What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Missed this part:

"Kyrgyzstan's annual consumption of oil products is 1.3 million-1.5 million tonnes with 75 percent of the market relying on Russian imports."

"annual capacity of 2 million tonnes (about 40,000 barrels per day) to reduce the Central Asian country's energy dependence on Russia, the Azeri industry and energy minister said on Monday."

So it should reduce completly.

@telkon

Since you mention it, Azerbaijan is building a $250 million oil refinery in Kyrgyzystan.

SOCAR to build a refinery in Kyrgyzstan for $250 mln| Reuters

Maybe it can help to reduce the dependency on Russia in that regard.

In general, I think Turkey-Azerbaijan-Kazakhstan should invest more and help Kyrgyzystan's economy, since it really needs it.

another one is built by chinese near my city. hope with these, we'd be able to withstand russian bullying. it really looks like turkic states went from empty words to real deeds concerning mutual relations. i think nazarbaev is really making good advancements in this front by promoting closer relations.

:o: do you know teke is turkmen tribe ? :D
This?

Akhal_teke.jpg

Turkey is preparing to send teams of Turkologists abroad to work as teachers of the subject.

In a statement released on Turkey's official higher education website, it was revealed that staff who had completed their PhDs in Turkish language and literature as well as contemporary Turkish dialects would be sent overseas in the 2014-2015 term in co-operation with the Yunus Emre Institute.

The Yunus Emre Institute is a Turkish soft power initiative created by decree by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in 2007, as an organisation offering Turkish cultural and social programs abroad.

Turkology is a complex of humanities sciences studying languages, history, literature, folklore, culture, and ethnology of people speaking Turkic languages and Turkic peoples in chronological and comparative context, covering a geography of ethnic groups from the Sakha in East Siberia to the Balkan Turks and Gagauz in Moldova.

Turkey to send Turkologist teachers abroad | General | Worldbulletin News

Back
Top Bottom