What's new

Turkish army exercise winter 2012 in Kars

Yes, bangladesh army is the most powerful than the combined of England or Turkey, I tell you. :blink:

do u think this is funny ??
i was asking coz i am a turkish supporter

by the way if u r asking about just army
bangladesh army is better than ur canadian army i tell u that

Are you sure about this?

Lookup for Sarikamis war against the Russians..

Battle of Sarikamish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, I'm sure the average elevation in the Allah Akhbar mountains is 5,500-5,600 ft high, same location where the battle of Sarikamis was fought. Believe me the elevation of the Allah Akhbar mountains and battle of Sarikamis terrain is nothing compared to Siachen glacier which is the highest battlefield in the world at 20,000+ ft high. It is an entirely different world it is like the Moon, cold and desolate, and very little oxygen.

This is Sarikamis, Allah Akhbar mountains, average elevation of 5,500 ft

tarihselgercekler_srkamis_sehitlik.jpg

This is simply nothing but a mole hill compared to the world the apex the Siachen Glacier, which is a like an arctic moon, only few men can survive such a world at 20,000+ ft high in arctic temperatures.

siachen-3.jpg

No! You are not honest when saying this.. so keep it.
is that for me?very sad.
:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

recently i m sent a friend request from Turkey.:agree:

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

do u think this is funny ??
i was asking coz i am a turkish supporter

by the way if u r asking about just army
bangladesh army is better than ur canadian army i tell u that
ALLAH U AKBAR

khuda ka khauf kar.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

We are Turks we are a military nation.. War is our profession please don't talk about war against us.
Turks are a war nation....but we really think this that we are a war nation.48,65,71,98-99 and now...............
I think all Islamists of different Muslim countries really say that we belong to a war nation.that's very true.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

We don't have that much experience as Pakistan and India.... Thats why we lost thausands of man without even firing a single bullet...[/QUOTE??????????????????????????
I don't understand this.will you explain?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Yes, bangladesh army is the most powerful than the combined of England or Turkey, I tell you. :blink:
:rofl:
very true man.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Stating facts is not ignorance... Now we can conduct operations areas like this thanks to our modern weapons and constant exercise like any other European country. Pakistan and India has that capibility out of their own homeland and necessity. Sarıkamış is nothing compare to The Himalaya... Fighting in The Himalayas is like fighting in peak of Ağrı mountain at best.
the place where ENDia fights us is also occupied territory,where people chant the slogons of Pakistan.The main point between Pakistan and ENDia:agree: is religion and it has long history.Kashmiris are muslims and they want to be with PAKISTAN and they will be soon inshaALLAH.

Turks vs Greeks, Pakistanis vs Indians same thing. Except maybe our hatred runs deeper. lol

I dont care if the general is fat, as long as the guy is healthy (not gonna die of heart attack in the middle of a hot war) and has a brain then that is all good for me. For example in the East where the PKK dogs operate we should not under any circumstance operate BTR soviet junk that is vulnerable to IEDs but instead something more modern and resistant to IEDs such as Ejders or Arma.

Our boys are dying for stupid reasons, we are a NATO nation and the most technologically developed in the region, we should equip our boys with the equipment they need to fight an enemy that uses infiltration, camouflage and traps. Half the videos of those dogs they release as part of their propaganda campaign would not be possible if our men had thermal imaging on their gear.

Unfortunately, Russia won the majority of wars against the Ottoman Empire, although they could never totally destroy us. We fought about 13 times against each other, unbelievable.

History of the Russo-Turkish wars;

History of the Russo-Turkish wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of conflicts Name Results

1 Russo-Turkish War (1568–1570) Russian victory
2 Russo-Turkish War (1571–1574) Russian victory
3 Russo-Turkish War (1676–1681) Indeterminate
4 Russo-Turkish War (1686–1700) Russian victory
5 Russo-Turkish War (1710–1711) Ottoman victory
6 Russo-Austrian-Turkish War (1735–1739) Draw at Russian front, Austrian defeat
7 Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774) Russian victory
8 Russo-Turkish War (1787–1792) Russian victory
9 Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812) Russian victory
10 Russo-Turkish War (1828–1829) Russian victory
11 Crimean War (1853–1856) British, French, and Ottoman victory
12 Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878) Russian victory
13 World War I: Caucasus Campaign (1914–1918) Collapse of both empires

Last edited by a moderator:
ERDOGAN SEN SEREFSIZ MISIN? - MOST OF THESE WARS THE WEST HELPED RUSSIA

and also we were the agressor

Bende senin anani gotten sikerim, adam gibi konus eger hatam varsa medeni sekilde itiraz et yobaz herif. Hata yapmak kufredilmeyi asla hakli gostermez ibne. Cevap vermeyecegimi sandin herhalde? Simdi karsimda olsaydin seref neymis gorurdun.

LAN GOTVEREN GAVAT , PKKLI AMCIK , BUTUN TURK SEYLERINDE BIZI KOTU GOSTERMEYE CALISIYON ANLAMADIMMI , DAGLARDA SIKILIYON DIYE BURDA SAHTE PROPOGANDA YAPMA , AMINA KODUMUN TERORISTI

lan ebeni sikerim senin dogru konus anana sovdurme beni simdi , acikca burda turkiyeyi kotulemeye calis burda susalimmi lan

BILMEM TURKIYE RUSYAYA YENILMIS GIT RUS GOTU YALA , O GONDERDIGINI SILMESSEN ADAM DEGILSIN

RUS GOTU YALAMANA GEREK YOK , ONU SILMESSEN ADAM DEGILSIN

Sarikamis is no where near Siachen glacier mate..and Turkey is not experienced in high altitude warfare such as Siachen glacier because we dont have such places in our region..Prove me wrong but only Pakistan and India are experienced in this i guess

Listen mate, Turk ordusu oyle hint pak bilmem ne, herhangibi ordulara benzemez.. Politika yapmayin bana arkadas.. tarih bilginizdemi yok..

Yildirim Beyazid-Timurlengin mektuplaslamarina bir bakin isterseniz nediyor Beyazid Han Hint ordusuyla ilgili..

Listen mate, Turk ordusu oyle hint pak bilmem ne, herhangibi ordulara benzemez.. Politika yapmayin bana arkadas.. tarih bilginizdemi yok..

Yildirim Beyazid-Timurlengin mektuplaslamarina bir bakin isterseniz nediyor Beyazid Han Hint ordusuyla ilgili..

Arkadaşım, Pakistan-Hindistan sınırındaki dağları biliyor musun?
Siachen Glacier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bizde böyle yüksek dağlar dizisi mi var? Olmayan dağda nasıl deneyimli olsun ordu? Ayrıca herşeyde de en üstün olacaz diye bir durum mu var? Ne yapsın Türk ordusu çok yüksek rakım deneyimini? Söylenen herşeyi sanki Türk ordusunu aşağılıyormuşuz gibi algılamayın artık yahu..Neyse ben böyle düşünüyorum, sen öyle düşünmeye devam et kardeş

Sorry guys..We just talked about our experience in very high - high altidude warfare experience

Back
Top Bottom