What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Turkey should make a new campaign . INVESTMENT FON for Defence Industry.
I would pay my share !

You are already paying with your Taxes if you are living in TR... but as for investment it's something different..; it's on how much you export... to re-invest into the industry. No export -No Industry. ( BC TR inland buying is not enough to make it grow fast)

You are already paying with your Taxes if you are living in TR... but as for investment it's something different..; it's on how much you export... to re-invest into the industry. No export -No Industry. ( BC TR inland buying is not enough to make it grow fast)

Bro. We had a similar campaign after 1974. FAC DOGAN class (GURBET) was bought with that donation !

They should establish a new fund, like share for the bridges and highways;

I would invest what I have !

Indonesian Navy receives pitch for Type 214 submarine from Golcük Shipyard
Ridzwan Rahmat, Singapore - IHS Jane's Navy International
13 April 2017

The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Laut, or TNI-AL) has received an offer from Golcük Shipyard to supply a variant of the Reis (Type 214)-class diesel-electric submarine (SSK).

Multiple TNI-AL sources have confirmed with Jane's that meetings and presentations on the Type 214 class were conducted from early 2017 by a team of Golcük Shipyard and TKMS officials at the TNI-AL headquarters in Cilangkap near Jakarta.

http://www.janes.com/article/69553/...h-for-type-214-submarine-from-golcük-shipyard

Hi everyone,

Has someone heard anything about a possible defense contract for Turkish companies in Brazil or South America? I have seen in this video
that Turkey had an important presence at LAAD 2017 in Brazil but I don't find more information about possible contracts and interests in the region.

Hi everyone,

Has someone heard anything about a possible defense contract for Turkish companies in Brazil or South America? I have seen in this video
that Turkey had an important presence at LAAD 2017 in Brazil but I don't find more information about possible contracts and interests in the region.
welcome to PDF bro !!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom