What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Which subsystems were denied ?
No specific details.Just saw the DM On tv saying that Western contractors refused to supply subsystems to the Turkish contractor and denied the integration of weapons,thus the Turkish side couldn t deliver the product so the tender was scrapped and a new one (without Turkish firms) has to be started.

No specific details.Just saw the DM On tv saying that Western contractors refused to supply subsystems to the Turkish contractor and denied the integration of weapons,thus the Turkish side couldn t deliver the product so the tender was scrapped and a new one (without Turkish firms) has to be started.

Would you happen to know the extent of the modernization that was going to be performed ? Radars, missile systems etc?

Would you happen to know the extent of the modernization that was going to be performed ? Radars, missile systems etc?
The only thing it was disclosed was that the frigates would get a new combat system,ship to ship missiles,AA missiles,a CIWS and new radars.
Now,we can only speculate,given the scarcity of the statement,if Turkey could provide the radars and the combat system but Western suppliers denied to integrate weapons with them or even those mentioned need Western subsystems.

image.jpeg
aselsan kask

Turkey in LAAD fair
"Innovative Turkey"

I am so embarred to how they are speaking english, awful. This people send there to represent our firms. How they are able to respond to customers need to an explanation? If i were the Undersecretary of defense industry i would line these people up and start slapping them in turn. It was so painfull to watch. :tdown::hitwall:

I am so embarred to how they are speaking english, awful. This people send there to represent our firms. How they are able to respond to customers need to an explanation? If i were the Undersecretary of defense industry i would line these people up and start slapping them in turn. It was so painfull to watch. :tdown::hitwall:

They are Hurshid.

That doesn't sence.

1)Nobody except there British or American accent.
2)Their speaking english very understandable
3)They are not sales man...Probably they are boardmembers

Well you don't speak only English in those places... they can maybe speak portugese or Spanish... since it's the main language there. DOn't think they speak only English btw customers...

ANd be Happy, EVERY non english countries have no perfect english ssellsman either... TR is no exception and tbh they speak English even better than the others... Try to speak English on a FR/RU/CHinese stand...

Well you don't speak only English in those places... they can maybe speak portugese or Spanish... since it's the main language there. DOn't think they speak only English btw customers...

ANd be Happy, EVERY non english countries have no perfect english ssellsman either... TR is no exception and tbh they speak English even better than the others... Try to speak English on a FR/RU/CHinese stand...

Yeah French channel host is ridiculious. I chuckle when he says "Vihekül" every time. BTW our firms were offering tea to the guests, made me almost hang a flag on the balcony if i werent so lazy.

Back
Top Bottom