What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

They prefer israel to turkey,its very clear....look spike,uav,some patrol boats,tank modernization,mrapv etc.. list goes on,we all produce them but they buy from israel of course there is some products we cannot but israil does,but its minorty
Lets be realistic,Israel is a reliable partner with top of the line products,they lead in many fields and dont use politics.
Just imagine if we still had the old relationship with Israel,before AKP.
A Turkish Iron Dome,David Sling and all the other goodies.

Yes, Azerbaijan's acquisitions from Israel are on a much bigger scale, but please don't use SIPRI as a source. Their numbers are not factual.

Also the share of Israel and Russia are equal in scale, both around $5 billion over the last few years. And yes, the types of equipment and even politics play a big role in those purchases.

When it comes to equipment, Azerbaijan's purchases includes strategic systems as well and not just those you mentioned. For example does Turkey offer anything comparable to Barak-8 right now? Hisar would be delivered to Turkish military itself at earliest 2020-21, and even then Barak-8 is a more capable system on paper if I dare to say. Azerbaijan ordered Barak-8 in 2012, that's a nearly decade difference from when Hisar is projected to be delivered to Turkish military.

Last edited:
Yes, Azerbaijan's acquisitions from Israel on a much bigger scale, but please don't use SIPRI as a source. Their numbers are not factual.

Also the share of Israel and Russia are equal in scale, both around $5 billion over the last few years. And yes, the types of equipment and even politics play a big role in those purchases.

When it comes to equipment, Azerbaijan's purchases includes strategic systems as well and not just those you mentioned. for example does Turkey offer anything comparable to Barak-8 right now? Hisar would be delivered to Turkish military itself at earliest 2020-21, and even then Barak-8 is a more capable system on paper if I dare to say. Mind you that Azerbaijan ordered Barak-8 in 2012, that's a decade difference from when Hisar is projected to be delivered to Turkish military.
even 120mm mortar of israel better than turkish one

4.jpg

Lets be realistic,Israel is a reliable partner with top of the line products,they lead in many fields and dont use politics.
Just imagine if we still had the old relationship with Israel,before AKP.
A Turkish Iron Dome,David Sling and all the other goodies.

even 120mm mortar of israel better than turkish one

Their weapons are better for them. But think about it when we need it the most, system you by from Israel suddenly stopped working or missing the target every time, i dont trust them one bit.

Their weapons are better for them. But think about it when we need it the most, system you by from Israel suddenly stopped working or missing the target every time, i dont trust them one bit.
Before our current government,Israel was our most trusted ''western'' ally.
Of course there is no trust after the events that have happened but this goes both ways,they dont trust us either.

I joked for azerbaycan brothers you understand wrong way

I joked for azerbaycan brothers you understand wrong way

Others also saying the same to me on this forum. I didnt say anything against you, just added my personal opinion about buying Israeli equipment, there is no misunderstanding.

For the Arablovers who hate Israel to death, and question the interest of brother Azerbaijan with respect to arm trade:

Suudi ve İsrail’in K.rdistan anlaşması

http://www.haberturk.com/yazarlar/muharrem-sarikaya/1135748-suudi-ve-israilin-kurdistan-anlasmasi

For more:

Akp'nin Ortadoğu politikasının iflası: S.Arabistan'ın Büyük K.rdistan Planı ve Suriye'daki K.rt koridoru

http://www.21yyte.org/tr/arastirma/...yuk-kurdistan-plani-ve-suriyede-kurt-koridoru

I can't, because the list would be rather long. But I can give examples.
10 Herons
1000 Merkava Tanks worth 5 billion dollars (later cancelled by the current government)

The list is not long because most weapons we purchased were from the US to begin with. Infact being dependent on Israel would have been much better for us in the long run considering they are in desperate need of regional allies and in case of conflicts its easy to assume they wouldnt embargo us like the US did. Israel was one of the best thing that could happen to in the Middle-East and our regional interests, but ofcourse our lunatic Islamist tin-foil hat dictator messed that all up to get some praise from other backwards Islamist.

Israel sold us drones with our own domestic variation to the model while the US still doesnt sell them to us till this very day. The Israeli's atleast offered their own tank within the tender whilst the US didnt even bother offering them to us. No matter how you look at it, Israel was and still is the ideal regional ally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom