What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

lol seriously ? Can't you read ? what are we ,in kindergarden ? I've said that the Turkish systems listed by me are done with German tech assistance and I stand by that.Secondly,i don't make decisions ,our MoD does and by the looks of the RFI people agree that only the Firtina or the K9 would qualify.

Which type of German assistance you are talking about ?

What type of German assistance you are talking about ?

Type 214 subs customized for the Turkish Navy for example...powerpack for the Fitina ? I don't know exactly if the gun is a licensed German one,etc....

In Romanian,i don't have time to translate now,Monday if you're interested

http://www.acttm.ro/ro/proiecte-i-activiti/cereri-de-informatii

Romanian MoD site.....RFI's have been issued for new 276 tanks,40 self propelled howitzers and 54 150km range missile systems (300 mm)

Type 214 subs customized for the Turkish Navy for example...powerpack for the Fitina ? I don't know exactly if the gun is a licensed German one,etc....

-U-214TN is a licensed production indeed but Contribution of Turkish industry is around %80. Thanks to expertize of Turkish industry, Milden domestic submarine project has been commenced.

-Powerpack of Firtina is a purchase from MTU. It doesn't mean a German tech assistance to built T-155 Firtina. The tech assistance term is totally different thing to mention because The engine source can easily be changed When It is needed. At present, domestic power pack project will replace German power packs in Turkish designed war machines.

-The 155mm gun is built thanks to tech transfer from Korea. Contrary to conventional techniques, Turkey is producing the 155mm guns at special benches with "vertical production methods" to minimize the deterioration.

-U-214TN is a licensed production indeed but Contribution of Turkish industry is around %80. Thanks to expertize of Turkish industry, Milden domestic submarine project has been commenced.

-Powerpack of Firtina is a purchase from MTU. It doesn't mean a German tech assistance to built T-155 Firtina. The tech assistance term is totally different thing to mention because The engine source can easily be changed When It is needed. At present, domestic power pack project will replace German power packs in Turkish designed war machines.

-The 155mm gun is built thanks to tech transfer from Korea. Contrary to conventional techniques, Turkey is producing the 155mm guns at special benches with "vertical production methods" to minimize the deterioration.

I understand that but the discussion we're talking about and you're alluding to was between me and a Turkish poster who said Turkey should have nothing to do with Germany to which i've answered that many Turkish military projects come by working with Germany.

In Romanian,i don't have time to translate now,Monday if you're interested

http://www.acttm.ro/ro/proiecte-i-activiti/cereri-de-informatii

Romanian MoD site.....RFI's have been issued for new 276 tanks,40 self propelled howitzers and 54 150km range missile systems (300 mm)

There are a few manufacturer in World which has 150km range on 300mm diameter artillery rockets. One of them is Roketsan Kasirga-G system (120+km, up to 150km) that Turkey offered for Poland as well.
Russian Smerch is a well-known one but It has a range around 90km.
Chinese A-100 has a range around 100km.
Israeli Extra has also 150km range.

There are a few manufacturer in World which has 150km range on 300mm diameter artillery rockets. One of them is Roketsan Kasirga-G system (120+km, up to 150km) that Turkey offered for Poland as well.
Russian Smerch is a well-known one but It has a range around 90km.
Chinese A-100 has a range around 100km.
Israeli Extra has also 150km range.

No Chinese/Russian one for sure.I think Israel is the forerunner here seeing that our curent LAROM 122-160 mm MLRS systems is a cooperation with Israel.

ScreenShot214_zpscf1a3e22.jpg

No Chinese/Russian one for sure.I think Israel is the forerunner here seeing that our curent LAROM 122-160 mm MLRS systems is a cooperation with Israel.

It means Israeli Extra is on the way for Romania !

So I am @Hurshid Celebi .
I'm sory dear, which Sveta? Should I know her?
Donald Trump offers to give S.Korea nucklear weapons:) If he wins, He will give them nuclear bomb, south koreans have been totally shocked, may be he would offer to Turkey something interesting.
??
i start provacating you.

