What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Topic is about Turkic countries forming an some type of joint Armed forces.... "Türk Dili Konuşan Ülkeler İşbirliği Konseyi 4. Zirvesi" has not nothing to do with it. They discussed about energy, transportation and culture not about millitary stuff.

Yeap, but they are the black sheep of the family, Kırgız and Kazak have bad blood with Uzbeks.[/quote

Turks are culturally and mentally closer to Uzbeks than to Kazakhs or Kyrgyz. Unions like Turkic Council or TAKM are political and don't represent the of Turkic nations. Most Kazakhs and especially Kyrgyz are extremely nationalistic and see the Turkish culture as totally alien, while Uzbeks see the Turks as their Muslim brothers. At least these were my experiences[/quote]

What is the reason? And why turkey don't mediate between them.?
Uzbekistan has problems with pretty much everyone in the region.

The particular problem between Turkey and Uzbekistan is that Turkey supported a UN resolution where the Uzbek goverment was condemned of violation of Human Rights after the Andijan massacre where hundreds of protestors got shot by goverment, Usbekistan is refusing every cooperation with Turkey since then.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Außenpolitik_der_Türkei#Usbekistan

Andijan massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wester mongolian man

western-mongolian-man_12253_990x742.jpg

86a3d8c2b2f0d2b8541e6d2b7c72eb21.jpg

SM041203a.jpg

Turkic
sakhapolitiks3rz.jpg

2884006971_91ab76b19f.jpg

Well, the resemblance is evident.
Quit trolling or you will be reported.

I met Kazakh, Uzbek, Turkmenistani and Azeri.

I have to say Azeri see Turks as their mothers son. Turkmen and Turkmenistani also. They are Turkic nationalist.

The kazakh people I met were also very contious of their Turkic roots but because language is more distant I couldn't have same connection as the former.

About Uzbek I can't say much. I only met some Uzbek merchendisers in Turkey and he didn't want to be called Uzbek but Turk since we are all the same.

I met Kazakh, Uzbek, Turkmenistani and Azeri.

I have to say Azeri see Turks as their mothers son. Turkmen and Turkmenistani also. They are Turkic nationalist.

The kazakh people I met were also very contious of their Turkic roots but because language is more distant I couldn't have same connection as the former.

About Uzbek I can't say much. I only met some Uzbek merchendisers in Turkey and he didn't want to be called Uzbek but Turk since we are all the same.
In 1989, riots broke out between the Meskhetian Turks who had settled in Uzbekistan and the native Uzbeks. Nationalist resentments against the Meskhetians who had competed with Uzbeks for resources in the overpopulated Fergana valley boiled over. Hundreds of Meskhetian Turks were dead or injured, nearly 1,000 properties were destroyed and thousands of Meskhetian Turks fled into exile.The majority of Meskhetian Turks, about 70,000, went to Azerbaijan, whilst the remainder went to various regions of Russia(especially Krasnodar Krai), Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine.

Interesting question since for Kazakh and Kirgiz the Oghuz Turkic languages are difficult
The Azeri PM already speaks similar language to Anatolian Turkish. No need for translation.

Kirgiz PM speaks Turkish( I know that for a fact ). You can find videos on youtube where he talks to Gul and gives a speech in Turkish.

The only one left if Kazkah PM. I don't know if he speaks Turkish. He seems to communicate with others in several pictures. Maybe he learnt Turkish, maybe they are speaking English to him or maybe Kirgiz PM serves as translator from Turkish to Russian.

The Azeri PM already speaks similar language to Anatolian Turkish. No need for translation.

Kirgiz PM speaks Turkish( I know that for a fact ). You can find videos on youtube where he talks to Gul and gives a speech in Turkish.

The only one left if Kazkah PM. I don't know if he speaks Turkish. He seems to communicate with others in several pictures. Maybe he learnt Turkish, maybe they are speaking English to him or maybe Kirgiz PM serves as translator from Turkish to Russian.
Nazarbayev couldnt speak Kazakh when Kazakhstan became independant and he basically relearned it

Nazarbayev couldnt speak Kazakh when Kazakhstan became independant and he basically relearned it
That is interesting. But I think they are communicating the following way. Kazakh and Kirgiz both speak Russian so probably Kirgiz PM translated from Turkish to Kazakh.

a few days ago i saw an article saying that Turkic countries were still working together on a common alphabet, anyone seen an update on this case? does anyone know if there is a site where we can follow this progress?
It's been years since i heard for the last time that Turkic countries were working together on a common Turkic language, but i havent seen anything groundbreaking since.

a few days ago i saw an article saying that Turkic countries were still working together on a common alphabet, anyone seen an update on this case? does anyone know if there is a site where we can follow this progress?
It's been years since i heard for the last time that Turkic countries were working together on a common Turkic language, but i havent seen anything groundbreaking since.
Türk Dili Konusan Ülkeler Isbirligi Konseyi

Turkkon is Turkic language cooperation counsil. Maybe you can find it on there. Actualy I didn't know they were busy with this. There was nothing on Turkish or Azeri news about it.

It seems Kazakhstan is the most energetic about these topics. Even the Turkic counsil was an idea by them:
Day of Turkic script of paramount importance for peoples of Asia - Dr. Develi

Back
Top Bottom