What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Bayraktar TB2 UAVs were delivered to the Ukrainian Air Force. Between Ukraine and Turkey, have signed a contract covering the supply of Bayraktar TB2 six UAVs, three ground control station systems and equipment. After the completion of the second-party delivery, acceptance tests at Starokostiantyniv Airbase evaluated the performance of aircraft and components. Delivery vehicles carried out, to be used by military personnel have completed their training in Turkey.

The Sarp-L on the Toyota MOST likely wont enter service, I believe its to show the platform integrating capability. the picture in back says "defense innovation award"

The Sarp-L on the Toyota MOST likely wont enter service, I believe its to show the platform integrating capability. the picture in back says "defense innovation award"
Actually in could be used by MIT(spy team).

you can see the videos in youtube that those antitank missiles and 12.7 cannon could be hidden in those Toyota pickups. fire and disappear..

You remember, just days ago some people wanted to blow up Turkish people's regular car and it turned out that they had secret anti mine protection. ;)

IMG_9842.JPG

We offered them a very good package in KSA's corvette program, just a couple years ago. We were guarantee the best price and the fastest delivery. The last two ships were planned to be built in KSA shipyards. Also, It involved a significant transfer of technology and the deal was viewed with certainty. We even saw pictures of Milgem on their local production policy posters. But they have cancelled deal with Turkey, after a comprehensive US summit. You know, the meeting where Trump promoted one by one with cartons.

From what I see, the United States does not want KSA to have any cheap access to any technology. They wants to be involved directly or on a consultancy basis for every weapon system that KSA receives.

Unlike Western countries, Turkey have very clear policies about ToT. If KSA were able to receive this technology (although its not state-of-art tech) from another country, they would not come to the Turkish door.

The sheikhs/princes of the dynasty tribe who refused Turkish fruit/food front of the camera, was a good show. But life has bitter truths. Enjoy your meal, err.. i mean new guidance kit.

Back
Top Bottom