DSA 2016: FNSS Showcases New Concept for APCs

At DSA 2016, FNSS is exhibiting the KAPLAN new generation armoured fighting vehicle hat the company also calls a new concept for armoured personnel carriers. The vehicle has the ability to move together with main battle tanks, has a 22-25 Hp/ton power-to-weight ratio, which takes into account the weight of the communication system and the automatic transmission.

The advanced suspension system, tracks has been designed to reduce vibration and increase road holding. Access to the vehicle is gained through a personnel door on the ramp or the hydraulic ramp located at the rear of the vehicle. On the top, there is a wide hatch for personnel and another hatch that has been specifically designed to maximize the driver’s field of view. The maintenance and repair of the power pack are performed via the cabin access hatch and hatches that are at the front of the vehicle. The two fuel tanks are located at the rear for balance and are fully-armored and isolated from the vehicle to ensure the security of personnel.

KAPLAN is amphibious thanks to the two water propulsion systems located at the rear of the vehicle, KAPLAN can perform in deep and water current rate. It can perform pivot turns in the water and even move backwards. In addition to this, it allows the driver to enter the water without any preparation.

The hull of KAPLAN is manufactured and integrated using a ballistic welding technique. The hull is water resistant together with the hatches and lids are water-proofed via seals. While the power pack cabin and the expanded driver area are located in front of the vehicle, the gunner and the commander areas are located in the middle of the vehicle. The personnel carrier version can carry 8 troops in the rear, and the turreted version can carry 6 dismounts.

Survivability systems such as, reduced thermal signature, laser warning system and sniper detection and CBRN protection systems are also applied the vehicle.

There are also laser-protected glass periscopes that allows the driver to see outside with wide angle of view which provides, high situational awareness. Integrated night vision systems is standard in all variants.

The vehicles structural design enables to improve complete family of vehicles consist of different variants.

At DSA the vehicle is displayed with the SABER new generation remote control turret with a Orbital ATK 30mm Mk 4 BUSHMASTER cannon and an L-3 Wescam MX-10 EO/IR tactical surveillance system; on DST's iDBT20 segmented Ideal Band Track.

DSA 2016: Otokar Exhibits COBRA II

Otokar presents its COBRA II 4x4 wheeled armoured tactical vehicle at Hall 2, Stand No 2003-A.

COBRA II 4X4 Tactical Wheeled Armoured Vehicle is a modular platform with superior technical and tactical characteristics which is developed over existing COBRA Vehicle. Besides great mobility, COBRA II provides higher ballistic and mine protection, increased payload capacity and internal volume. With its wide range of weapon integration and mission equipment options COBRA II can serve various types of missions including urban and peacekeeping missions with optional amphibious feature. The vehicle provides a remarkable performance in a wide range of challenging terrains and climatic conditions. (Photo: DPM)

Highlighting the success of Otokar in international markets and the aim of opening to new markets, "Otokar, apart from being the main supplier of the Turkish Military and Security Forces for wheeled tactical vehicles, serves 50 different end users in almost 30 countries," Otokar General Manager Serdar Gorguc, explained to MT. "Today over 29 000 Otokar military vehicles are in service in many different parts of the world with an outstanding performance. Capabilities of the design, testing, development, and production under one single umbrella greatly differentiate Otokar among our rivals and we are extremely pleased to see that, our intense focus in the business is appreciated by our customers. We are proud to be here in DSA again."

Otokar tactical armoured vehicles are operating under many different geographical and extreme climate conditions in the world and their combat capabilities are proven in the real combat situations in high risk areas. Today, Otokar military vehicles are globally deployed in various operations under UN and NATO flags.

Recently, Otokar received a contract for COBRA II to perform in various missions of Turkish security forces.

DSA 2016: Roketsan Sees ASPAC as Very Important

At DSA 2016, Roketsan would like to penetrate the SE Asian market further, having done internal restructuring to concentrate on this market. According to company executives, Roketsan is currently in talks with Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines, about all forms of cooperation, be it hard sales, co-production, or transfer of technology, and is expecting to see possible results this year.

Last edited:
Do you change the turrent of Leo2 NG?

Is that an ATM on PARS turrent?

Do you change the turrent of Leo2 NG?

Is that an ATM on PARS turrent?
Bismarck what is the difference that you figured out on LEO 2 NG?

Additionally I am suspicious that new turret on PARS may not be sourced from Turkish end.But I wish it is related to Turkey and it is launcher for UMTAS...

Bismarck what is the difference that you figured out on LEO 2 NG?

Additionally I am suspicious that new turret on PARS may not be sourced from Turkish end.But I wish it is related to Turkey and it is launcher for UMTAS...

According to the FNSS spokesperson the armoured fighting vehicle 30mm (AFV 30) variant, fitted with the LCT30 two-man turret and 30mm gun from Denel is in acceptance testing with the anti-tank guided weapon (ATGW) variant – with an LCT30 turret fitted with the Ingwe anti-tank missile – in production.

He said five had completed design and testing with a sixth ongoing, whilst the spokesperson from Deftech added that the first 10 LCT30 units would be delivered in May. He added that production of the ATGW variant would be accepted next year. Of those vehicles fitted with the LCT30 turret, 68 of the AFV 30 vehicles are due to be built along with 54 of the ATGW variants.

Source: https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/landwarfareintl/dsa-2016-fnss-assist-further-av-8-production/

Malaysian Destini Bhd Will Accommodate Aselsan 30mm RWS in New Generation Patrol Craft (NGPC)

Meanwhile, the Deftech AV4 will from now on be called Lipanbara. The new name was launched by the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Destini Bhd displayed in public for the first time a model of the New Generation Patrol Craft (NGPC) which its subsidiary, Destini Shipbuilding and Engineering Sdn Bhd is building. DES is building six NGPC under a contract worth RM381.3 million for the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency.

Destini Armada Sdn Bhd chief executive Alastair J Bisset said the model was a good representation of the NGPC being built at the Destini shipyard at Port Klang. The boats will be armed with Aselsan 30mm RWS with two .50 calibre mounting aft behind the bridge.

A model of the NGPC at Destini Bhd booth.

Apart from patrol, the NGPC will also be tasked pollution control, fire fighting and search and rescue.

Bisset said the Fulmar UAS supplied with the NGPC will be launched from a deck just aft of the 30mm gun. It will be recovered using nets to be placed on the aft upper deck just behind the bridge. The UAS recovery net is not shown on the model.

An aft view of the NGPC model at Destini Bhd booth. The upper deck where the two guns are located will also be used to fix the next to recover the Fulmar UAS.

As Malaysian Defence had reported previously the 44-metre NGPC design is derived from Fassmer 40m coastal patrol vessel project.

Bisset said the first vessel is expected to be launched by 2017 and commissioned in the same year.

http://www.malaysiandefence.com/dsa-2016-day-1/

Malaysian Destini Bhd Will Accommodate Aselsan 30mm RWS in New Generation Patrol Craft (NGPC)

Meanwhile, the Deftech AV4 will from now on be called Lipanbara. The new name was launched by the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Destini Bhd displayed in public for the first time a model of the New Generation Patrol Craft (NGPC) which its subsidiary, Destini Shipbuilding and Engineering Sdn Bhd is building. DES is building six NGPC under a contract worth RM381.3 million for the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency.

Destini Armada Sdn Bhd chief executive Alastair J Bisset said the model was a good representation of the NGPC being built at the Destini shipyard at Port Klang. The boats will be armed with Aselsan 30mm RWS with two .50 calibre mounting aft behind the bridge.

A model of the NGPC at Destini Bhd booth.

Apart from patrol, the NGPC will also be tasked pollution control, fire fighting and search and rescue.

Bisset said the Fulmar UAS supplied with the NGPC will be launched from a deck just aft of the 30mm gun. It will be recovered using nets to be placed on the aft upper deck just behind the bridge. The UAS recovery net is not shown on the model.

An aft view of the NGPC model at Destini Bhd booth. The upper deck where the two guns are located will also be used to fix the next to recover the Fulmar UAS.

As Malaysian Defence had reported previously the 44-metre NGPC design is derived from Fassmer 40m coastal patrol vessel project.

Bisset said the first vessel is expected to be launched by 2017 and commissioned in the same year.

http://www.malaysiandefence.com/dsa-2016-day-1/

AlsoThe main gun at forcastle deck on this boat model looks similar to 30 mm Aselsan Muhafız as well...

Muhaf%C4%B1z_Smash_4.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom