What's new

Turkish designed and made MBT Altay displayed. Here's the video.

You know... I didn't say that the Leopard was better or worse than any other tank, just have weaknesses.
Are you butthurt Turks made their own tank ? I know, its quite a shock to see your partners made their own tanks and UAV and even taken over some of your market, when you were used to blackmail everyone with your tech.

Are you butthurt Turks made their own tank ? I know, its quite a shock to see your partners made their own tanks and UAV and even taken over some of your market, when you were used to blackmail everyone with your tech.
Nah, I am not, because I know our tank is better in any way.

UAV even taken over some of my country's market?
Give me the name of the UAV i'll compare it to the Israeli UAVs.
Right here.

Nah, I am not, because I know our tank is better in any way.

UAV even taken over some of my country's market?
Give me the name of the UAV i'll compare it to the Israeli UAVs.
Right here.
Those were not my words, your government is for quite some time now, very concerned about the fact it lost Turkey as its market. And also fears competition from Turkey.

A report from your internal security services, reported this fact.
IHLS referring to that report.

"The Turkish company is also considering entering the field of aircrafts reconfiguration, which provided plenty of work for IAI’s bedek. A source in the security services said in response that this step comes as no surprise: “We have lost the Turkish market in every field, and it seems that the planes’ maintenance and reconfiguration field will see the Turks competing with us”.

As mentioned, Turkish defense industries who, up to the flotilla ordeal cooperated extensively with Israel’s industries, are now trying to spread their wings with knowledge received from American companies with which they are signed on cooperation agreements, “Not only have we lost Turkey as a big client, it has started competing with us in weapon systems as well,” said the source.

Turkish industries, who once cooperated with Israel, are now trying to get information mainly from the US in order to develop military systems such as unmanned aircrafts and sell them. The Anka drone, for example, which was developed in Turkey will be exported to Egypt, among other countries.

Turkish industries are entering rapidly to any field held by the Israeli defense industries, with massive assistance by the government. Just as the US hasn’t asked the Turkish government how it is possible that a NATO member can aid Hamas in Gaza and other terror organizations such as Hezbollah, there is no doubt that Washington will not bat an eye when it sees the increasing cooperation between American and Turkish companies, mainly in the field of security. While the government in Washington is sending signals of weakness, no legitimate questions is to be asked.

For Washington this is a trivial matter. Israel is very concerned while putting up a front of business as usual. This blow was not being prepared for.

In Israel, as always, there is no clear policy on defense import and export and in many cases in recent years, industries have lost huge deal over it.

Israel is still in a good spot in the world amongst exporters of defense systems but the competition is growing fast and without a change, Israel will lose its hard earned spot."

http://i-hls.com/2015/10/israeli-defense-industry-is-facing-even-more-difficult-times/

Those were not my words, your government is for quite some time now, very concerned about the fact it lost Turkey as its market. And also fears competition from Turkey.

A report from your internal security services, reported this fact.
IHLS referring to that report.

"The Turkish company is also considering entering the field of aircrafts reconfiguration, which provided plenty of work for IAI’s bedek. A source in the security services said in response that this step comes as no surprise: “We have lost the Turkish market in every field, and it seems that the planes’ maintenance and reconfiguration field will see the Turks competing with us”.

As mentioned, Turkish defense industries who, up to the flotilla ordeal cooperated extensively with Israel’s industries, are now trying to spread their wings with knowledge received from American companies with which they are signed on cooperation agreements, “Not only have we lost Turkey as a big client, it has started competing with us in weapon systems as well,” said the source.

Turkish industries, who once cooperated with Israel, are now trying to get information mainly from the US in order to develop military systems such as unmanned aircrafts and sell them. The Anka drone, for example, which was developed in Turkey will be exported to Egypt, among other countries.

Turkish industries are entering rapidly to any field held by the Israeli defense industries, with massive assistance by the government. Just as the US hasn’t asked the Turkish government how it is possible that a NATO member can aid Hamas in Gaza and other terror organizations such as Hezbollah, there is no doubt that Washington will not bat an eye when it sees the increasing cooperation between American and Turkish companies, mainly in the field of security. While the government in Washington is sending signals of weakness, no legitimate questions is to be asked.

For Washington this is a trivial matter. Israel is very concerned while putting up a front of business as usual. This blow was not being prepared for.

In Israel, as always, there is no clear policy on defense import and export and in many cases in recent years, industries have lost huge deal over it.

Israel is still in a good spot in the world amongst exporters of defense systems but the competition is growing fast and without a change, Israel will lose its hard earned spot."
http://i-hls.com/2015/10/israeli-defense-industry-is-facing-even-more-difficult-times/

Alright, you said it, Anka. i'll compare it to the Israeli best drone, the Eitan
Anka - Eitan
Maximum speed: 217kmph - 370+kmph
Range: 4896km - 7400+ km
Endurance: 24 hours - 70+ hours
service ceiling: 9114 meters - 14,000+ meters
Capacity: Unknown - 2 tons
So, the Eitan is faster, longer range, can fly for more hours, can fly higher and 100% sure it has more capacity for weapons.
Your only costumers are Arab and other Muslim nations.
Our defense export only grows up all the years, and yours? Stays low and not moving.

You compared Anka's lightest version to your heaviest. Anka will have multiple versions, but it doesnt matter Turkey is getting an edge over nevertheless. Your navy can't compete with us, your tanks are an update version of updated old tanks. Engine in the front serves as armor, one shot will immobilize and turned it into a sitting duck waiting for total destruction. The rear is even worse, no protection at all, one HEAT missile on the escape hatch will blow the tank into bits.

You compared Anka's lightest version to your heaviest. Anka will have multiple versions, but it doesnt matter Turkey is getting an edge over nevertheless. Your navy can't compete with us, your tanks are an update version of updated old tanks. Engine in the front serves as armor, one shot will immobilize and turned it into a sitting duck waiting for total destruction. The rear is even worse, no protection at all, one HEAT missile on the escape hatch will blow the tank into bits.
I cant see any other version of the Anka, doesn't matter.
Our navy can and will compete with yours, our navy is better protected, equipped and more modern.
All you got is bigger ships with the same amount of armament but worse armament (Gabriel V and modern Harpoon missiles), less protection if at all (All you got is CIWS on your ship, while we have CIWS and Barak 8, even C Dome and soon laser defense)
Our submarines are FAR more superior than yours, that were made in the 70s, ours are the most modern German submarines, the Type 800 Super Dolphin AIP and nuclear capable submarine.

"Updated old tanks" Those tanks are far better than your Altay!
"One shot will immobilize it" good luck trying to penetrate the Merkava's VERY thick armor ESPECIALLY from the front. While your Altay and Leopard 1s and M60s (That we gave you!) have either flat armor either thin armor.
"No protection at all" We have the Trophy APS that makes all HEAT, HE and even small bombs useless.

Our tank can fire LAHAT ATGMs with 8km range and top attack capability making your tanks USELESS
We have BMS that will make us have huge strategical advantage over you!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom