What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

I think banning headscarf is wrong, but these governments including erdoğan is pushing me away from Islam day by day.

Many persons don't know about Kazakstan and you belong to this club.
I was few time in Astana. After 25 years of independence, these still continue speaking russian and shamelessly call herself "chinese looking russian speaking".
yeah i know you learn that in astana and not in this video

Many persons don't know about Kazakstan and you belong to this club.
I was few time in Astana. After 25 years of independence, these still continue speaking russian and shamelessly call herself "chinese looking russian speaking".
Thank you for the proof.
A shame what they are.
Sure that one out too.
However 80% of the kazak speak the russian language.
Your opinion is wrong about the Kazakastan. Most of people speaking Russian living in the big city like Astana you lived before. Lots of people living in urban areas could speak Kazakstan.
The Russian used to be the official language in the Soviet Union era. It is used in every aspects especially technique. If Kazak abandon Russian too fast, there would be a lot of chaos which could cause harm to the development of the nation.
Kazakstan has taken many steps to get rid of Russian influence including replacing the Cyrillic letter with Latin letter recently.
Kazakstan government has to be careful about doing any movement which could upset Russia, cause there are many Russian Kazakstan in the northern part which could be another Crimea or Eastern Ukraine.
The Kazakstan people are smart and they know how to restore and protect their culture and nation.
You know little about Kazakstan, pls stop such biased comments.

yeah i know you learn that in astana and not in this video

Apparently, you nailed two birds with a stone, proved the member lied about his/her trip to Kazakhstan and talks with Kazak Turks but just shamelessly copy/pasted the title of the video and wrote a distorted version of the video you posted, also delibaretly tried to defame/insult a country and a nation, but discredited her/himself in the end with your post of very informative video for aliens to Turkic people/Turkestan.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The Government of Kazakhstan is working on a legislation to ban the use of headscarves and burqas by Muslim women in public spaces, reports said Saturday.

The Kazakh Religious Affairs Minister Nurlan Ermekbayev has reportedly told Sputnik that they are working on a draft law to prohibit headscarves and burqa, and that the law is necessary for the country's future.

70 percent of the Central Asian country is Muslim, while 24.7 percent of the population consists of Orthodox Christians.

In April, the Kazakh government announced that citizens convicted of membership in Daesh terrorist group will be stripped of their citizenship.

Burqa and headscarf is frequently discussed in European countries, on neutrality and integration grounds.

Austria was the latest country in Europe to ban the use of burqas.
Good news.

Burqa/niqab is not Turkic but a semitic clothing and was probably worn long before abrahamic religions emerged . I find it insulting for the women.

basortusu-gercegi.jpg

Burqa10.jpg

Good news.

Burqa/niqab is not Turkic but a semitic clothing and was probably worn long before abrahamic religions emerged . I find it insulting for the women.

basortusu-gercegi.jpg

Burqa10.jpg
This dress is horrible. If anyone tries to force my female family member to dress like this, i would fight against him to death.

Good news.

basortusu-gercegi.jpg

Burqa10.jpg

This is not your business, how people dress, aybody dress how she wish. Actually your or my dress style come from non turkic origins. Stop your bullshit by figuring out the origins of niqqab or hijab.

This is not your business, how people dress, aybody dress how she wish. Actually your or my dress style come from non turkic origins. Stop your bullshit by figuring out the origins of niqqab or hijab.
I dont have anything against clothes but despite the threats of our time when she is walking on the street I must be able to identify her without ask her for and ID. We saw numerous times how male fighters masked themselves under this type of clothes. She/He can hide emotions, tension and dangerous things under that and I cant even tell if she/he is scared or there is something wrong with her. If someone wants to wear religious islam clothes then I am not against the hijab where the face must be seen. "The eyes are portal to the humans psychic" but when I see the whole face I can take decisions on which depend even life or death.

Telafar is a Turkmen city... of course that nobody in the government is caring about it. People there were not so lucky to be born in Palestine, Somalia, Qatar or Syria so that someone in the AKP and medias controlled by them to give 2 cents about them and to cry 24/7 about how unfortunate they are let alone helping them.

Telafar is a Turkmen city... of course that nobody in the government is caring about it. People there were not so lucky to be born in Palestine, Somalia, Qatar or Syria so that someone in the AKP and medias controlled by them to give 2 cents about them and to cry 24/7 about how unfortunate they are let alone helping them.

If they were palestenian you would see erdogan making 200 speeches. What a terrible situation, the Turkish republic with such a president

Back
Top Bottom