What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

i wish azeri dudes join us before i start i must say i don't claiming anything im just going to say what do we have here among us

you can put igder salur Eymer bayandr afshar bigdeli bayat akoyli karaoyli chavuldir (it dont have anything with chador i ill explain it later ) as turkmen but about 80% turkmens here are salur but im sure azeris and turks of tukrey have same tribe too

Chador - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Added to list, much appreciated. :enjoy:

@telkon

Do Kırghızs are sub brach of Kıpchaks ?

Kıpçak grubu - Vikipedi

Mate are you using the same programm for your ventilation drawings? :D

Yeap, it's very easy to use. :)

Its a bit complicated in Anatolia, many tribes dissolved, new tribes and tribal unions are appeared :D

I'm sure of Avşar and Kayı.

Yo that chador thing is clothes not a tribe. ;)
i know in iran they trying to say this tribe came from word chador :omghaha: another siliy things i hear :pleasantry: it's root came from the words chapmak idk you have this or not here my example
chalasim gel

this tirbe name came from this root

Its a bit complicated in Anatolia, many tribes dissolved, new tribes and tribal unions are appeared :D
same here but we know what towns and village are populated with which tribe some persons carry tribal surname like Eymer igder ...

question-mark.jpg

Quotation mistake.

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions. | Page 23

Last edited:
i wish azeri dudes join us before i start i must say i don't claiming anything im just going to say what do we have here among us

you can put igder salur Eymer bayandr afshar bigdeli bayat akoyli karaoyli chavuldir (it dont have anything with chador i ill explain it later ) as turkmen but about 80% turkmens here are salur but im sure azeris and turks of tukrey have same tribe too

Chador - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many of these tribes live in Azerbaijan as well.
Some tribes names that I have currently in my mind: (Note that spelling of their names may not be correct ;) )
Big Tribes:
Khalaj, Aghajeri, shamlu, rumlu, ustajlu, takkalu, afshar, qajar, zolghadr, Bayat, Baharlu, gharamanlu, gharapapagh, inanlu, osanlu(They are part of Shahseven)
Smaller Tribes:
moghaddam, mughanli, danbli, ghiran, kangarli, nafr(or nafar?), khurasani, khurasani mahalleh, pichaghchi, gharaei, timurtash, goudaari, gharagozlu

Ak Keçilü Avşar Taifesi Ayrı Tamlu Taifesi Bayındır Taifesi Çokun Taifesi Eymir Hanlı Taifesi Karacalu (Karacalar) Yörükleri

on my knowledge i recognize these tribe as part of surname or former name of towns and village i thoght all of them were part of yomuds of salur classify these tribes are very difficult

i think when we try to classify these tribes we just simply call them as yomuds now when i see these i cant not to think about the turkish Proverb which says hem gouchli ham suchli :disagree: classify tribes for cretin countries is pointless better it will help our unity

Which tribe are you from anyway ?

Good night everyone.
salur =>yomud=>jafarbay=>karanjik

Goodnight bro

@rmi5

Some of them sure to be from Anatolia or Syria
:tup:
Actually some of them come from anatolia, like Qajar, ustajlu, Shamlu, and Afshar. actually, they have been Qizilbash tribes who have settled in Azerbaijan as Safavids gain more power. But, I don't think that these tribes have connections with Syria.

inanlu gharaei, timurtash, , gharagozlu we have these too :cheers:

@rmi5
:cheers:
I thought that Inanlu were only in Azerbaijani regions.:)

I thought that Inanlu were only in Azerbaijani regions.:)
Inanlu is surname here we don't have surname before reza khan came to power he to told us we should use name of our grand father tribe or native town for surname and here we are so i can say i hear inanle surname time to time and i have turkmen teaher his name was gharaei ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom