What's new

Turkish army exercise winter 2012 in Kars

Listen mate.. the guy served the military for years as a officer before he became General.. He was in the mountians and leaded the forces so i guess he has the neccesary capacities as a soldier too.. That he is fat now is because he is at his military base and have different tasks than the soldiers under his command.

"That he is fat now is because he is at his military base and have different tasks than the soldiers under his command"

this should be something peculiar to our country man!?! guess this just happens in Turkey but nowhere else in the world!?! whatever excuess makes you comfortable dude

i love Turkish brothers they are really brave people . I have heard the stories of brave Turkish soldiers in history . Indeed a Brave nation .:tup:

Yes i purchased it when i was on holiday in Paris, i payed €1200.

:agree:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Partiya Karkaren Kurdistan, it is an ethnic Kurdish Marxist Guerilla movement
Yeah I got it.they are separatists.
once I read one comment on youtube where one kurd from turkey was writing for turk kurds and Baluchistan.Although there r some indian supported so called separatists in our Baluchistan.I have lived there for years and they i mean baluch are Pakistani patriots but mashaALLAH propaganda makers...................................................................what to say about them.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

i love Turkish brothers they are really brave people . I have heard the stories of brave Turkish soldiers in history . Indeed a Brave nation .:tup:
acha gi
wa

dont mess with Turks!

Last edited by a moderator:
kabhi is tarah ki muhabbaton ka izhar apne zati qisam ke kashmiri bhaiyun se kijiye ga.
ma'zrat ke sath.
kashmir tu sub hi bhool gai hen nah?hena?

Listen, this thread is all about Turkey Exercises, not Pakistan, Kashmir and Mujahiddeen, PKK. I understand you are new to this forum, please understand the thread is all about Turkey Military Exercise in winter snowstorm!

If you want to discuss, create new thread somewhere. Thanks!

may I tell you something about Kashmiri muslims?they have been defeating and competing hundred and 8 thousand indian army for many years and u know these kashmiri mujahideen are just thousands and other are just stone pelters.i would say 'dont mess with kashmiris'.there r 2 million kashmiris in occupied kashmir and for 2 million muslims,THERE R HUNDRED AND 8000 INDIAN SOLDIERS WITH HUNDRED AND 1000 PLICE FORCE. Kashmiri muslims were 95% of occupied valley are now 70% muslims b/c of indian mass killing and they r stll fighting.they r the real mujahideen.great men and women of kashmir.women are also fighting even after 15000 rapes and 6000 unknown graves in last summers.salam to their dignity,bravery and honor.
ALLAH U AKBAR
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

17 years mashaALLAH
sister this is not appropriate thread to discuss about Kashmir . I think you should discuss this in another thread that is related to kashmir .this thread is about Turkey .

please stop rabia kashmiri, if you can't, you will get banned permanently... :(

Let's create other thread, simple. We welcome you to this PDF, newcomer! :tup:

she dont know me and dont know about my patriotism thats why she saying such things and i think she is little bit over emotional .
i just wrote for kashmir and nothing.Why this manhoos govt. of zardari made dushman(enemy) i mean india MFN.and Pakistanis r doing nothing.india was our enemy and will remain our enemy.its our generation's enemy.we know that.still we r doing nothing.did u see indian assembly's speaker.i wanted to shot her.they kill us every day.these indians rape our sisters,burry us in 'unknown' graves.still still MFN.
You would be very very very..................patriotic but men ne sirf eik baat ki thi and nothing.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

please stop rabia kashmiri, if you can't, you will get banned permanently... :(

Let's create other thread, simple. We welcome you to this PDF, newcomer! :tup:
nobody has asked u for any opinion.right?
stay blessed

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

going..................................

bukwasssssssssssssssssss:sniper::sniper:aub mujhe ghusa char gaya he.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

i m here again.

Back
Top Bottom