What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Dpyg1m7W0AApAI2.jpg

Update on F-16 Ozgur project
View attachment 519196

Ok so the article states a couple of things ;

• AESA radar is optional
  • We still don't have the source codes for the MMC5k and MMC7k mission computers
  • The prototype was flown and probably successful because we're getting ready for the serial modernization part now.
But here's what I don't understand, If we're getting ready to deploy ÖZGÜR to all our block 30 F-16's, then ;
  • No AESA I assume? Because as of yet the AESA radar is still under development
  • Aren't we also replacing the mission computers? If we are why do we need the source codes for them?
  • Also are the MMC5k and 7k mission computers being used in the block 40 and 50 variants? Is this why we're asking for the source codes on these models?
Apart from this, can anyone give me a simple rundown on the ERCİYES program?

Thanks in advance.

Ok so the article states a couple of things ;

• AESA radar is optional
  • We still don't have the source codes for the MMC5k and MMC7k mission computers
  • The prototype was flown and probably successful because we're getting ready for the serial modernization part now.
But here's what I don't understand, If we're getting ready to deploy ÖZGÜR to all our block 30 F-16's, then ;
  • No AESA I assume? Because as of yet the AESA radar is still under development
  • Aren't we also replacing the mission computers? If we are why do we need the source codes for them?
  • Also are the MMC5k and 7k mission computers being used in the block 40 and 50 variants? Is this why we're asking for the source codes on these models?
Apart from this, can anyone give me a simple rundown on the ERCİYES program?

Thanks in advance.

You should read the last pharagraph good, they have changed MMC5K en 7K mission computer with faster and lighter computers. Our Ozgor Projects is based on that older computers, so i think the gained experiences with 5k and 7k they have made new software and hardware, they have started over i think.

Lockheed Martin $22.7 milyarlik kesinlesmemis sozlesme ve $6 milyar on odeme aldi. Is 255 ad F-35 uretimi. Bunlardan 24 ad F-35A’nin TR’ye ait olmasi bekleniyor. LRIP 12, 13, 14’un teslimleri 2020, 2021, 2022’de yapilacak. F-35A 2020 fiyatinin $80 milyona inmesi hedefleniyor.

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
Lockheed Martin received $22.7 billion in contract and $6 billion on payment. 255 AD F-35 uret. 24 Ad F-35a is expected to belong to TR. The deliveries of 12, 13, 14 will be made in 2020, 2021, 2022. The price of the F-35a 2020 is aimed at $80 million.

DsBfehzWwAAtgl3.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom