What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Please don't affiliate a nation with terrorism.

They are involved in terrorism in several countries .. Just today there is a news abt Uzbek terrorists threatening people in FATA over displaying Pak flags ..

It's not nice to label all Uzbekistani people as terrorists just because there are a few black sheeps among them.

You are righ but the fact is that there is a big population of Uzbek terrorists fighting in Pak,Afghanistan n other countries aswell... And Uzbekistan isn't doing anything to curb its ppl from vole vaulting to other countries n forming terrorist organisations..

Nazarbayev couldnt speak Kazakh when Kazakhstan became independant and he basically relearned it

Nazarbeyev was a smart chap according to my grand father . If he was the Secretary General of USSR ,instead of Gorbachev and his corrupt clique(inner circle) ,I think things would have turned out different. Though my opinion is that the Baltics ,moldavia(except transitnria,gaguzia),Uzbekistan ,Armenia would have still exited the union ,though armenia would have returned to the union.

I would like to know why uzbek-ahiskan relations were so sour?

Last edited:
Kazakh leader suggests Turkic-speaking states creating their own TV channel

BODRUM. KAZINFORM - Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan, has suggested creating a TV channel of Turkic-speaking countries.
The Kazakh leader put forward the proposal at the 4th Summit of the Cooperation Council of Turkic-Speaking Countries in Bodrum, Turkey on Thursday.

President Nazarbayev stressed ‘it should broadcast in English, Russian and Turkish.'

"Founding the new TV channel, like Al Jazeera or BBC ones, would play a positive role in the promotion of the Turkic heritage," N. Nazarbayev added.

Nazarbeyev was a smart chap according to my grand father . If he was the Secretary General of USSR ,instead of Gorbachev and his corrupt clique(inner circle) ,I think things would have turned out different. Though my opinion is that the Baltics ,moldavia(except transitnria,gaguzia),Uzbekistan ,Armenia would have still exited the union ,though armenia would have returned to the union.

You are in economic union with kazakh now, is that not enough? I think if Russia stops supporting Armenian occupation of Azerbaijan the Ahold region will benefit

Last edited:
You are in economic union with kazakh now, is that not enough? I think if Russia stops supporting Armenian occupation of Azerbaijan the Ahold region will benefit

is armenia an obsession of yours? there is still alot of work in the economic union.I have no interest in azerbaijan-armenian fights.Had azeris not indulged in pogroms,mass murders,ethnic cleansing on armenians in baku and continued the universalist approach of USSR this nagarno-karabkh thing should not have happened.

Basically Ferghana was overpopulated and Ahiska were richer then Uzbek so they hated us for it
(Basically we were the "Jews" of Uzbekistan)

is armenia an obsession of yours? there is still alot of work in the economic union.I have no interest in azerbaijan-armenian fights.Had azeris not indulged in pogroms,mass murders,ethnic cleansing on armenians in baku and continued the universalist approach of USSR this nagarno-karabkh thing should not have happened.
Nobody is obsessed, Armenia has to respect territorial integrity of Azerbaijan. That is not too much to asked. I think it would be better if you kept us as friend.

to the topic I really love it! thats awsome! hope it will become a bigger cooperation with more to join!
they also could use the wolf as a symbol like a blue background with a grey wolf.. it would not upset anyone because all of this nations have the wolf as a symbol ;)

then I wish a big Iron Wolf (like the Statue of Liberty in NY) in Istanbul looking from the bridge (Bogaz Köprüsü) to europe and every car must drive under it to get to Asia side..
then we should set one big iron Wolf in all Turkic capitals :)

I think it shold be stainless steel it would be better :D

as for Uzbekistan, I have met some Uzbeks they are very kind and good people! in our Mosque they have been respected and our ppl had good relationship with them they also learned our accend very fast..

from uzbek to turkish it is not so difficult.. kazakh is more difficult.. but it depents on dialects there uzbeks you cannot understand because they have a special uzbek dialect.. even in turkey if you meet the wrong guy you wont understand him even if it is your motherlanguage :)

and for farsi they just don't want us to be strong and stronger.. because if we get stronger they will be sourrounded by us.. they will have to face off with our Azeri brothers in Iran wich are nearly 30 million! they fear that our brothers will be some day free.. just fear and broken ego.. nothing more..

What all of you Turkic supremacists seem to forget is that our country is not a mono-ethnic country and not everyone is interested in cooperation with turkic countries. Just take a look at the south east, take a look at Erdogan or the whole AKP.

Plus the fact that most of these countries are still Russia's backyard and you know what Russia did to the Ukraine or Georgia. They just dont give a ****.

Nice idea (I even wish that we would have kept whatever we believed in before Islam) but not realistic.

What all of you Turkic supremacists seem to forget is that our country is not a mono-ethnic country and not everyone is interested in cooperation with turkic countries. Just take a look at the south east, take a look at Erdogan or the whole AKP.

Plus the fact that most of these countries are still Russia's backyard and you know what Russia did to the Ukraine or Georgia. They just dont give a ****.

Nice idea (I even wish that we would have kept whatever we believed in before Islam) but not realistic.
You are right,they dont give a fvck about us,they are russian stooges..
Maybe in the future things will change in the Turkic countries,who knows.

Last edited:
so what does it mean? it means it takes much time! we have time..

our country is not whole turkic.. we all know it.. but if these other ethnics want to live with us or better if we all want to live together then they have to respect our wishes this means kurds have to respect our wishes to turkish countries.. so we also have to respect kurdish wishes eg that we have to do something for other kurds not living in turkey.. but its hard.. I know it..

also there is no other option for us.. we have to unite or make a partnership like EU or somthing like that thats what our government tries to do since sovjets fall apart..

for erdogan he is doing something for turkic states but not really big things... and mostly we dont see it hourly on TV..

the ironic not possible part..
otherwise we have to do the same as with the greeks ... we can give all the kurds to iran, iraq (they are likly the same) and we take all azeris and turkmen :)

I personally would love to see how iran wants to deal with all kurds..

ps and if they (Kurds) are practicing nawrooz then we can have our wolf in Istanbul!

You are right,they dont give a fvck about us,they are russian stooges(such meinen namen mit Pakistan dahinter und du findest uns).
Maybe in the future things will change in the Turkic countries,who knows.
Which Turkic countries are you talking about"? I think putting all Turkic countries down is racist and unnecessary.

Which Turkic countries are you talking about"? I think putting all Turkic countries down is racist and unnecessary.
I'm not putting them down,talking about their leaders and thoughts.
You think they care about a Turkic union?
Besides Azerbaijan there is none willing to form a Turkic union,you know that.
Btw,i said it could change in the future.

Back
Top Bottom