What's new

Turkish Defence Industry 2012-2013

junk video. altay best tank in the world? which world? cirit is not AT missile its semi guided soft target rocket. why aselsan on the list? bla bla bla:tdown:

Altay tank is best in world. because Altay tank creating with last tecnology ( without upgrade - all orginall ). i thought i wrote " Aselsan systems " but writing only aselsan..& my classic mistake " cirit should be rocket, not missle "

Turkish atomic bomb?

Details will be appreciated.

Not atomic bomb , should be Nuclear , i wrote wrong that.. Turkey is one of five NATO member states which are part of the nuclear sharing policy of the alliance, together with Belgium, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands A total of 90 ??? nuclear bombs are hosted at the Incirlik Air Base for use by the Turkish Air Force. of course not 90 , more than 90 unit..

Turkish atomic bomb?

Details will be appreciated.

Not atomic bomb , should be Nuclear , i wrote wrong that.. Turkey is one of five NATO member states which are part of the nuclear sharing policy of the alliance, together with Belgium, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands A total of 90 ??? nuclear bombs are hosted at the Incirlik Air Base for use by the Turkish Air Force. of course not 90 , more than 90 unit..

Back
Top Bottom