What's new

Turkish domestic SUV will be unveiled in next Friday

first car doesn't look bad mate. Why nobody buys it? Has some quality problems?
i mean in the region. it's almost free compared to western products especially now that our currency value is in free fall. well regarding the quality i do not know much but it has passed euro 4 tests and i don't know what that means.

upload_2019-12-27_17-25-21.jpeg
upload_2019-12-27_17-25-37.jpeg
upload_2019-12-27_17-26-20.jpeg

Btw, as @HannibalBarca says, the issue of name selection is important. For example, my name is Kutay and it has a very good meaning in Turkish. But when I go to Pakistan, people may be ashamed of calling me by my name. :D

This is one of the benefits of the consumer electronics giant being involved in such a project. They will promote some of the subsystems and equipment in showrooms throughout the country and abroad. Anyone inspecting the washing machine in the back will come and examine the vehicle control surfaces also :D

Any other Conglomerate project similar to this one whatever official or rumors?

Btw, as @HannibalBarca says, the issue of name selection is important. For example, my name is Kutay and it has a very good meaning in Turkish. But when I go to Pakistan, people may be ashamed of calling me by my name. :D
Kahraman would be powerful name and easily recognized in MENA balkans and pakistan/malaysia/indonesia/ukraine/russia/central asian(turkic states)

I know you are joking ;) but for those who don’t know that’s the flag of Turkish presidency
Erdogan is too proud of himself putting his presidency seal on it

Anyway is this vehicle electric or gasoline, maybe it will be exported to replace the old Saipas in Iraq if affordable. Probably will be a main export country if that thing is successful.

Erdogan is too proud of himself putting his presidency seal on it

Anyway is this vehicle electric or gasoline, maybe it will be exported to replace the old Saipas in Iraq if affordable. Probably will be a main export country if that thing is successful.
Electric of course I think not only iraq but also turks from aboard pakistan indonesia central turkic states balkans ukraine even whole mena region can be considered too
I as a turk from aboard will buy this car as soon as it is available

Attachments

• 17A7B3C8-12A3-4E3B-A360-C2E2A47FA0A9.jpeg
    17A7B3C8-12A3-4E3B-A360-C2E2A47FA0A9.jpeg
    982.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom