What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
I know right? Orange clown is not aware of that eart is globe and not flat, economy is also a glob-al economy so "cornering one country by your own" isn't a thing in modern era.

It's good that Lira has bounced back little bit, even a declining lira is good news for the exports as Turkish products will become cheap for outsiders, say Germans and the bad news is that Germany will not be able to keep up with the exports to Turkey ---- somebody tell donald duck that this will disturb the balance of trade and the reason germany is criticizing america.

It is also bad for those countries exporting goods to Turkey, say Germany -- and the reason Peter Altmaier said "This trade war is slowing down and destroying economic growth, and producing new uncertainties,”

Of course, it will effect the trade partners. There are a lot of German companies investing in Turkiye. Besides Germany is at odds with the US because of tariffs and especially of the possibility of extra tariffs on the EU's car export to the US.

We can add Trump's criticism about Germany-Russia gas pipeline and defense budget arguements in NATO. I hope Trump to further alienate more countries and thus we can see some steps to stop the American monopoly in financial domain.

Come on man I just forecasted the fall of dollar in Turkey sitting in a barn in Pakistan. You Turks need to give me some credit for this.

Now the dip in Wall street will also start and lira will recover more.

Come on man I just forecasted the fall of dollar in Turkey sitting in a barn in Pakistan. You Turks need to give me some credit for this.

Now the dip in Wall street will also start and lira will recover more.

I was the first one who said he invest (buy) in Lira.

Last edited:
Imagine these idiots start crashing their cars (Ford, Tesla...)
I have to object to this.

There is no any country that produces 100% indigenous technological devices.

For mobile phones and computers, almost all manufacturerers use American CPU except for, afaik, Samsung.
Even the famous Chinese giant Huewei manufactures CPU for its phones under British Arm firm licence.

Almost all electronic components, such as capacitors, inductors, PCBs, transistors etc in the world are made in China. Even Iphone is made by Chinese company Foxconn in Shenzhen...

Vestel is just as much Turkish as how much Chinese Huawei is..

I personally never buy something foreign if we have our own.
For example, No Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi, Tuborg, foreign tobacco etc.. But Uludağ, Niğde Gazoz, Efes Pilsen beer, Tekirdağ Rakısı, Tekel 2000..

IMO, there is nothing that Turkey can do which will have potential to hurt USA,
Erdogan's actions aren't very much different from what you read in forward msgs where they ask you to boycott certain jewish companies,
no country has been able to take on USA and run its own economic model sans USD

Currently lira is holding at 6.35. Can you tell me till what time will trading continue in Turkey?

Trading continues untill friday midnight in fx markets. Bist100 closes at 18.00 everyday

Current situation at USDTRY on M15 chart. Price tested previous support level and now turned into a resistance. Expecting further drop to 6.18 support first.

USDTRYM15.png

Trading continues untill friday midnight in fx markets. Bist100 closes at 18.00 everyday

Current situation at USDTRY on M15 chart. Price tested previous support level and now turned into a resistance. Expecting further drop to 6.18 support first.

View attachment 492116

Next day the trading will start at 6.2 and lira will further slide up and dollar will fall.

For mobile phones and computers, almost all manufacturerers use American CPU except for, afaik, Samsung.
Even the famous Chinese giant Huewei manufactures CPU for its phones under British Arm firm licence.

Almost all electronic components, such as capacitors, inductors, PCBs, transistors etc in the world are made in China. Even Iphone is made by Chinese company Foxconn in Shenzhen...

For example, No Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi, Tuborg, foreign tobacco etc.. But Uludağ, Niğde Gazoz, Efes Pilsen beer, Tekirdağ Rakısı, Tekel 2000..

Is anything on the phone turkish?

For mobile phones and computers, all manufacturerers use American CPU except for, afaik, Samsung.

Almost all electronic components, such as capacitors, inductors, PCBs, transistors etc in the world are made in China. Even Iphone is made by Chinese company Foxconn...

They call the Vestel Venus "Yerli ve Milli"... again a dumb lie to fool the people.

Is anything on the phone turkish?

You can ask the same Question to Mercedes, BMW, Apple, Samsung...

And yes there are Turkish made parts.

IMO, there is nothing that Turkey can do which will have potential to hurt USA,
Erdogan's actions aren't very much different from what you read in forward msgs where they ask you to boycott certain jewish companies,
no country has been able to take on USA and run its own economic model sans USD

The U.S is not one countries headache

Numerous countries are effected by U.S kak handedness at the moment

Including China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, hell even EU, Canada and Mexico

No one is saying Canada will suddenly start linking up with Iran to counter the U.S but their is sufficient need amongst alot of powerful countries to push back against U.S hegemony

They call the Vestel Venus "Yerli ve Milli"... again a dumb lie to fool the people.

You can ask the same Question to Mercedes, BMW, Apple, Samsung...

And yes there are Turkish made parts.

Of course, the answer will be, some parts are foreign and some indigenous. Many companies choose foreign parts because it’s cost-effective, not because they are not able to produce it on its own.

Back
Top Bottom