What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Great, but another BMT design hull? Except for export-oriented sales; if our indigenous design and testing capabilities are not prioritized in domestic supply plans, we cant push the local design bureaus or companies to more further in this area.

Great, but another BMT design hull? Except for export-oriented sales; if our indigenous design and testing capabilities are not prioritized in domestic supply plans, we cant push the local design bureaus or companies to more further in this area.
Considering amount of Turkish academicians (especially on Naval Architecture) in UK, I am pretty sure Turkish engineers or scientists are participating or even consulting in BMT's projects too. It is win-win :).
Like the cavitation tunnel in ITU was designed by Polish CTO, but consulted by UK ,guess who were the consultants :)

Last edited:
Considering amount of Turkish academicians (especially on Naval Architecture) in UK, I am pretty sure Turkish engineers or scientists are participating or even consulting in BMT's projects too. It is win-win :).
Like the cavitation tunnel in ITU was designed by Polish CTO, but consulted by UK ,guess who were the consultants :)
Still, I feel it’s necessary to have this knowledge and testing capacity in Turkey. i don’t know if you’ve seen my post regarding the origin of FPB-57, so many missed golden opportunities at critical points.

Still, I feel it’s necessary to have this knowledge and testing capacity in Turkey. i don’t know if you’ve seen my post regarding the origin of FPB-57, so many missed golden opportunities at critical points.
We have that knowledge and capacity already, but why need to revisit similar designs especially when such designs are quite easy to reproduce, to round-about and avoid patent or IP rights? while those facilities and people can be kept busy for greater projects like TF2000, FAC, Milden?
I know story of FPB57 or SAR35 the point is, it was in the past. We should as well add story of Deep-V hull on there.
Those people who has suffered in 70s already had students, colleagues who took over and realized Milgem project and the rest.
It could have been better if we had courage back then.

Last edited:
Qatar Emiri Border Forces consist of ACAR Land Surveillance Radar(40km max. range), ARYA E/O Sensor Systems were integrated with SECANS Security Management Software
upload_2020-7-14_11-14-2.png

EQA_CJzX0AAuQoc

EQA_CJvWAAI_UxI

According to the President of Defense Industries, Aselsan's electronic warfare protected radio started to be delivered and exported.

EdW3dKSXsAARqx0.jpg
EdW3doxWkAAm2FI.jpg
EdW3cnAWAAAvCHd.jpg

PRC-5433 has the capability to fulfi ll all the strategical and tactical communication requirements. User can select the required communication mode without loading any software and by just selecting the related waveform (mode) from the user interface.
Features:
• 1.77 inches Color RGB TFT Display with 128 x160 resolution
• Built in loudspeaker
• High level of Electronic Warfare Precautions (COMSEC and TRANSEC) - Built-in hardware based encryption - Frequency Hopping - Red/Black data separation - Emergency Clear - User access control with Crypto Ignition Key
• High speed real time data communications
• Simultaneous voice and data communications
• Ability of communicating with a second NET other than selected NET - Independent two PTT buttons to communicate with selected NET and a second NET for network based waveforms
• Built-in GNSS Receiver
• Built-in camera (13 Megapixels)
• Built-in memory (8 GBytes)
• Preset channels and quick access channels by a multi position knob
• Software defi ned architecture
• Built-in-test
• Ethernet and Audio interface

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/ff5d36bb-3187-4d0c-b6b5-c78324a0b107.pdf

Back
Top Bottom