What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

I don't think Turkmenistan is interested in the project
relations between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan arent good tbh

I don't think Turkmenistan is interested in the project
relations between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan arent good tbh
Why are even relations not good? Are there (territorial) disputes? Sunni-Shia thing?
Edit; i have read about the Kyapaz/Serdar oil field. Are there more of such incidents?

This ME and Caucasus region are sensitive for interferences from other powers. If we, Turkics, were to do something serious, Russians and Iranians will try to stop our developments. The only thing i worry about is; if Russia makes indirect war moves against Azerbaijian through Armenia, Turkey will have to stand with Azerbaijian and probably attack Armenia, but as an attacking force Turkey can't rely on nato anymore, right? Then after Armenia has been attacked, Russia can move in and declare 'officially' (because it already supported armenia anyway) war on us. Anyway, im sure europeans would not feel comfortable about such a scenario either since they are indirectly being forced to stick to Russia's resources. Iran is surely also against these Turkic plans, but how would their resistance be? I bet more passive, i.e. backing Armenia and/or its proxies, than actively joining war against us, Azerbaijian and Turkiye.

How is Turkmenistan's stance on Turkic union affairs? And does anyone know whether they, Turkmen govt, are seriously and honestly committed to this trans-Caspian pipeline project as well? Because Iran's opposition plus Russian pressure still could have significant influence in CA countries, i guess.

Azerbaijan can easily beat Armenia with its army. also, it will get stronger year by year as turkey develop its army technologies and sell it to Azerbaijan such as atack, ground to air missiles and altay tanks....
Also, the war will be in Nagorno Karabakh, which Russia also accept that its Azeri land and it doesnt mean we attacked Armenia. basically, in case Russia attack Azerbaijan, they know that they will see Turkey in front of them, so i dont think they will take this risk, especially within next 10 years Turkey will become stronggg.
Turkmenistan support Armenia because they say some of those gas drills Azerbaijan use is belong to Turkmenistan. Even, a month ago, Armenian President visited Turkmenistan and they supported Armenia. I think Turkmenistan is doing a historic mistake here.
On the other hand. Syria was important for Turkey to safe its gas pipeline projects. Right now they plan to Export newly found Israeli gas through Turkey. Also Azerbaijani Gas through TANAP.
are you on drugs?

Iranian gas or pipeline through Iran = sanctions
US was about to impose sanctions on Shah Deniz 2 just because Iranian company was planning to be involved with the project
We all know that it will go through Georgia, there is no need for extra knowledge for that. We are here to talk about possibilities and political moves. its called forum, if you have other ideas, welcome to share.

ALso, by 2015 Turkey will need around 100 billion cubmetr gas a year(for its own use and to supply europe). Tanap project(Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey-Europe) will supply half of it(firstly 30-35 billion and by 2025 50 billion cm gas), Also, they work on Iragi gas and recieving Iragi(Kurdish) oil already. basically, by having all this pipelines going through, they will also control the region.

its obvious Russia will attack Azerbaijan if it attacks NK
it gives it a perfect chance to destroy all the oil and gas infrastructure
and no Turkey wont help us

no country wants to mess with a nuclear nation while they have no nukes themselves

i see many projects with pipelines going through Georgia, but what gives us the guarantee that they will remain anti-Russia forever? if Russia can somehow convince them to be pro-Russia or install their own pro-Russia guys there, who knows those projects which will go through Georgia might come to an end too.

its obvious Russia will attack Azerbaijan if it attacks NK
it gives it a perfect chance to destroy all the oil and gas infrastructure
and no Turkey wont help us

no country wants to mess with a nuclear nation while they have no nukes themselves
If Russia doesnt get actively involved in the conflict, i think Turkey will also not provide active assistance.
If Russia does, Turkey should and must join imo instead of allowing Russia to pick us off one by one at the time they desire.
though i have to say that my opinion is more emotional based than rational while Turkish govt will look at the rational side only.
i don't think nukes will be used for many reasons though.

Turkey will not help Azerbaijan in a war involving Russia. We would only see humanitarian aid. I would even be suprised if Turkey got actively involved in a war between Azerbaijan and Armenia.(Russia not included in war)

The problem is about oil fields in the caspian sea.
no it's not president ilham aliyev offer 50% of income of those oil fields but turkmen side refused it's because turkmenistan wan't ready to accept it maybe we see the agreement in next 10 years

