What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Turk air force does not order aselpod but pakistan buy it and also ordered hürkuş but not accepted it feto is still there we know they ordered more kt1 previously almost same things are happening

Last edited:
5B401E0F-5122-4037-B743-1A697FC2F4CD.jpeg

Great success of Turkish shipyards in India:
• TAİS Shipyards has won a tender for 5 fleet support tanker cooperation for the Indian navy.
• The tender price is $ 2.3 billion
• Work with the local shipyard

In this project, TAIS’s tasks includes the modernization of the shipyard, the design of ships, engineering services, planning and management of production, preparation of shipbuilding materials specifications, and providing of main materials.

Business is business but Pakistani bros will not like this.

Turkey said before that she won’t permit offensive defence exports to India, but defensive.
The ships are just logistic support ships, not combatanat.

Great success of Turkish shipyards in India:
• TAİS Shipyards has won a tender for 5 fleet support tanker cooperation for the Indian navy.
• The tender price is $ 2.3 billion
• Work with the local shipyard
Sweet, huge sale. You know something? Even a small country like Jordan can achieve a huge profit which means any country can do it. I think more Muslim countries like Turkey should pursue defense industries and achieve self-sufficiency and sales.

These are the last sales before sanctions. Once we have the S400, everything will be worse. The situation is kinda like "Batan geminin malları bunlar". So for me, the %37 increase is nothing and I highly doubt the profit margins of that sales.

We have a defense industry that will suffer because of international relationships.

We dont know what kind of sanctions to expect, could be that only AKP personnel is targeted. I sure hope its not the industry or at least companies that have nothing todo with S400 at all.

Back
Top Bottom