What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

shg.JPG

C4 Defence Sayı 16

Guys in last days i started to see a website called tarafsizhaber.com... It has a title 'Savunma' and their news are quite good and they are up to date... I always expected 'Savunma' title like 'Ekonomi' , 'Magazin', 'Sağlık' etc. from strong web sites but this website did it... Hope they will continue on this...

Here is 'Savunma' link of website... If you want you can bookmark...

Savunma Haberleri - Gündem Haber, Sıcak Haber, Son dakika haberleri, Anket,

And i saw a news... It says currently there are 5 T-129 B1 on production line...

İlk Milli Helikopter AKM’de Boy Gösterecek - Savunma - Gündem Haber, Sıcak Haber, Son dakika haberleri, Anket,

The ukrainian president or prime minister was supposed to visit turkey but the trip got canceled due to events in Ukraine.

I wonder if Turkey will be able to sell military gear to ukraine any time soon? They have some of their own tech aswell. Maybe some tech transfers in the future?

• Antonov company is Ukrainian (headquartered in Kiev)

• Ukraine can produce motors aswell.

• As much as 80 percent of Russia’s nuclear warheads are loaded in missiles designed or manufactured in Ukraine and originate from the former Soviet Union, according to Wojciech Luczak, the editor in chief of Polish magazine Raport.

This video is talking about how ukraine is looking towards the E.U market now.

Ukraine's Arms Industry Is Both Prize and Problem for Putin - Bloomberg
Category:Defence companies of Ukraine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malyshev Factory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only bad thing is that alot of their defence industry is located in eastern ukraine.:(

Last edited:
Now i saw a uniform produced by our scientists on TV... 1 of it's spec. is it is durable against about 2.000 degrees C for 10 mins. Guy said "We didn't share tech. of it, also we didn't sell it as a product too, we rejected all requests... This is for us only..." He also said "Now in the world best of this kind of a clothing can only durable against 600 degrees C for 12-13 seconds..."

He talked about many more specs of it...

There was a video about it too... I remember this kind of a news, maybe it's the same thing but I'll show it when i find on the internet...

Now i saw a uniform produced by our scientists on TV... 1 of it's spec. is it is durable against about 2.000 degrees C for 10 mins. Guy said "We didn't share tech. of it, also we didn't sell it as a product too, we rejected all requests... This is for us only..." He also said "Now in the world best of this kind of a clothing can only durable against 600 degrees C for 12-13 seconds..."

There was a video about it too... I remember this kind of a news, maybe it's the same thing but I'll show it when i find on the internet...

I saw it as well on atv

Le

Let's hope the secrets of our military can stay secret, but sometimes i really doubt it, because as we know we are spied upon by foreign powers. Then there are sellouts like Gulenci movement too. Never can be too careful...

Here it is ;

yanmayan-elbise.jpg

Hacettepeli mühendisler yanmayan elbise üretti | Mühendis Online

It seems to ge good news, but rather than being fireproof, i am curious what is the specification of textile for heat resistance , how much of heat flux would pass from out to inside as temperature is rising to 2000.

Here it is ;

yanmayan-elbise.jpg

Hacettepeli mühendisler yanmayan elbise üretti | Mühendis Online

It seems to ge good news, but rather than being fireproof, i am curious what is the specification of textile for heat resistance , how much of heat flux would pass from out to inside as temperature is rising to 2000.

I never understood this heat resistance textile's usage against Infrared cameras....

Human body emits 100Watt of heat energy to sustain body temperature in 36 Degree celsius... so inorder to not show up in infrared cameras, you have to stop emitting heat...

But when you stop emitting heat, you would store heat in your body which will rise your body temperature.. in some cases, even death can occur.....

I never understood this heat resistance textile's usage against Infrared cameras....

Human body emits 100Watt of heat energy to sustain body temperature in 36 Degree celsius... so inorder to not show up in infrared cameras, you have to stop emitting heat...

But when you stop emitting heat, you would store heat in your body which will rise your body temperature.. in some cases, even death can occur.....

i think biology will answer this question, human being can live ambient temperatures higher than 36 degree.

Perspiration is how this works; sweating, and evaporating will be cooling body . Water will absorbe heat, form into vapor and leave it at the same temperature with ambient. Same like how HVAC works :)

Back
Top Bottom