What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Infantry Sergeant Nihat AKCALI fell martyr in result of being hit by an armored vehicle while conducting training activities in 58th Rocket and Artillery Command in Ankara. May Allah grant him Jannah and give patience to the Turkish Nation and his family and friends.
D5FsS8hUYAEeeFK.jpg:large

D5FLkwXWkAcPgx3.jpg:large

Last edited:

Turkish armed forces tribute to the Kut Ul Amare battle of World War 1.

Unbelievable how an Dying Empire fought in so many fronts while outgunned, outnumbered, suffering from starvation, famine while at the same facing enemies who were technologically ahead. Not to say the Ottomans were behind they were in many ways but not backwards I mean they were still a well trained force and still had good equipment but the biggest problem the empire faced was logistics eapecially in such a terrain they were fighting in.

After this the Empire collapsed and the war for Turkish independance began.

11 or 12 years of war starting from the Italian invasion of Libya to the Turkish independance war. Man this country suffered such awful times its hard to comprehend that a nation would be built in the ashes of continuous war.

Last edited:
1) MG3 is outdated and heavy as fvck, also pretty unwiedly.
2) A DMR/Sniper would help alot.
3) Why are only the Machine Gunners equipped with a Pistols?

D6CgINaWsAEUctK.jpg:large
Where did you get that picture from bro?

1) MG3 is outdated and heavy as fvck, also pretty unwiedly.
2) A DMR/Sniper would help alot.
3) Why are only the Machine Gunners equipped with a Pistols?

D6CgINaWsAEUctK.jpg:large

Yeah this is pretty weird,not a single DMR in a squad and not one but two MG3's.With all this I guess a squad will be pretty slow on the move and a attractive target for enemy sniper(especially those MG3 guys).

Speaking of machine guns,it's been a while since i have seen MG3 used by Turkish forces,they usually use PKM,minimi or lately FN MK3 in 7.62x51(navy)these days,atleast that is my impression,maybe some Turkish members can correct me if I am wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom