What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

They will give us free lucrative business as long as We keep our end of the bargain and Not Broke the deals We signed which probably has quite a big termination fee.
Hello? Are you not seeing how they are withholding the f35 deliveries we paid for signed the contracts and held our end of the bargain?

Its time to put delusions aside and come back to the real world my friend.

Last edited:
Besides, nobody signs a 10b componemt delivery agreement in a single contract. It is signed in batches of a couple to a couple dozen million dollars. TAI will not even be breaching contract, it will just refuse to take any more contracts.

Hello? Are you not seeing how they are withholding the f35 deliveries we paid for signed the contracts and held our end of the bargain?

It's time to put delusions aside and come back to the real world my friend.

US didn't boot us from F-35 program, They delayed deliveries it for 90 days and If DoD gives reports which emphasize Turkey's importance Then All this might turn into nothing.

On the Other hand, If They stop giving TAI contracts like you said, Center fuselage will be a bottleneck and Production capacity will drop significantly and This will put significant delays to such Huge program. The logical/Economical/Expected thing for LM to do is giving TAI contacts as long as possible while investing into a new production line for Center fuselage with new Vendor. Such a process/contract would take more than 18 months (Which was the official estimate) and would cost hundreds of millions of $. We could easily milk a couple B$, in the meantime, We could Even ask more than agreed upon prices to Compensate our investment. and LM would have to agree since They gave promises to a dozen country when They will deliver planes.

You can't expect such huge projects to change dramatically in a couple months. Even in the automotive industry, Deals are signed with a promise of a decade of spear parts availability after serial production ended with huge termination fees. I can only imagine the deals in military industry.

Guys the Americans or the American companies will lobby hard to not miss out on selling 100 or so F35 to Turkey.

Guys the Americans or the American companies will lobby hard to not miss out on selling 100 or so F35 to Turkey.

For sure.
Esspecially cause there are incresing rumores of some other potential buyers considering lowering their orders or canceling all together like Italy.
But if the crisis countiues to escalate fruther, then...

Just wait Arabs will come to safe us

Hey and I mean US .. If turkey does not get 100 F-35 UAE is eager to get them instead of us if they buy some and Saudis would buy some than our case would be insignificant

Turkey received its 7th Chinook! According to to the deal we are waiting 4 more to be delivered this year .
40122700_2011474058884009_9223343934883758080_n.jpg

Its time to put delusions aside and come back to the real world my friend.

Held them back 90 days while still 2 years to be actually delivered

You see that the move is just intended for media headlines and political play

Seriously what a devastating blow turkey has to wait 2 years and 3 months now for delivery wow

Edit : not 2 years delivery scheduled at end of 2019 my bad

Last edited:
Held them back 90 days while still 2 years to be actually delivered

You see that the move is just intended for media headlines and political play

Seriously what a devastating blow turkey has to wait 2 years and 3 months now for delivery wow
Which 2 years then? Scheduled delivery date is Sept. 2019. C'mon stop trolling.

Which 2 years then? Scheduled delivery date is Sept. 2019. C'mon stop trolling.

Yeah sorry a mistake It starts in 2019 some say in November

But still you get my point it's a 90 days delay till Pentagon gives a report that's it

It's not even clear if the 90 days begin instantly or after 2019 deadline

But I took worst case scenario and it's clear the move is political and just for the news nothing else as some said a full ban and no more f35 for turkey

Clearly that's not the case but anything can happen till then

Last edited:
Yeah sorry a mistake It starts in 2019 some say in November

But still you get my point it's a 90 days delay till Pentagon gives a report that's it

It's not even clear if the 90 days begin instantly or after 2019 deadline

But I took worst case scenario and it's clear the move is political and just for the news nothing else as some said a full ban and no more f35 for turkey

Clearly that's not the case but anything can happen till then
Worst case is they block the sale definitelly, so what. TR gained pretty experience working at F35 program, doesn't have to pay that much money for a fighter which capabilities don't seem to be that good as reported by US, can't be put under pressure by US at next problem, can't be blackmailed again BUT they can spend all that money in own R&D and industry, isn't!
I know it would delay new fighter in the Airforce for years but it is worth of it definitelly.

https://m.sondakika.com/haber/haber-abd-nin-urettigi-f-35-savas-ucaklarin-111-tane-11187770/
They have found 111 defective parts in F_35! Also producers are being blamed to hide cons or defects.
wtf? Where have been the most defective parts producing?

If the author were Turkish I would say they are preparing Turkish people to bad news.

May be , Americans might blame Turkey for unqualified parts?

Turkish media seems just to translate russian news.
https://sputniknews.com/military/201808301067582105-usa-f35-plane-flaws-report/

We would like to read report of Pak- Fa if they allowed independent organizations to control.

https://www.pogo.org/investigation/2018/03/f-35-still-no-finish-line-in-sight

Last edited:
There is no "90 day delay" but "90 day delivery ban". Means, they will not deliver any F35 in next 90 days (they weren't going to anyway). The law has more value for showing the intention rather than stopping/slowing actual delivery.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom