What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

$2 billion exports? not bad

"The president praised the construction of BMC's $500-million new factory. Once completed, the new production and technology base will employ some 10,000 people"

Can someone expand on the last point? where is this mega factory

Eehm is there a reason why our trainer is the most expensive? I mean even beside the fact that they are a close brother nation, shouldnt our solution be the cheaper alternative considering we our competitors have more experience and customers...

We don't know what the others are offering, so such a twitter post is obviously designed to be reactionary. Fuk that guy. :-)

We don't know what the others are offering, so such a twitter post is obviously designed to be reactionary. Fuk that guy. :-)

Fair enough. It was also pointed out that throughout the tender the prices will be changed accordingly to be more competitive and attractive, which makes more sense.

It'll be a great asset for Ukrain for taking care of rebels crossing over from Russia to cause problems. But also the current ones.
I wouldn't be so sure, rebels have quite good AA systems. Actually I do not understand where the Ukrainians planning to use them. They are good to fight any force who has not got Air force or AA systems but we all know that Ukrainian rebels have short and medium range advanced air defense systems.
Many questions in my head.

Well, regardless of how well equipped the rebels are. They would need to keep an eye open for what might be looking down, and that would mean their focus is divided even further.

Back
Top Bottom