What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

From 'BEST GRUP' -
KORALP RCWS with 20mm Gun
KORALP-20mm_1.png

KORALP-20mm_2.png

KORALP Remotely Controlled Weapon Station with 20mm gun provides cost efficient, high performance response to requirements of modern war environment.

System has simplified user interface with integral targe acquisition and tracking capabilities, as well single hand weapon control ability.

The platform is stabilized in both motion axes, has non-restricted 360 degree turning capability. System has applications of on vehicle, static or unmanned ground vehicle placement. Wireless and wired control is applicable. KORALP has daylight and thermal cameras, laser range finder.

https://www.best-grup.com/en/unmanned-armed-systems/koralp-20mm-2/

Savunma Sanayii Başkanlığı’nda Endonezya zirvesi
By
Haber Merkezi
-
Temmuz 22, 2020

T.C. Cumhurbaşkanlığı Savunma Sanayii Başkanı Prof. Dr. İsmail DEMİR, Endonezya Savunma Bakanı Prabowo Subianto ve beraberindeki heyet ile toplantı gerçekleştirdi.

Konuyla ilgili olarak Başkan DEMİR tarafından yapılan açıklamada, “Endonezya Savunma Bakanı Prabowo Subianto ve beraberindeki heyet ile toplantı gerçekleştirdik. Toplantıda, başta İHA’lar, deniz ve kara araçları olmak üzere çeşitli alanlarda iş birliği ve ihracat konuları üzerinde görüş alışverişinde bulunduk.” ifadelerine yer verildi.

FNSS tarafından geliştirilen KAPLAN Orta Sınıf Tank, ZARGANA Denizaltılar için Torpido Karşı Tedbir Sistemi ve ACAR Kara Gözetleme Radarı, halihazırda Endonezya Ordusu tarafından kullanılan bazı Türk savunma sanayii ürünleri arasında bulunuyor. Endonezya, TUSAŞ üretimi ANKA Orta İrtifa – Uzun Dayanım (MALE) sınıfı İHA ile ASELSAN üretimi KORKUT Kundağı Motorlu Alçak İrtifa Hava Savunma Top Sistemi’ne yoğun ilgi gösteriyor. Öte yandan benzer ilginin, MİLGEM ve ALTAY için de olduğu bilinmekte.

Kaynak: SavunmaSanayiST.com

https://www.savunmasanayist.com/savunma-sanayii-baskanliginda-endonezya-zirvesi/

Altay and Milgem? Just heard it now

Savunma Sanayii Başkanlığı’nda Endonezya zirvesi
By
Haber Merkezi
-
Temmuz 22, 2020

T.C. Cumhurbaşkanlığı Savunma Sanayii Başkanı Prof. Dr. İsmail DEMİR, Endonezya Savunma Bakanı Prabowo Subianto ve beraberindeki heyet ile toplantı gerçekleştirdi.

Konuyla ilgili olarak Başkan DEMİR tarafından yapılan açıklamada, “Endonezya Savunma Bakanı Prabowo Subianto ve beraberindeki heyet ile toplantı gerçekleştirdik. Toplantıda, başta İHA’lar, deniz ve kara araçları olmak üzere çeşitli alanlarda iş birliği ve ihracat konuları üzerinde görüş alışverişinde bulunduk.” ifadelerine yer verildi.

FNSS tarafından geliştirilen KAPLAN Orta Sınıf Tank, ZARGANA Denizaltılar için Torpido Karşı Tedbir Sistemi ve ACAR Kara Gözetleme Radarı, halihazırda Endonezya Ordusu tarafından kullanılan bazı Türk savunma sanayii ürünleri arasında bulunuyor. Endonezya, TUSAŞ üretimi ANKA Orta İrtifa – Uzun Dayanım (MALE) sınıfı İHA ile ASELSAN üretimi KORKUT Kundağı Motorlu Alçak İrtifa Hava Savunma Top Sistemi’ne yoğun ilgi gösteriyor. Öte yandan benzer ilginin, MİLGEM ve ALTAY için de olduğu bilinmekte.

Kaynak: SavunmaSanayiST.com

https://www.savunmasanayist.com/savunma-sanayii-baskanliginda-endonezya-zirvesi/

Altay and Milgem? Just heard it now

I think it would be awesome if Indonesia chooses Milgem, but why would they need Altay MBT ?

Albanian parliament passes military deal with Turkey
ANKARA- Anadolu Agency
5f1a7fa27152d82a84bc19c2.jpg

Albania’s parliament on July 23 approved the implementation protocol for a military cooperation agreement with Turkey.

The agreement in question was passed by 105 yes and 4 no votes, with 4 abstentions.

According to the Albanian Council of Ministers, the cooperation agreement aims to determine the principles of financial assistance for Albania to buy products that are 100% indigenously made in Turkey and services for military purposes.

In a speech before the vote, Elona Gjebrea, a lawmaker, said the Albanian parliament had approved 26 military agreements and protocols with Turkey since 1998.

"Our country's strategic partner Turkey has consistently supported Albania in a variety of fields, including military logistics, in line with the defense and national security program," said Gjebrea.

“We thank the Turkish side that has not leave us alone in difficult situations, including when the earthquake hit our country. I hope that this support will not only help the modernization of the armed forces, but also our response to civilian emergencies," she added.

Albanian parliament passes military deal with Turkey
ANKARA- Anadolu Agency
5f1a7fa27152d82a84bc19c2.jpg

Albania’s parliament on July 23 approved the implementation protocol for a military cooperation agreement with Turkey.

The agreement in question was passed by 105 yes and 4 no votes, with 4 abstentions.

According to the Albanian Council of Ministers, the cooperation agreement aims to determine the principles of financial assistance for Albania to buy products that are 100% indigenously made in Turkey and services for military purposes.

In a speech before the vote, Elona Gjebrea, a lawmaker, said the Albanian parliament had approved 26 military agreements and protocols with Turkey since 1998.

"Our country's strategic partner Turkey has consistently supported Albania in a variety of fields, including military logistics, in line with the defense and national security program," said Gjebrea.

“We thank the Turkish side that has not leave us alone in difficult situations, including when the earthquake hit our country. I hope that this support will not only help the modernization of the armed forces, but also our response to civilian emergencies," she added.
here we go - more indigenous production, more independence, more influence, more export and help for the smaller ones

I think it would be awesome if Indonesia chooses Milgem, but why would they need Altay MBT ?

Myself don't know, even our Leopard 2 legacy is more than enough to handle Malaysian armor

Doesn't this fool live in northern-iraq?

He does.

I am a journalist/columnist based in Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan from where I've been writing about regional affairs for five years now.

Its really annoying seeing him on established papers like forbes, he belongs to ahval and other arab funded newspaper.

A few weeks ago I talked about that Turkey missed the chance to build a strong diaspora ...
these are the fruits we get from it - 24/7 lies, propaganda and bullshit about turkey, in all media .. thanks to the greek, pkk kurds, armenians and zionists

You are also annoying with ur replies sometimes.

You are also annoying with ur replies sometimes.
I usually say the same thing because it applies to almost every topic about turkey - why do you think, such a person sits at Forbes - my friend :)
but thanks for the compliment

Back
Top Bottom