What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

dudes turkish today i found out the turkish language have some little mistake lol how do you say i destroy the building and how do you say i wash my face ? :undecided: :mod:

dudes turkish today i found out the turkish language have some little mistake lol how do you say i destroy the building and how do you say i wash my face ? :undecided: :mod:

Yıkmak = Demolish

Yıkamak = Wash

Binayı yıktım / Yüzümü yıkadım

Yıkmak = Demolish is same for us
Yıkmak is look same for me as yikamak we use yumak for washing btw ty for fixing my mistake :enjoy:

Nice signature.

Atatürk's quote.

“My people are going to learn the principles of democracy the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will, every man can follow his own conscience provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him act against the liberty of his fellow men.”
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

I had to curb it a little bit since letters on signatures are limited.....

Turkey supports Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- Trend.Az

Ankara supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine, as this is very important for Turkey, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said on Feb. 27, according to Turkish TRT Haber TV channel.

The minister said Ukraine and Turkey are partners in many areas. Aside from that, the two parties hold regular political consultations.

"Crimea is also important for Turkey because ethnic Turks, the Tatars live in this peninsula," Davutoglu said.

He said Ankara hopes that stability will be soon restored in the Crimea.

The Turkish foreign minister also stressed that Ankara urges all ethnic and religious groups living in the Crimea to contribute to the stabilisation of the situation in the peninsula.

Davutoglu said he plans to visit Ukraine in the coming days.

As a result of protests in the Ukraine, the country's President Viktor Yanukovych was ousted.

Currently a new government is being formed and preparations are underway for holding pre-term elections.

Atatürk's quote.

“My people are going to learn the principles of democracy the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will, every man can follow his own conscience provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him act against the liberty of his fellow men.”
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

I had to curb it a little bit since letters on signatures are limited.....
@Sinan I gave you your 6000th like.:yay:

ofc thats not only we watch it but also all iranian watch it too !:D Muhteşem Yüzyıl is one of my favored we also watch guney kuzey ashk memnu hanimig chiflige adini feriha qoydim patmaguling suche ne ? kavak yelleri arka sokaklar and so on . here amir saraf oglo is loved by girls and pelin karahan is favored by boys :lol::D:enjoy::-)
Watch this Turkish series that is coming out next week. It looks promising.

Taliban militants kills 3 border guards of Turkmenistan - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

last week i shared news about Turkmenistan trying to negotiate with taliban. seems taliban isn't in the mood to negotiate.

what is their problem with Turkmenistan? I get the strong impression lately that those retards are actually nothing but pawns of certain powers that want to destabilize the whole region. they mostly kill sunni, shia, fellow countrymen, neighbours, so i cant believe they really have an aim if they behave so wild and unlogical. just what do they want exactly???

Back
Top Bottom