What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

FNSS desert camo.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I really want to know when will we see these beasts in Syria?
I want to see even Tulpar and Arma with them in Syria. Otokar and FNSS exported them so they can easily produce enough numbers of these vhicles for Turkish army.
Best showcase is at real operations like Euphrates Shield.We can realize additional improvements if necessary.

I've actually never seen a proper hand to hand combat footage in the Turkish army yet.
I think this must be the one. For another one we maybe must wait another year :D . I hope TSK does more demos in the future. Use it in some of your videos!! :D

I think this must be the one. For another one we maybe must wait another year :D . I hope TSK does more demos in the future. Use it in some of your videos!! :D
Well its choreographed for sure, its obvious I will just wait for a actual hand to hand combat footage from TSK. Like some jijutsu or some mixture of martial arts that includes combat-sambo,boxing/kick boxing, muay thai, krav maga or more others. Hopefully we would be able to see some footage

Well its choreographed for sure, its obvious I will just wait for a actual hand to hand combat footage from TSK. Like some jijutsu or some mixture of martial arts that includes combat-sambo,boxing/kick boxing, muay thai, krav maga or more others. Hopefully we would be able to see some footage
This is mainly taekwondo demo as far as I can see with maybe some judo techniques I saw some pictures of the demo and this drive me to conclusion that this is not the full footage only more atractive circus things. If you can find the full footage maybe you will see something interesting but as I said before this is our lucky day :D TSK never do demos like this. BTW we must do something like the russians but with more precise and better techniques. They are like some drunk guys fighting in the most of the videos :D

Navy SF train heavily in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu / Muay Thai combo.
Close protection units are given Krav Maga lessons.

No info on Bordos

LONG LIVE TURKEY- LONG LIVE ATTÜRK-LONG LIVE OTTOMAN EMPIRE, Turkey -Pakistan Brotherhood made of steel born in the fire fought with blood! Ceddind Deden ! Türkey Zindabad!

@HAKIKAT

I love that music:

SALUTE TO FATHI HAN THE GREAT:

fatih_sultan_mehmet_wallpaper.jpg
yasinylnzpanaroma14531.jpg~original.jpg

Well for your information my technique is much different then others. It mainly revolves around playing games all day and occasionaly go to the gym. Now you know.
Well for sure Bordo's will of course do BJJ and Hand to Hand Combat/Self Defense. Maybe some MMA :enjoy::lol:

Back
Top Bottom