What's new

Turkish domestic SUV will be unveiled in next Friday

The sedan is sexy!
EMzARnAXUAEtVeS.jpg

Well it's not like you sell cheap because you wish to sell cheap... there is a manufacturing process behind it that dictate your final price...
Yaar khareed lo Bhai sasti mil Rahi hay Tu.
Kjamkhaw pair Ginn rahay Jo. Aam Khao ;)
I heard liberal .facists in turkey are still.tjrowing mud on erdogan and this.project and are still in denial. Close minded , middle aged people

The companies behind the project:

• Anadolu Group
• BMC
• Kıraça Holding (Karsan Automotive)
• Turkcell
• Zorlu Holding (Vestel)

Who is in interested with Turkey's automotive, automotive supply industry and consumer electronics field, everyone knows well what it means these companies. Therefore, there is no concern about both the factory installation process and the marketing aspect of the project.

As of 2021, there will be intense competition in the electric-driven vehicle market. China has very successful projects, but more importantly, European giants are entering this area intensely. On this site you can compare hardware, design, technical competence and price of vehicles: https://ev-database.org

This car is a pure beauty from exterior to interior.
I will sell my SUV and keep money to buy one of it.

The companies behind the project:

• Anadolu Group
• BMC
• Kıraça Holding (Karsan Automotive)
• Turkcell
• Zorlu Holding (Vestel)

Who is in interested with Turkey's automotive, automotive supply industry and consumer electronics field, everyone knows well what it means these companies. Therefore, there is no concern about both the factory installation process and the marketing aspect of the project.

As of 2021, there will be intense competition in the electric-driven vehicle market. China has very successful projects, but more importantly, European giants are entering this area intensely. On this site you can compare hardware, design, technical competence and price of vehicles: https://ev-database.org

The only problem to me at least... is the name... TOGG... I find it hard on the tongue.
Some may say the same for other brands and they will be right, but such brands are very old houses who already made their legacy.
Others may also say, that such name could demarcate them from the competition...

But still... I'm pretty sure they could have come up with something unique and yet interesting.

The only problem to me at least... is the name... TOGG... I find it hard on the tongue.
Some may say the same for other brands and they will be right, but such brands are very old houses who already made their legacy.
Others may also say, that such name could demarcate them from the competition...

But still... I'm pretty sure they could have come up with something unique and yet interesting.
"TOGG" is not a brand name. This is just the name of the initiative group that runs the Project. Meaning is Turkey's Automobile Venture Group (Türkiye'nin Otomobili Girişim Grubu). Brand launch and model names will take place in 2020.

the sedan and SUV models are amazing and incredibly good looking I won’t wait for this car to be launched abroad i will come directly in Turkey and buy it i am really super proud of this marvelous magnificent majestic achievement of turkish engineers

Some of the innovations in the vehicle

• The vehicle has Holographic Assistant technology. With this technology, road details, bumps and bridges will be transmitted directly to the driver's eye through the rays. The driver will be able to see these warnings while looking at the road. Holographic Assistant technology is being used for the first time in civil market.

with that money you can buy 3 of these:
%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%85%D9%BE-%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7-1.jpg

and one of these for free:

img-%D9%BE%D8%B1%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AF-%DB%B1%DB%B3%DB%B1.jpg

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

why no one buys our cars especially with these price tag?? :drag::drag:

first car doesn't look bad mate. Why nobody buys it? Has some quality problems?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom