What's new

Turkish domestic SUV will be unveiled in next Friday

View attachment 596332
In 2023 this car will be driven across whole northern syria
And, Libya, Northern Irak etc...

Don’t discount Pak, Malayasia, Indonesia, Russia etc. too...

The weakest link in the EVs is the battery!! And, it’s also an extremely critical safety risk. Even a single defect, intrinsic or extrinsic, in the materials can cause it’s breakdown at a matter of nano seconds!!! And, breakdown can cause over current induced fire!! Hence, a very intelligent on-the-drive battery monitoring and management system needs to be deployed....

Turkish defense industry is transfering the knowledge to civilian sector. We will see many innovative technologies to be transfered from Aselsan.

EM22MfOUwAA-yTl
yerli-otomobil-tanitildi.jpg

And, Libya, Northern Irak etc...

Don’t discount Pak, Malayasia, Indonesia, Russia etc. too...

The weakest link in the EVs is the battery!! And, it’s also an extremely critical safety risk. Even a single defect, intrinsic or extrinsic, in the materials can cause it’s breakdown at a matter of nano seconds!!! And, breakdown can cause over current induced fire!! Hence, a very intelligent on-the-drive battery monitoring and management system needs to be deployed....
99% of the population in those countries cant affors such a car and the 1% will go for mercedes.

They must focus on european and american middle class if the brand wants to survive in open market.

99% of the population in those countries cant affors such a car and the 1% will go for mercedes.

They must focus on european and american middle class if the brand wants to survive in open market.
Not now, but in the coming decades....

What’s Trump’s “Trade Wars” are all about?? It’s the revival of the neo-nationalism!! And, it’ll get increasingly reflected in every facet of human activities....

Y would u want go faster than that?
Arent speed limits much lower than that?

Because why not? We are not talking about an old Russian car (even 40 years old Ladas could reach 160- 180km/h) but about a new high tech automobile. Haven’t you ever felt the need for some adrenaline?

180 km/h, why so slow?

new volvos will also limit themselves to 180km/h by software.. seems to be a trend

some adrenaline

you will get your adrenaline if you push your car from 0 to 180kmh

the times with A8 and 4,2 L machine showed me you dont need high speed for adrenaline you need power :)

also everything above will even drain the battery faster.. may be a reason to limit the car..

Arent speed limits much lower than that?
not in germany.. I tested my Volvo and drove more than 230kmh.. and I must add that this not really fun.. you dont really feel that speed except your car is louder and shaking a little bit more..

as I said acceleration is they key that is fun combined wit curves motorcyle driver would agree with me :)

Haven’t you ever felt the need for some adrenaline?
Yes i did with my bike, hit an oncoming speeding car smack in the center, to this day i am wondering how am i even alive. Trust me after that adrenaline looses its appeal for you.

not in germany.. I tested my Volvo and drove more than 230kmh.. and I must add that this not really fun.. you dont really feel that speed except your car is louder and shaking a little bit more..

as I said acceleration is they key that is fun combined wit curves motorcyle driver would agree with me :)
On bike i would much prefer the acceleration over speed. Overhere speed limit is 120 Kph and personally the max i have seen people do is over 160kph.

Back
Top Bottom