What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Turkey (TAIS) probably lost a $2.3 billion contract....

It could also harm some prospective international co-operations with other countries in third party projects in military/non-military, which makes it billions of dollars in long term as long as public humiliation of countries in front of the whole world are kept being made with words even not actions, which is a very cheap reckless way to cost such consequences to your own country for seeking other country's interests.

Sad.

Not gonna work, We wont let Indians to dictate our actions. Even if they pay more, Pakistan is in a very special position in Turkish diplomacy.

Its not Indian who will dictate your actions. Its money.

I don't know if a contract was signed, but India is free to do what they want, it's a pretty childish move but you can't change if it's true sooo good luck in building those ships alone not that it ends like Tejas and Arjun MBT.

TAIS should have provide ship design, machinery equipment and technical assistance.

Pakistan is our time tested natural brothers and No money can buy our solidarity with brothers. In times of peace, we will improve our diplomatic and economic relations with all sides but when someone acts hostile to hurt our brothers, we will openly support our brothers to protect their benefits. It is a must for a state like Turkey that have a future vision to rise side by side with brother states. Pakistan is a state that has an interest in everything belonging to the Turkish Republic. When Turkey unveils a new product, Pakistan always come first to test them. They are the first state to procure our attack helicopter, corvettes Although a giant supplier offers anything they want with more competitive prices. They have charged STM to upgrade French submarines with eliminating French contractor in tender. They charge same institute to develop and produce mini submarine and fleet tankers for PN as well. They tested software defined radios of Aselsan against Chinese equivalents in harsh conditions and introduced the results to honor the technolgical level of their Turkish brothers. Pakistan is the first state purchased AselPod to integrate them on JF-17. Pakistan uses Havelsan simulators, artillery training softwares. Pakistan Air Force C4I command control, communication, computering information system is very similar to Turkish one which was established by Turkish contractors. They are using modified variant of Havelsan Electronic warfare training test range (EHTES) which is being operated by TurAF in Konya training center. Korkut and OMTAS will be tested by Pakistan in the coming months. They are planning to use the Altay subsystem for new Al-Khalid tanks. Both Ares-2N and Ares-2SC electronic attack/support system selected by Pakistan Navy. They will be the first state which is going to operate both Aselsan Hizir surface ship and Zargana submarine torpedo defense systems. Development of Turkish CIWS is not fully completed yet but Pakistan selected Gökdeniz CIWS for corvettes. Yakakos sonar developed by Meteksan will proudly serve in Pakistan Navy. When Turkey starts talking about being a nuclear power, Firstly Pakistan comes to mind whether Turkey and Pakistan have a secret agenda. Turkey is a new player in some areas but have you ever seen any other state trusting Turkish contractors at that level to meet their requirements? That is the name of solidarity and trust between brothers and Indian money can never change the direction of this brotherhood. @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @The Eagle @Quwa

Who cares we don’t need haram money they will have to pay much bigger price for the same probably turkish offer of 2.3B$ was best indians thinking that they have punished turkey yet fail to understand that only thing they have punished is their wallets

The current debt of Turkey is about $453 billion, $40 billion of which belongs to Syrian refugees (the Ummah, Muslim Brothers, Ensar-Muhacir etc.), and the interest of $40 billion is about $2,5 billion/year.

In this simple fact, some have to explain how to pay the debt back before supporting/cheering the Ummah, Muslim Brothers, Ensar-Muhacir etc. against the interests of the Turk country/nation.

Anecdote: Today, the academician acceptance conditions have been lowered in universities, which means the quality in education, R&D, inovation, industrial race in the world etc. will dramatically go down in the near future.

Last edited:
Pakistan is our time tested natural brothers and No money can buy our solidarity with brothers. In times of peace, we will improve our diplomatic and economic relations with all sides but when someone acts hostile to hurt our brothers, we will openly support our brothers to protect their benefits. It is a must for a state like Turkey that have a future vision to rise side by side with brother states. Pakistan is a state that has an interest in everything belonging to the Turkish Republic. When Turkey unveils a new product, Pakistan always come first to test them. They are the first state to procure our attack helicopter, corvettes Although a giant supplier offers anything they want with more competitive prices. They have charged STM to upgrade French submarines with eliminating French contractor in tender. They charge same institute to develop and produce mini submarine and fleet tankers for PN as well. They tested software defined radios of Aselsan against Chinese equivalents in harsh conditions and introduced the results to honor the technolgical level of their Turkish brothers. Pakistan is the first state purchased AselPod to integrate them on JF-17. Pakistan uses Havelsan simulators, artillery training softwares. Pakistan Air Force C4I command control, communication, computering information system is very similar to Turkish one which was established by Turkish contractors. They are using modified variant of Havelsan Electronic warfare training test range (EHTES) which is being operated by TurAF in Konya training center. Korkut and OMTAS will be tested by Pakistan in the coming months. They are planning to use the Altay subsystem for new Al-Khalid tanks. Both Ares-2N and Ares-2SC electronic attack/support system selected by Pakistan Navy. They will be the first state which is going to operate both Aselsan Hizir surface ship and Zargana submarine torpedo defense systems. Development of Turkish CIWS is not fully completed yet but Pakistan selected Gökdeniz CIWS for corvettes. Yakakos sonar developed by Meteksan will proudly serve in Pakistan Navy. When Turkey starts talking about being a nuclear power, Firstly Pakistan comes to mind whether Turkey and Pakistan have a secret agenda. Turkey is a new player in some areas but have you ever seen any other state trusting Turkish contractors at that level to meet their requirements? That is the name of solidarity and trust between brothers and Indian money can never change the direction of this brotherhood. @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @The Eagle @Quwa
I think there's synergy at play.

Turkey is on track to developing technology close in concept to the West, which is what much of the Pakistani armed forces are comfortable with, especially with complex platforms.

On the other hand, Pakistan helps Turkey generate economies-of-scale; whatever Turkey orders domestically, Pakistan can add anywhere from 1/3 to 100% of that to lower per-unit costs. So, I do foresee the two getting together more often to jointly develop and manufacture various weapon systems.

From January 1st to September 30th, exports in the Defense and Aviation sector rose to $ 1 billion 855 million in 2019.

IMG_9608.JPG

From January 1st to September 30th, exports in the Defense and Aviation sector rose to $ 1 billion 855 million in 2019.

View attachment 582507
It is very interesting to see indians saudis and israelis in the list quite notably is the increase for all these states in just one year even though their governments and bots are crying because of Turkey speaking truth in their face
NOTE: i didn’t see good endians have decreased imports hahahahah

It is very interesting to see indians saudis and israelis in the list quite notably is the increase for all these states in just one year even though their governments and bots are crying because of Turkey speaking truth in their face
NOTE: i didn’t see good endians have decreased imports hahahahah

Also, I could not see Pakistan

Also, I could not see Pakistan
Yeah that was negative surprise probably we can’t see it because pakistan either supplies from china low/medium-profile weapons or is self sufficient i think the first one is more true however when T129 ATAK/corvettes are delivered pakistan will be in top 3 position for sure
Also i can see potential for ordinary weapons like guns too but if you follow comments from turkish officials then you know that they first prioritize domestic demand probably from 2021 we can see firearms also offered to pakistan

Defence export to Israel increased 2055%...
When money talks, everyone shut up.
Our exports to Chad rose by ∞%!!!

It is still a small and insignificant number. percentages can be extreme when the base is minute.
I think he is fully aware of that, it is just that the unstretched version of truth doesnt quite fit his narrative.

Back
Top Bottom