What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
Good initiative. Turkey need to decrease import . This will surely help to stabilize lira.

The ordinary Turk doesn’t care. They consumed as if there were no tomorrow, especially western goods. No matter what does it costs. Cheap credits make it happens.

Usually, the current low currency lead to high export and low import (trade surplus) like we know from China. But in Turkey it’s different.

If this boycot spreads out to the whole muslim world then US really going to be in trouble. They underestimate the power of peoples unity.

Nothing to underestimate. There is no unity of people’s. Especially in Muslim world.

Investors call this a pullback and deem it as a buying opportunity because the main trend is still bullish :D Hope you are right

Investors know shit. Start learning from a poor farmer who is always on spot. I have been barking this from morning and now see it has started to happen.

Just go and ask the poor Indian on the forum my economic forecasting is a real pain for them. I am always right in the end.
:D

If it's a call to stop using US made electronics then it's ok but officially embargo on US electronics import will further strain the relation

If this boycot spreads out to the whole muslim world then US really going to be in trouble. They underestimate the power of peoples unity.

Unfortunately we have no unity. We are fighting each other and strengthening our enemies hand.

If it's a call to stop using US made electronics then it's ok but officially embargo on US electronics import will further strain the relation
Unfortunately we have no unity. We are fighting each other and strengthening our enemies hand.

Seems that instead of calming the situation and engaging in some subtle diplomacy behind the scene , this Erdogan person think it better to pour fuel on the fire by making public empty threats that would solve nothing but inflate his already oversized ego.

Investors know shit. Start learning from a poor farmer who is always on spot. I have been barking this from morning and now see it has started to happen.

Just go and ask the poor Indian on the forum my economic forecasting is a real pain for them. I am always right in the end.
:D

BHarwane is the Warren Buffet of Pakistan:)

BHarwane is the Warren Buffet of Pakistan:)
I am a farmer nothing more but ever since I started this thread lira is up 6%. I know Turkey will give me profit and I will buy my self a good cow from lira I bought and drink fresh milk. You should sell dollar and buy lira and you will also drink fresh milk and get healthy.

Interest rates were hiked for overnight lending and the central bank didnt lend any money during the day, so effectively the rates were hiked and those two Greek soldiers were released, that will certainly ease the pressure on the Lira. Now release the pastor.

Seems that instead of calming the situation and engaging in some subtle diplomacy behind the scene , this Erdogan person think it better to pour fuel on the fire by making public empty threats that would solve nothing but inflate his already oversized ego.

Erdogan need to pacify the situation as soon as possible. When Turkey is thriving in every sector any direct confrontation with west not going to help. I think turkey need to keep head down in front of west for at best 10-15 years when Turkey can manufacture every single item in house without relying on west or get alternative from China Russia and strengthening the economy to next level .

6.50 has just been broken. Price may decline further to 6.00 but before we will most probably see a re-test to 6.50. Lets see.

USDTRYH4.png

@BHarwana , be my financial advisor :D

Which gold? XAUUSD?

By the way USDTRY is going down very fast

View attachment 492102
Turkey exports gold when lira crashed dollar was pumped into Turkey to buy cheap gold as lira was cheap now that gold will also go up with lira climbing and gold price vs dollar will also rise.

Which gold? XAUUSD?

By the way USDTRY is going down very fast

View attachment 492102

I told you bro listen to the farmer but people bash when poor farmer give them good advice see lira is gaining.

Turkey exports gold when lira crashed dollar was pumped into Turkey to buy cheap gold as lira was cheap now that gold will also go up with lira climbing and gold price vs dollar will also rise.

I told you bro listen to the farmer but people bash when poor farmer give them good advice see lira is gaining.

Yeah you may be right. Gold is at support level.

XAUUSDMonthly.png

Back
Top Bottom