What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Also, I could not see Pakistan

Yeah that was negative surprise probably we can’t see it because pakistan either supplies from china low/medium-profile weapons or is self sufficient i think the first one is more true however when T129 ATAK/corvettes are delivered pakistan will be in top 3 position for sure
Also i can see potential for ordinary weapons like guns too but if you follow comments from turkish officials then you know that they first prioritize domestic demand probably from 2021 we can see firearms also offered to pakistan
It's possible that Turkey doesn't register sales until they're complete? Most of Pakistan's programs are big-ticket, multi-year projects. Also, first payments for MILGEM and T129 could only come in 2019, the projects were signed in 2018.

I see no problem with exporting products to Israel. The more export we make the more money we get.

I just wanted to show how the government exploit the Palestine issue for its domestic politics.
Btw, i have no feeling for Palestine.

I see no problem with exporting products to Israel. The more export we make the more money we get.

I just wanted to show how the government exploit the Palestine issue for its domestic politics.
Btw, i have no feeling for Palestine.
You are right but it is also used for influencing muslim world after all isrsel openly supported the illegal referendum in iraq so **** them turkey should continue with its palestine position especially when arab countries are embarrassing themselves with weak statements same thing with israel they keep talking shit against turkey sign some artificial agreements with greekshit yet continue trading with turkey volume trade is going up every year israelis still hope for pipeline deal with turkey if this deal happens someday they will quickly throw these pathetic greeks under the bus

Spetstechnoexport, part of the Ukroboronprom State Concern, has signed a $6 million contract with Turkish company Aselsan for the supply of VHF radio stations for the needs of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, the concern's press service has reported.

630_360_1570695215-590.jpg

sometimes i have question

maybe this is little bit oot,

May I ask you all, recently as Turkey started Pinar Baris harekat, so many country comdemn and started to give turkey sanction etc

Are this sanction etc will make turkish development of missile, SAM, engine and other technology delayed or turkish military capability if they cannot get spare part?

Still wonder how country like turkey to take meassurre about this.

sometimes i have question

maybe this is little bit oot,

May I ask you all, recently as Turkey started Pinar Baris harekat, so many country comdemn and started to give turkey sanction etc

Are this sanction etc will make turkish development of missile, SAM, engine and other technology delayed or turkish military capability if they cannot get spare part?

Still wonder how country like turkey to take meassurre about this.

We are preparing against sanctions for a time. We already have hidden embargo on military products including high tech raw materials. We had this before at 1974 cyprus operation and we are experienced. Actually thanks to that embargo we have built all those defence firms. At the long term that embargo became very very benefiacial. Plus; today things are different, we are really ahead of 74 conditions.

There were news those indicated that we have stockpiled a lot of spare parts for air force. The highest dependency is on air force but at the short term embargo will not effect us. When we are out of spare parts(especially turbine blades etc) it might effect us but still we have programs to handle that problem. (Especially material and production R&D)
example of news:https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...d-getting-russian-s-400-anti-air-system-69382

Missiles are not a problem. We are really good at those now, producing most of them. We a large military and large stockpiles. At the short term low and medium altitude anti-air missiles will be ready, high altitude is done with S400.

I think if we get military embargo it will not affect us at the short term because of stocks and it will not effect us at the long term thanks to ongoing programs. If we get a problem we can conduct business with other countries.

Last edited:
We are preparing against sanctions for a time. We already have hidden embargo on military products including high tech raw materials. We had this before at 1974 cyprus operation and we are experienced. Actually thanks to that embargo we have built all those defence firms. At the long term that embargo became very very benefiacial. Plus; today things are different, we are really ahead of 74 conditions.

There were news those indicated that we have stockpiled a lot of spare parts for air force. The highest dependency is on air force but at the short term embargo will not effect us. When we are out of spare parts(especially turbine blades etc) it might effect us but still we have programs to handle that problem. (Especially material and production R&D)
example of news:https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...d-getting-russian-s-400-anti-air-system-69382

Missiles are not a problem. We are really good at those now, producing most of them. We a large military and large stockpiles. At the short term low and medium altitude anti-air missiles will be ready, high altitude is done with S400.

I think if we get military embargo it will not affect us at the short term because of stocks and it will not effect us at the long term thanks to ongoing programs. If we get a problem we can conduct business with other countries.

I would say "gila nih" for turkish preparation for embargo
You have embargoed in 74, but you still use nato tech (unlike Indonesia embargoed in 1999- early 2000s. we think better diversify but it has cost logistical nightmare and problem during maintenance especially Russian built aircraft sukhoi etc is is very difficult to maintenance, we must sent it to ukraine)

I know your country weaponry is very nato style and somehow i still wonder why turkey still use US weaponry and you have antidote of embargo which is make own spare part

I am sorry if understimate but are turkey realy advanced in turbojet engine? I think this is very difficult even China still have problem

Sometimes in indoesia have phrase
"Embargo Membuat Negara Mandiri"
Loosly translated in english is
Embargo make state independent"

I would say "gila nih" for turkish preparation for embargo
You have embargoed in 74, but you still use nato tech (unlike Indonesia embargoed in 1999- early 2000s. we think better diversify but it has cost logistical nightmare and problem during maintenance especially Russian built aircraft sukhoi etc is is very difficult to maintenance, we must sent it to ukraine)

I know your country weaponry is very nato style and somehow i still wonder why turkey still use US weaponry and you have antidote of embargo which is make own spare part

I am sorry if understimate but are turkey realy advanced in turbojet engine? I think this is very difficult even China still have problem

Sometimes in indoesia have phrase
"Embargo Membuat Negara Mandiri"
Loosly translated in english is
Embargo make state independent"
You can not build a independent defence industry in one decade. We started at 74, things got fast in 90s and now we are at the point we stand now.

We are not advanced in turbines but I think this will change in 10 years. We already started working on turbines but a turbine for fighter jet is a different thing. Those are really challenging engineering marvels and it need a lot of time. Production of those parts is another technology challange.

Actually we were exporting planes in 1930s, producing a lot of defence products, then some western lover idiots ruined it all. Actually getting into NATO destroyed our defence industry. When you get in NATO it gets into every single vein of your country like a poison. We are trying to get them out since mid 90s. A lot of generals, journalists, defence engineers, scientists died in the process by "accident"s or unsolved assasinations. Things are not that easy in our position.

The day we leave Nato, Greec will use it so think twice before you talk. The day we leave, we should be nuke power, laser power and space power. Before they touch us they should thinkomg, that touching us would cost our arms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom