What's new

Turkish domestic SUV will be unveiled in next Friday

EMzgySFX0AA7OEA

upload_2019-12-27_21-38-50.jpeg

Murat Günak is the head of Turkish design team. Turkish design team cooperate with Pininfarina as well.

ADA42CD1-8B5C-4666-8A44-D5EAFBDAEA14.jpeg

C-SUV
Wheelbase difference: 2890mm (Tiguan 2670mm)
Height : 1680mm (Tiguan 1672mm)

EuroNCAP 5 star
9BDFC1A0-A164-40C6-A87B-177CB73E8E73.jpeg

Bu arabalara düşmeyende ne bilim...

I would love to see them in Gran turismo and GTA6-7. By the way I would go for sedan.

we should use a good name togg is hopefully not the real name of the product..

I mean first it sounds not good and is too long for a brand name..

and second if you take out the T and replace it with B its very bad :)

we should use a good name togg is hopefully not the real name of the product..

I mean first it sounds not good and is too long for a brand name..

and second if you take out the T and replace it with B its very bad :)

The name of car will be given in 2020 !

As far as I know, their car is the most important thing in live for a Turk, so hopefully they will be happy with their TOGG one day!:woot:
It is very difficult to make money with BEVs, so the investors need a lot of standing power, btw did Tesla already break even?
And regarding the infrastructure, is there a plan how the charging network is supposed to look like, Turkey is a huge country, it sounds like a very ambitious plan to build a whole network from scratch in just two years, and what's with other countries, is TOGG going to build their own worldwide network like TESLA?
What charging connector does TOGG use?

BTW, The cars will have front and back independent suspension. According to some leaked info, The TOGG is planning to sell the C-SUV vehicles 1/2+ price tag of the European equivalents for domestic market. In this result, It will cost around 150.000-200.000TL scale for Turkish people when compared to European rivals having a price tag of 250.000-300.000TL in Turkiye. If they can manage to decrease the cost in that level, The Turkish people will fall in love with it.

As far as I know, their car is the most important thing in live for a Turk, so hopefully they will be happy with their TOGG one day!:woot:
It is very difficult to make money with BEVs, so the investors need a lot of standing power, btw did Tesla already break even?
And regarding the infrastructure, is there a plan how the charging network is supposed to look like, Turkey is a huge country, it sounds like a very ambitious plan to build a whole network from scratch in just two years, and what's with other countries, is TOGG going to build their own worldwide network like TESLA?
What charging connector does TOGG use?

thats true

I would say

if the car is fully galvanized (less rusty)
if they get some benefits (less taxes lesser insurence costs)
if they get good services
price

than it should be a good argument..

I also would say governers and other politicians and in tv shows it must be present..

Back
Top Bottom