What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

@asena_great

He may have not conquered but according to his own words he raided and made atrocities :)

About Geray, I found it in another family tree, they're also from Yomut, but a different part from you(not from Cafer Bey), I doubt they're coming from Erlik :D Giray was a title which is also sued by Crimean leaders, may be something related to it or may be related to Kerait tribe, also according to that list , in 1819, leader of Karancık was Hakim Ali Bey.
targon bro im in hurry i should go to my sister i ill answer you when i come back

oh i almost forgat agha mohamad khan's mother's name was jeren (ceren )

Is your sister in Ankara too ? :D
i thought u know she is a student in hajiteppe :D and im living in her house :D

Which dialect of Uzbek is that ?

Heavily Persian influenced one or simple one ?
Heavily Persian influenced one

He may have not conquered but according to his own words he raided and made atrocities :)

damn i mistake him with some one else :D

related to Kerait tribe
i dont thinks so kerait here call as qareiy they are different from geray the first name's root come from black but the second one for me at least dont have any meaning

in 1819, leader of Karancık was Hakim Ali Bey.
can u give me more name of turkmen leaders ? :D

Last edited:
The song lyrics are Uyghur FYI (tho Uyghur and Uzbek are closely related like Turkish and Azerbaijani). The singer is Sabir Kerger.
half of every words persian i wont say i have a pure turkic language but i think it was half uzbek half persian

Let me correct it, it's in Uzbek. Author is the Uzbek poet "Çolpan".

One particular aspect that sets Uzbek apart is that Persian has also influenced the way it's spoken (but I'm not sure how many dialects is influenced in that way, perhaps it's only the "standard" Uzbek), perhaps Targon was referring to that rather than the lexicon in that poem.

Last edited:
@ASQ-1918 do u use word kan for so many and so much ? :D

We use "can" as "as much" (like "mencen, sencen, oncan", which would be the equivelant of "menim qeder/kadar", "senin qeder/kadar", "onun qeder/kadar"), but I don't know if they are the same. Can you give an example of how it's used in a sentence (Turkmen)?

Example: "Mencen qıvraq qaçan tapılmaz". There is none that can run as fast as me.

We also use "can" as "until, up to". Like "eve-cen", "bura-can, ora-can". Do you have the same in Turkmen?

Last edited:
We use "can" as "as much" (like "mencen, sencen, oncan", which would be the equivelant of "menim qeder/kadar", "senin qeder/kadar", "onun qeder/kadar"), but I don't know if they are the same. Can you give an example of how it's used in a sentence (Turkmen)?

More typically we use "can" as "until, up to". Like "eve-cen", "bura-can, ora-can". Do you have the same in Turkmen?
ok see these example

men kan chorog satin aldim

men kan su ichdim

oyde su ba me ? ha'a kan ba

sen kan ders okidin bir az esterahat ed

toya adam geldeme ? kan

kizilay meydan da kan adam ba

menim kan param ba

im must say this kan will be Pronounce just like a english word "can"

We use "can" as "as much" (like "mencen, sencen, oncan", which would be the equivelant of "menim qeder/kadar", "senin qeder/kadar", "onun qeder/kadar")
we use it this way

menke yanak senke yanak onke yanak

menken is wrong in my language but if u use it this way menke it will mean it's mine look at these example

she mobile kim ke

men ke

be cola kim ke

shinke

bu para kim ke

onke

Oh, I thought it was a suffix you meant. We just use "çox", as in Turkish "çok".
yeas but we dont use it !

i meet with Ersary he also use kok( your chokh ) it's seems we are the only one to use kan for so many and so much

I know, in standard Turkmen it's "köp", no?
if im going to be honest idk i think so ! i could barely understand what he says btw he told me im speaking very old turkmen with mixed azeri

how do u say im fine ? i say in this two form

ghavi/qavi

yakhshi

if im going to be honest idk i think so ! i could barely understand what he says btw he told me im speaking very old turkmen with mixed azeri

how do u say im fine ? i say in this two form

ghavi/qavi

yakhshi

:D

Is there such a big difference between Turkmen dialects that some dialects can become unintelligible to each other?

We just use "yaxşı". "Necesen? Yaxşıyam".

Back
Top Bottom