Armenian President visited Turkmenistan and they supported Armenia

Turkmenistan support Armenia because they say some of those gas drills Azerbaijan use is belong to Turkmenistan

oh cmon bro i thought you heed to reasons not noises

guys you all know little about turkmenistan and it's problems , saying azerbijan - turkmenistan relations is bad is nonsense i believe turkmenistan like azerbijan more than any other country turkmens are not your enemy nor you are theirs what the turkmenistan is doing is this " hiding behind azerbijan letting him to take all hits while they are watching and make them self stronger " you cant ask turkmenistan to opposite russians openly , when soviet falls turkmenisan has big army all it's people mostly were soliders very few people had gone to university lake of experts and facing taliban on it' doorstep with few income russian giving them by buying turkmen's gas very cheap , and sex rate problem the number of womens were far more than mans

turkmenistan is isolated country they cant get to the Karachi port they can only import and export from iran , turkmens has water problem iran hold upper hand in this issue since all the experts running away from turkmenistan i dont think they can do any $hit in international court btw have you heard anything about tajikistan ? it's central asian's armenia they have no money no army no nothing they are no buddy but they have mountain which si hun and ji hun River starts from there , right now iran and russia building dam there this will make life much more harder for turkmenistan and uzbekistan , tajiksitan has defence pact with russia if we attack them russia will attack us , when ahmadinejad come to power in iran , iran and russia buy turkmenistan's gas with cheapest price and than sell gas to eu and turkey far more expansive turkmens didn't have independent income our Customer was Iran/Ukraine/Russia , when turkmenistan try to make pip line to china (china were seeking for independent energy source ) russian close the pips while turkmens were sending gas in it the result was the Pipe Blow up, ukrain and iran boycott turkmenistan gas the result was destroying turkmenistan Budget and leaving them in emergency with no income (im Serious about this zero income ) turkmenistan gov orders to to close all Government Building expect police stations out side Ashgabat all schools univ hospitals Library were closed all it's people fired they cut the Pensions result was the death of a lot of old people since they dont have any income . this mess make army of jobless people still turkmeni gov used Violence and force to maintain public order and become second north korea , right now in turkmenistan everything is cheap and people hate gov , you can buy 3 bedroom apartment in capital with 1000 usa dollar imagine what russians can do with few dollars in turkmenistan this means few for them but for turkmen people means a lot when american came to afghanistan turkmens get raid of it's old enemy but in that time russians force turkmenistan to not to let nato to cross it's airspace , other countries let it and now americans updating their airports , now the americans leaveing they will do the same they dont want turkmenistan has good airports for it's air force
after the pipto china bulilded ukrain iran and russia show their interest to resume the gas import from Turkmenistan iran and russia has alot of leverage on turkmenistan so turkmen resumed but Ukraine they have nothing against turkmenistan it's about 6-7 years turkmenistan cut it's cheap gas to Ukraine i believe this is the one of the reason today Ukraine is mess up

turkmenistan used hash word against azerbijan but do you think these words are theirs ? or are russians ??

you are strong right now we are not we newly get our independent income from china we need time if turkmenistan accept ilham aliyev the 50% dispute oil filed share and use old soviet map as naval border (this will give iran very few water i guess the line of astara - hasan qouli will be iran's border ) and start project iran and russia will unleash their full leverage on both azerbijan and turkmenistan , you have Georgia at your side turkey always backing you you may able to hold it but we , we are isolated with limited water and no one backing us we cant afford it

in last 4 years turkey actively helping turkmenistan and one by one removing their leverage against turkmens
turkey helping turkmenistan to make water from sea and making port and giving Turkmenistan the shipbuilding capability this will help us the import and export via azerbijan

Turkmenistan_Temel_Atma_Toreni_6.jpg
liman-d-712x320.jpg

GAP İnşaat Türkmenistan'ın En Büyük Liman Projesini İnşa Edecek - Bizden - Gayrimenkul Ve Tasarıma Dair Haberler | 3 Oda 1 Salon
Turkey undertakes Turkmenistan's largest port project - Büyüyen Türkiye

turkey opens it's university to turkmen students it will greatly help turkmenistan and turkmen gov will have it's experts
i have a lot more to tell but ill make it short and end it here they hate turkey for this
i always wanted turkey start all of this 15-20 years ago , turkmenistan need time to get stronger and richer than they will join you azeri bros and start the sending gas to EU

Last edited:
"The lack of accepted territorial boundaries in the Caspian Sea poses another major obstacle. Both Moscow and Iran would consider the construction of any underwater pipeline illegal. The use of military force to stop construction could not be excluded, Shahinoglu said, citing previous threats by Iranian warships. Musabekov expects, however, that Azerbaijan will pursue not only Turkmenistan for its pipeline plans, but Iran as well. Most likely, before the next summit of the five Caspian littoral states (Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia and Turkmenistan) scheduled to take place in June in the Russian city of Astrakhan."
This is a good opportunity for Iran to enhance relations with Russia and possibly procure weapons.

Back
Top Bottom