyals.what to do?

I am leaving for Turkey in september for vacations. Shoud I buy Lira in coming few days or wait till last day? @BHarwana

In my understanding the best time to buy was morning today but you are over sea I think I don't what is the opening price in your country today. There might be one more dip just keep track of it and buy that or buy at current rate it will be better. In few more hours it will become stable.

@Hiraa buy half now that will help. There might be one more dip in 48 hours but I see a strong lira in coming days.

In my understanding the best time to buy was morning today but you are over sea I think I don't what is the opening price in your country today. There might be one more dip just keep track of it and buy that or buy at current rate it will be better. In few more hours it will become stable.
They were giving us 1000 lira for 700 riyals. It was less so my father bought euros :/. Gonna keep track of it now.

Current relations with the USA runs the risk of escalation. So in the medium or long term Lira will weaken further.

Tecnically 7.00 has become a strong resistance. If broken, we may see 8.00-8.50 levels

PS: Yatırım tavsiyesi değildir. Not investment advice

@BHarwana if your predictions are so good why are you still a poor farmer

@everyone else pls dont speculate with your money, especially not because someone said it on a defence forum

Being a poor farmer is good thing. I am waiting for world war and sell my harvest in high price. Lira is going to shoot up I have made my forecast every thing will be in front of you in coming days. Lira is going to go up like a rocket. I am not going to leave this forum if this is wrong you can bash me all you want my lira low was 7.1 and my lira roll back is 5.8. Next 3 days will tell you how good can a farmer forecast market.

Last edited:
Being a poor farmer is good thing. I am waiting for world war and sell my harvest in high price. Lira is going to shoot up I have made my forecast every thing will be in front of you in coming days. Lira is going to go up like a rocket. I am not going to leave this forum if this is wrong you can bash me all you want my lira low was 7.1 and my lira roll back is 5.8 in 2 months. Next 3 days will tell you how good can a farmer forecast market.

Quoting just so I can call you out on that.

And I dont hold and currency, I invest my money and dont play with something as volatile as currency.

In the morning when I went to the broker the price was 6.8 and he sold me at 6.73I am already making money it is 6.45 now and by tomorrow I will gain more than 10%.

Quoting just so I can call you out on that.

And I dont hold and currency, I invest my money and dont play with something as volatile as currency.

My point is already proven look at the time this thread was posted and see the current price lira has gained 2% just in this time period

My point is already proven look at the time this thread was posted and see the current price lira has gained 2% just in this time period

Investors call this a pullback and deem it as a buying opportunity because the main trend is still bullish :D Hope you are right

Back
Top Bottom